-Ankita's Creation Gallery- Tamasha/Dilwale/PRDP/BM PG 92 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!! 
I just looked at your banner and I'm like Wow! You've left me speechless! I swear that is one gorgeous piece of work! Even though I don't like SRK :P I STILL LOVE IT!! NOW THAT IS A MIRACLE!! LOOOL :D
 The colouring is just so purrtyyy!!! <3 

OMFGGG you love Rajeev Khandelwal? HOW COME I NEVER KNEW!! :O AAAHHH I LOBE him too!!! Psht we gotta phangurl on him ASAP!!! :D

I like your Bollywood list cuz with a few exceptions they're all pretty much the people I like :P Ooohhh you got a blog? Wow! I gotta check this out! The name 'Kaisa Hai Yeh Khumar' already makes me happies :D

WOAHHH  😳 😳  😳  😳 

All your banners are outstanding! I JUST LOVE YOUR COLOURINGS!! THEY'RE HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE GORGEOUS I'VE SEEN!!! Not only that the update is just STUNNINGG!! I'ma go crazy with you tumblr now! I can already see the amazing Cocktail stuff, I know this is gonna be worth while! :D

I just had a massive grin on my face typing this...I don't know why...maybe cuz you just made me verryy happy! THANK YOU!! :$

Edited by SweetAddiction. - 11 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread Ankita :):)...The Kajen stuff is charming and gorgeous! <3<3..Have not seen the sanaya show but the stuff looks good too! Thou the Kajen ones are the best! Love and miss them so much!
congo for new shop...i luv ur work...keep it up da...
Congrats 4 da new shop
Amazin creations luvd dem x
Congrats for your new shop babe <3 I love your colorings (: Keep making more stuff, muaaah!

OMG...congrtazzz on ur new shop...ur creations r stunning...loved all of them especially avi's...keep it up...may u have many more shop in future !!!

hey dear
congrats for your shop!love your work dear
specially KaJen one
awwsome work
thankx for pm
love
maria:)

Simply mindblowing!! Superb stuff <3

Congratulations on the new gallery :D Keep Rocking \m/
Edited by ..-..Jazz..-.. - 11 years ago
congraaatz ankita for openin a shop :) may u have many many many more :) <3...

always admired ure stuff in the DMG gallery :) .. and ure coloring on the avis and siggies r soo soft.. i dont know how to explain, but they r SOFT 🤣.. suuperlike ure stuff..

and the first update is mindbloowing.. totally in loove with ure avis :) and the tumblir stuff is suuper pretty :) <33

-shilpa
Congrats Anku! I'm so happy for you 🤗 ILY <33

The banners are so pretty omg 😍 and the update.. so many unseen stuff HAWWW 😲 This needs to be reserved because I am not done staring yet tehe <3 

--edited--

Once again CONGRATULATIONS ANKU <3 I am so happy for you :D and I'm happy that your shop is such a huge success. You deserve it since you've come a long way in PSing in less than a year, be it making sigs or avis :| You're so damn talented and all your talent is beautifully reflected in your work day by day. Love how you keep going forward without looking back. Every inch of your work you make everyday is better and prettier than the previous one. That's the way to go girl SO PROUD OF YOU 🤗 

The banner is freaking gorgeous <3 Love the blue and black tones and the blending is done really well. Amazing how you managed to blend all those pictures together :D The Index banner is so damn pretty as well 😳 LOVE THE COLOURING omg :| and the texture is LOVEEE <33

The update is so huge LOL everything is flawless. The tumblr work is breathtaking <3 the big sized avis are amazing <3 and again, the colouring is stunning! 

ArHi icons are LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm running out of words now :| but they are seriously so damn good. I can stare at them for years even :| Love the colouring for ALL icons. You need to make a PSD for us or something. Sharing is caring after all 🤔🤣

http://i.minus.com/jFkoaKEaAdMxT.jpg << OMG! What a beautiful piece of art :| :| :| The style is awesome! The colouring is brilliant and the texture is what takes the cake for me. VERY PRETTYYY. You should be proud of yourself ^^ 

The rest of the ArHi sigs are gorgeous too <3 Love how you did the text on all of them. Shows how much patience you have 😳 WELL DONE!

http://i.minus.com/iBYGehpw2mZEw.jpg << this has a sexy colouring OMG :| Anku you are a genius, and no I am not sugar coating 😳

Can't wait till you update next so I can get to see more stuff 😍 UPDATE SOON. This one was awesome <33 Love youuu!! <3 MWAH! 
Edited by jesss. - 11 years ago