Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~~*DKDMian Of The Week #13*~~

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~~*Har Har Mahadev*~~

to the 13th thread of
Hello volks,
Asmita  is sick and so i am doing the honours of announcing the next bakra of the week. And its none other than,
this member is a female and
she is  also a DT member and recently has been the DT 
of DKDM forum itself😉
All the more reason to grill her even more
              shruti.nil
this siggy is for you,please feel free to use it and flaunt your status  ðŸ˜‰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:you yourself ðŸ˜‰
so now you are officially on the hot seat for the next week ðŸ˜‰
time to grill you with the questions ðŸ˜ˆ
Something about yourself

Name:

Hobbies:

Profession?info about education:

About IF

Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites

Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song: 
Place:

Book:

Before signing off, here are my personal sets of questions:

So are you girlie girl or tomboy?
Do u like makeup? Do you use makeup? 
what are the 5 things  that can be found in your purse
what are the things that can be found in your ladies bad all the time
 favorite dress:
The dress you feel most comfortable
After a long day of hard work etc etc, the first thing you do when you get home?
 favorite way to waste along time:
Do you have a hobby? What is it? How did you get started?

Thats all for now

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG...yeee Shruti..😉😈..congrts shruti...😈..ready for grill?😉..well tum ready ho ya na ho par grill to hum karenge hi..😆
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG its me???...youll guys do realize na that youre grilling a mod now na??🤣...but chalo...post all the grillings,i love being grilled!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

OMG its me???...youll guys do realize na that youre grilling a mod now na??🤣...but chalo...post all the grillings,i love being grilled!

yeah we knew, the exams were putting chains on your feet, now fly in grill world, if no one i alone will take the task of making your life hell😆

Are mod kya, hum chahe to vijay bhaiyya ko bhi grill kar de😆
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Name:Shruti

Hobbies:Reading,Cooking,Photoshop,Current Affairs,Im a Huge Tv buff,both desi and shows from abroad,Surfing the net,occasional writing😳,hanging out with friends,listening to music,playing with my pets😊

Profession?info about education: Im a student,Bachelors in Commerce(Business Management) and pursuing my Company Secretaries Course

About IF

Getting started with IF:I had joined the Left Right Left forum on Sab TV,quite a few years back,i was a HUGE Rajveer and Naina fan(Rajeev Khandelwal and Priyanka Bassi)

Some cherishable moments in IF:I guess the day i was made Cool Viewbie of the MJHT forum,-that was my first ever promotion and my first ever forum-What made it even funnier that i was out of station and Nikki informed me of it on the Phone,i wasnt able to come online(i came after a week i guess),but i was jumping around the house like a maniac and my Mom thought i was Nuts!😆

Best freind(s) in IF:I dont have many friends but yeah the close ones are Nikki,Aastha,Rida,Yashu,Palak but sadly i wasnt able to be in much contact with them except Nikki,and ya now youll guys are Part of the list too

What attracted you to this forum:I really dont know😆,i remember when i first saw the promo of Like Ok(the channel) i was like eh???i though kya third class channel hai🤣,i was a Star One fan😉,but then i saw the promo of Mahadev,and then heard the title montage-and there i fell in love with the show-i was one of the first few members to join the forum,it was very khaali khaali atleast for the first few weeks,then by and by people started pouring in.Even though this show is a dialy soap what i love about this forum is that you get to learn so much,ive always loved Mythologies and DKDM only made it increase by leaps and bounds

Favourites

Food:Anything,im a BIG foodie-i love Punjabi,Goan,Manglorian(like my mom makes),Chinese,Mexican,Italian,South Indian,Junk food,i just love food-but im slightly partial to our typical Manglorian style of cooking😳

Outfit:Jeans with T-shirts and Kurtis,im a Jeans person😃

Hangout:I love gardens and beaches-beaches are an all time favorite and where i stay you dont even have to put much effort to reach one!and also anywhere where my friends are

Serial:MJHT,LRL,Khichdi,Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai,The Big Bang Theory,Castle,How I Met Your Mother,The Simpsons,Tom and Jerry(if that can be classified as a serial) and DKDM

Movie:DDLJ,KKHH,Dil Toh Pagal Hai,Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na,Padosan(its an old movie with Kishore Kumar and Mehmood).Pride and Prejudice.

Actor:Shahrukh Khan,Arjun Bijlani,Abhishek Sharma,Mohit Raina,Shammi Kapoor

Actress:Kajol

Song:I Love old Mohammed Rafi,Kishore Kumar,Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle songs-but my favorites are Abhi Naa Jaao Chod Kar from Hum Dono ,Ishaaron Issharon from Kashmir ki Kali

Place:Home!!!!and my Nanas place in Mumbai

Book:Pride and Prejeduice,The Harry Potter series,Twilight(only the books didnt like the film😛),Books by Jeffery Archer(there are too many of them so wont write much)😊

LeadNitrate thumbnail
^^ just put some questions you would like her to answer
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🥳Congrats Shruti ðŸ¥³
Shruti , We can take it in reverse Logic too , GUYS this is the only chance to Girll ur Mod , so don't miss it ðŸ¤£,enjoy ...

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 shruti you forgot my questions at the end of the opening thread.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

shruti you forgot my questions at the end of the opening thread.

taani wher are the qeustions?,i cant find them?😕
LeadNitrate thumbnail

taani wher are the qeustions?,i cant find them?😕

Before signing off, here are my personal sets of questions:

So are you girlie girl or tomboy?
Do u like makeup? Do you use makeup? 
what are the 5 things  that can be found in your purse
what are the things that can be found in your ladies bad all the time
 favorite dress:
The dress you feel most comfortable
After a long day of hard work etc etc, the first thing you do when you get home?
 favorite way to waste along time:
Do you have a hobby? What is it? How did you get started?

and m adding a few more:

favorite genre of books:
fav genre of music
 fav genre of dance:
 do you really like it when Indian dance reality shows give more importance to hip hop and classical dancers are forced to do hip hop freestyle while vice versa do not hold: