Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Silent/Active Members Of the Forum - Report HERE!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,
Its Come to the DT's notice that the Forum is not much active these Days. So we have decided to make this post to put down a few things.

1. Silent Members, Since U Guys are readers in this Forum, it'll be good if U'll hit the Like Button on Posts and IF possible, Post comments.
  2. Active Members, Well, Very Few of Us, But still its a request to Please Keep Posting Topics/Replies to Topics.
  3. Creations, It'll be nice if Creations on the Cast of Parvarrish Is made in the forum and Posted in the Creations Gallery.
  4. Activity Such as the NL, MOTW etc have been developed Because/So that the forum becomes active. But still, Not much participation is seen on the forum, as a result, MOTW had to be pulled down for a while and also , The Caption Contest is started and WE accept Big Participation.
  5. We are going to develop a NEW type of Way to increase Activity. I will be providing Live updates daily in forum, By this, We can have a Discussion in the WU Thread Itself.
  6. All Silent and Active Members Of this Forum, Please promise that u guys will be active on the forum and participate in all the Stuff of the Forum. Please 7. We are also doing a Member Count so Please Post "I m Here" In ur comment.

• IMP: If u want Important Links of the Forum please Check the: *Parvarrish Archive Mansion* Any Doubts related to this Topic, Post it here/PM me (-Ridzzi-)

Take Care,
Ridz & Jyo,
Parvarrish Dev. Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awww I think I am active member but the efforts that you take to keep this forum active is tooo sweet hun πŸ€—

The main reason people dont post much here is because it doesnt have any couple love-story .. During Rocky-Aish track, we still had few active members who liked them πŸ˜†..

Otherwise people just come read the show update and leave πŸ˜’ No couple = No active forum.. This has been IF trend since beginning.. Now get used to it Ridzi madam πŸ˜†.. IF sucks 😈
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
^ U are an Active members without a doubt. πŸ˜‰ Agree, I guess People are fond of "Love Story's" more.. πŸ˜³ But I just Hope that Silent Stalkers of the forum Come out, reading the post πŸ˜† Bdw, Guddii πŸ˜² are a good Siggy maker na.. πŸ˜² U were our Banner Contest's Runner Up.. πŸ˜ƒ I want Siggy's from u in the Creation Gallery.. πŸ€£ I want u to participate in the Caption Contest too πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† Stunnerz jiii πŸ˜› Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

^ U are an Active members without a doubt. πŸ˜‰ Agree, I guess People are fond of "Love Story's" more.. πŸ˜³ But I just Hope that Silent Stalkers of the forum Come out, reading the post πŸ˜† Bdw, Guddii πŸ˜² are a good Siggy maker na.. πŸ˜² U were our Banner Contest's Runner Up.. πŸ˜ƒ I want Siggy's from u in the Creation Gallery.. πŸ€£ I want u to participate in the Caption Contest too πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† Stunnerz jiii πŸ˜›

Ye ye ye I am a Stunner 😎 I hate IF so much still the thought of being Stunner of this site makes me feel proud ⭐️🀣 Mad eh πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Acha haan.. I know I should make sigs of them 😭 I had lil ups and downs in last few months, hopefully I will start making stuffs again now that I am back HOME πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ So expect some updates from my side also.. 😳😳😳😳☺️

Why am I blushing SO much 🀣 Anyways.. I am BAD BAD BAD in caption ! 🀣 I will be Cheerleader for this contest πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am gonna be more active in that 'Live update' thread and whole forum from now on.. Promise 😳 Saccha wala 😳 ( Dont ask my friends about my promises though u will get bad feedback but iss baar sacchi ) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Good to Hear That πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Topic, I have noticed that comments are so little and views are many, urge all the viewers to comment as well,

In April or May (dont remember), we had so many members at one go but now all of them have disappeared 😭

Either people or not liking the show (which I think is not possible) or they find it worthless to post comments
, dont know
πŸ˜•
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
^ Yes, Its really Confusing Why are people not Commenting/Coming to the Forum. We have been taking preventive measures, lets see how it goes about!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hum to bus apni Uni assignments nd Load-shedding ki waja say yahaan utna active nahi ho patey jitna hona chahtey hain..πŸ˜’ Load-shedding suckzz...🀒

Bt still i'm little active here..πŸ˜†
ashaj thumbnail
m a silent member just like to press the like button  here 😳
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know in to which category i will fall into 🀣

i'm neither silent nor active πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

but but but I'm here πŸ˜³πŸ˜›