Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Almaas.

🥺 Our baby is no more 🤣 I love you <3

Shut up 😊 I love you tooo 😳
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dua_44ever

🥳🥳YAYYY!!!! Finally!!! My Sunshine's Dukaan is OPEN!!! That calls for a lil danshing..  Sallu ISHTYLE! *Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika hey! he! hey! hey!*  And that too our KKGSR dancing in Sallu style 😆 😆 And what was the first thing I did after your dukaan opened Reserved and RAN TO CHANGE MY DABBA 😃 😃 

And you made me all senti in your intro! 😭 I loveee you sunshine 🤗 And I am in complete awe of your creations my dear! I know I've said this to you a billion times and so here goes billion + 1 😆 You are the fastest learner I've ever come across! I mean itni jaldi itna improvement..I have never seen! 

Love you complete first update! You still need to make KaJen stuff Pshh! But I love it all! I mean ek ek karke tareef karoongi toh I won't be able to get up from the LT! 😆 I love the coloring and textures and texts in each one of them... 

Keep rocking babe! Insha'Allah your dukaan will hit 100s and 100s of pages 😃 

I love you 🤗 

AWWW Rabuuu ILY 2 🤗 And well jo likha hai its true na <3 you've taught me so much and then always been honest to point out my mistakes. If not for that how would I learn <3 

Thanks so much 😳
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samiyah258

Congratulations on your shop Anku :) I'm really really reallyyy happy for you! All your creations are fabulous and I'm a huge fan of both your avi's and siggies and I'm sure you know that!! I hope you update soon so we can see lots more of your awesome amazing creations!

The banners are so cute omg specially the 1st one its so pretty and the colouring for all the banners are superb!😳

The update is amazing both Arhi and KaJen one's are fabulous! All the siggies specially the KaJen one's are soo good omg Ankuuu they are soo soo sooo good :)

Thank you sooo much Sami 🤗 ILY <3 so glad you're around to comment on all my work muah 
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Congo on new gallery. Im a big fan of ur creations. beautiful stuff & Loved the banner. Seriously ur work is gorgeous...Keep it up<3 Hopefully will be more active once done with exams & thn comment regularly:)

Edited: update on pg.1 is stunning especially ArHi/SaRun avis really amazing!<3

Thanks a ton 🤗 glad you like it <3 
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Congrats on opening your new shop Ankita! The KaJen and ArHi creation are amazing and so beautiful! I can't wait to see more updates from you :)

Thanks so much 🤗 Glad you like it <3
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManVeer4ever

Firstly congratulations on your new shop Ankita . 😊 I'm not actually familiar with your creations as I am new on I-F, but after looking at your creations I'm like how can someone be so good at making avis & Siggies ? !

Trust me, Your siggs are just beyond Perfect  ❤️ & do pm me when you're open for reqs ! (: 

& I must say, great work  👏

Thanks a ton for liking 🤗 and that is a compliment I shall pm, do like the PM list :)
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Euphoria-

My dabba is Ankufied isn't it 😆 anyways Anku congragulation on nayi shoppp <3 I am so looking forward to aapka kaam <3 AND OH THE UPDATE IS LOVEEE I COULD STARE FOR AGESSS <3

AWW ILY 🤗 you're always using my stuff and it makes me happy 😆  thanks so much 😳
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

Congratulations Anku<3 🤗

Everything on page 1 is absolutely amazing! :) Its hard to believe the progress you have made in just a few months of PS-ing, its very commendable.The banner looks great and your tumblr stuff came out gorgeous.Your coloring and blending are splendid Anku. 😳 Everything looks really beautiful<3 May you have many more shops to your credit.Congrats again and luck for all the future updates and everything else<3

P.S : Why did you discontinue your shop with Almaas? It was so pretty. 😳

Thanks so much Husna 🤗 you're always there to comment and encourage <3 We just decided that mutually 😊