Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

9th June YRKKH ME wu short update added

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys the update is coming up in a while just watching last part and btw i am only going to be doing regular updates on monday i am offically quitting the main forum as i get bashed for no reason  regular spamming threads always there 😆😆

Short update

.natik  want to wish akshara  but  naksh not slept yet,  aftersome time he wishes akshara, then all singhaniya's come and wish her and next day natik want to see wheather his tender got selected or not but shaurya's not satisfied with that but here every one going to M's but natik came late but he tell shourya they didnt get the deal then shourya say all becoz of him
then shourya go to get the cake for akshara, and the manager calls him saying he wants money to give to some ofice, then shourya go to office takes money but on the way a begger took the money from the car then last scene natik shouyra fight and natik says that  the money was stolen shourya didnt tell him and shaurya  too tells  him he is having 60 natik only 40 percent and every one shocked and even shourya tellng natik becoz natiks lack of concentration in business ghar girvi sab rakhna pada natik and akshara full ss family shocked

hope you guys got the jist of the epi longer update coming in bit 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tu fb pe aayo zara plzzz 
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arey Mariam..Common!!
Don't care about the bashers yaar.. :(
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Avni--

Arey Mariam..Common!!
Don't care about the bashers yaar.. :(

nai yaar sneha now even i am serious its to much of bashers nw i really want a MOD they have bashed so much still they arent banned 😲 hw many times hv we reported PM'ed still they are same kitni warning yaar
kumarandils thumbnail
Pls sister
don't care about tat use less person comment
thy are mentally retorted person Don' t take s there comments
kumarandils thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

nai yaar sneha now even i am serious its to much of bashers nw i really want a MOD they have bashed so much still they arent banned 😲 hw many times hv we reported PM'ed still they are same kitni warning yaar

pree this happen due to ours is one reason because our forum member argument to tat bash person other wise we get less comments
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Exactly beside bashing i have been reciveing hate pm's i have reported no action taken now you tell me sneha what crime have i done for liking multiple jodi's i cant take it anymore i am only going to come in discussion thread and fc bas coming on fb munna 😃
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail

Aww..Wen will the promotions for the new MOD start?
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mariam plz yaar ignore the bashars

50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Exactly beside bashing i have been reciveing hate pm's i have reported no action taken now you tell me sneha what crime have i done for liking multiple jodi's i cant take it anymore i am only going to come in discussion thread and fc bas coming on fb munna 😃

Arey yaar..leave it..just ignore them..Now a days even we get bashed..But they say na..Kheechad mein pathar phekoge toh apne muh pe hi girega..So its better not to care abt dem!Hope we get a good MOD soon!