Posted: 11 years ago
well its sunday im feeling really bored so i as i watching the repeat of hd i wanted to make this post๐Ÿ˜†

mr jugadu, topimaster rishi ke liye to yeh best nickname hai๐Ÿ˜†

i loved how sumer called him topimaster and rishis shameless smile after that๐Ÿคฃ that was last week though

this week after kukreja asks about family while all were fretting and worrying
rishi as usual starts up ๐Ÿ˜†

'maanta hoon ek taraf kuwa hai dusri taraf khai lekin usi kuwe see pani bahar nikalne ke liye is rk ke pass lambi si rassi hai'๐Ÿ˜†

and indira calling him mr jugadu not once but twice after he comes up with wierd but succesful plans not once but twice
i think she enjoys calling him that๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
and rishi is no less proud of the fact

i just โค๏ธ this jugadu,cunning and clever rishi nowadays
awsome topic mels yaar
and rishi to HD ki begining se jugadu to but cvs ne bich me pata nai ky agadbad kiya ๐Ÿ˜†
but I am happy now ๐Ÿฅณ
finally our jugadu and kameena rishi back with bang ๐Ÿคฃ

his cunning is still thr, as also his oneliners...aapki ye choti si pyaari si behen iss hanuman bhakt se raas karwake rahegi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

rishi is really nothing w/o his kaminapan, his shayari n his oneliners ๐Ÿ˜ glad to have all of it back as dat is d only thing which makes HD tolerable for me!๐Ÿ˜ณ
i also love him loads mels..and we all love him for that only i suppose..indira noticed that recently...we know that he is jugadu since HD started..

"JUGAAD" is his speciality..๐Ÿ˜† 

but i love it when indu calls him jugadu and and he is proud of it..and we are also proud of our Mr.Jugadu..๐Ÿ˜†

@shalu and shru

we replied at the same time..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mithsi_22 - 11 years ago
i was proud to be a rishi fan when in probably 10 seconds he came up with a plan so that kuku uncle doesnt see the board

i was like itna fast plan sirf rishi hi bana sakta hai

and guys how can we forget indira ko kuku se bachane ke liye rishi ne kuku uncle ko pillow mara๐Ÿคฃ

and then'cockroach sirji maar diya' ๐Ÿคฃ
mein has ke pagal ho gayi
i love his jugadupan n u know mels ab mujhe samajh a rha hai ki cvs ne rishi ko naukar ka role kyo diya...but ya kapre acche dete to kya jata cvs ka๐Ÿ˜•..rishi hi hai jo iss plan ko nhi totne de rha...while  sumer is doing nothingbut rishi ke pass har problem ka solution hai...in precap also vo kuch na kuch krne wala hai๐Ÿ˜†

'maanta hoon ek taraf kuwa hai dusri taraf khai lekin usi kuwe see pani bahar nikalne ke liye is rk ke pass lambi si rassi hai'๐Ÿ˜†i just love this line perfectly suited on jugadu rishi๐Ÿ˜†

without rishi jugadupan sharma niwas ke paglo se nipatna mushkil hi nhi namumkin hai.๐Ÿ˜†...n indu also knows this thats why she always listen him n said him mr jugaduโค๏ธ
ohh yaa and then sumer-mandy ko room me bhej diya for romance and then kya awaz nikali thi mandy ki ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† rishi ka to jawab nahi ๐Ÿคฃ

@miths- humari timing perfect hain ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -shalz- - 11 years ago
shalu and shru you guys are right rishi is nothing without his shayari one liners
thats why all of us felt something missing in between hd and now that hes back with a bang in enjoying rishis antics so much

mithi im sure all of us are proud of our jugaadu rishi๐Ÿ˜ณ

indira ko bhi kitni proud feeling aa rahi thi but as usual she hides it with the statement ' ek chata marungi'๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by adiya1

i was proud to be a rishi fan when in probably 10 seconds he came up with a plan so that kuku uncle doesnt see the board

i was like itna fast plan sirf rishi hi bana sakta hai

and guys how can we forget indira ko kuku se bachane ke liye rishi ne kuku uncle ko pillow mara๐Ÿคฃ

and then'cockroach sirji maar diya' ๐Ÿคฃ
mein has ke pagal ho gayi
๐Ÿคฃ
rishi ke ander ka patidev jag gya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

'maanta hoon ek taraf kuwa hai dusri taraf khai lekin usi kuwe see pani bahar nikalne ke liye is rk ke pass lambi si rassi hai

ye line to rishi ke one liner thread me jani chahiye ๐Ÿ˜‰yes so true rishi is so proud of his jugadupan and we are also in love with jagadupan rishi and his antics..๐Ÿ˜†