CM June 11-15 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Monday 11th June 2012  Episode - 698

vanmuRaiyaa vambuchchaNdaiyaa
viduvaaLaa CMumthaan
vizhugiradhE uyir pOgudhE
update ezhudhavE...

kadavuLE - one time paarththu ezhudhardhE kodumai - and you made my earlier update vanish - 

AV & CM come running to the hospital.  Open the room door to find Beach tying the third knot.  Pearl, her parents and Garden are the audience.  SS has a victory smile, shows the thaali to CM,  puts the thaali to her eyes.   CM & AV sport a shocked look (and we sport the famous God Save Us look) Thavasi welcomes AV and CM, wants them to bless SS (ellaam nEram) SS falls on Beach's feet then on AV's.  AV wants to bless but is scared of the Creative Head, moves away.  CM just staring.  SS goes and stands next to Thavasi with a see I did it look.  CM came rushing to the hospital hearing about the renal failure (indhamma innum last monday episodekkappram udate kooda padikkaliyaa - adhu re-evaluationkku pOirukku) and here... (actually the renal failure patient looks too healthy to have even a renal calculus - Eclat do you need a reminder every week - the coloured fonts are more than the black..)  please somebody tell me it is a dream pleads CM (aamaan, whenever you want it should be a dream or else only scream)  Beach is sorry.  CM is ready to lay down her life for her aNNan. Why hide it from me she asks.  Pearl interrupts, says did not want to give that job to CM.  Hence God sent SS.  SS's kidney tissues match that of Beach, so the transplant would happen in a couple of days.   CM does not know whether to laugh or cry looking at Pearl. (idukaNN varungaal naguga - white beard man opposite Mylapore Sanskrit College sonnadhu) Pearl wants CM to laugh, her brother has got married. (sathyamaa idhukku innum theLiyala) Why hurry in such a situation? Pearl asks which event in her house had taken place happily, always fight, arguments and confusions.  The relationship between them is acknowledged.   Pearl, Beach & SS - the concerned parties do not have any problems - so the others are requested not to poke their noses in this.  CM only wishes that it does not lead to the next problem.  

Pearl compares this to some padayal - to save her thaali she shared it.  SS enjoying this conversation, rather she is happy the way it is heading.  Pearl asks if CM doesnt understand - she would not because she does not stay with her husband (actually she should know / feel it more - right? because she cannot take the relationship for granted) True CM does not know how to lead her life, but this decision made in a hurry will leave them in a curry (chummaa apdi rhymingaa vadhadhu - CM appdi sollaleengO) All of you got very emotional and fell flat into the net that SS spread.  Turns towards Beach and questions him.  He has turned into a kutRavaaLi now.  The dialogue writer was scared of the Monday updater, so he did not know what to say - feel it is fate, did according to Pearl's wishes.  Wants CM to leave.  CM storms out after glaring at each one. Except for SS & Thavasi the rest feel bad.

Vadai comes back from the market with Bharathi.  Gives the bag to Art, is angry that their family matters are conveyed through third persons.  Seththappu reading a  newspaper knows about it but did not convey.  Beach marrying SS is the headgoing news that is relayed.  Sethappu a little relieved (avaru kadhai innum irukkaa -)  asks if he is some 20 year old and if SS is some 16 year old  - vekkamketta story - told or untold should not bother them (ivaru andha age categoryaa- avaru kadhai enna stink adikkapOgudhO) Art is surprised at the happenings / mishaps.  Seththappu updates right from CM being begged to falsify statement in the court... Black who arrives there asks Sethapps why blame CM for it.  Sethappu chides Black.  

Black has some valid questions - did Beach make that statement after consulting CM, if she had known she would have definitely stopped.  Although Art did not like Sethappu blaming CM for Beach's act, she supports Vadai & Co when Black supports CM.  Sethappu continues the story.  Vadai & family conclude that Beach does not have any renal failure nor is SS donating kidneys.  All this is a drama for Beach to continue his joLLu.  Vadai leaves for his room.  Art leaves saying when Bell escaped out of the prison, why this Beach is acting thus.  Black asks if Sethaps is happy now.  He too pOdafyes and leaves.

AV comes to CM's house with a guilty look.  Beach marrying SS is their personal thing, cannot discuss that he says.  CM is okay with their funeral.  Why did not tell the renal failure episode (adhu monday monday mattum thaan pEsuvOm - engaLukku monday updater ambuttu pidichchu pOchch)  AV wanted to be a good dad, says Vadai would not have consented to CM giving her kidney ( ethically Vadai should give consent, while morally CM should have seeked/informed him - legally CM need not ask Vadai  enna ezhavusda)

CM asks if Beach is not important, it was Beach's order.  CM remembers Beach advising her to stay with Vadai.  Beach hating her was an act.  AV is suffering with one son in the prison and another waiting for God of Death.  Poetry comes in an auto, asks the auto to wait.  Stands outside the door, wants to talk to CM.  CM asks her to come in, Poetry has not come for virundhu.  She wants CM's men to let Bell out, let him surrender to the police, where have you hidden him she asks.  The police are talking that he would die in an encounter.  Revenging on SR do not give Bell as bait she begs.  (ellar aRivukkum Monday bluesaa)  AV tries explaining that SR is creating confusion in the family, but Poetry is sure that Bell would have contacted CM, she is the creative head, she is sure to know what is happening.  If something untoward happens to Bell then Poetry is sure to see everyone one hand.  She leaves in a huff..

thodarum...

Updates by Shree

Tuesday

Hospital la kalyana mandapama?...pona vaaram hospital...indha vaaram kalyana mandapam...Sneha beach kalyanam nadandhachu...CM and AV super shcoked...Thavasi tells sneha to get asirvadham from AV...Sneha goes and CM face thirupings...CM asks pearl...neenga loosa anni?...Pearl replies...aama...Thaali partion senju ennoda thaali save pannirukken... whats wrong in this...u wont understand...

CM warns everyone...sneha will vachufy big aappu to everyone...Beach says relax chellamma...ellam ennoda headwriting...pls dont shout...pls leave...Sneha smiles...AV and CM leaves...

Vadai's house...Vadai comes and tells abt beach sneha kalyanam to kalaivani...Sethaps says i know this matter ...manamketta beach and sneha...and also avandhaan sneha va bail la edutharu...karuppu comes and supports CM...kalavani tells him to shutup...vadai and co family oda CM aa thittings...

CM house...AV comes ...CM starts...yen enkitta maraichinga ...Av says i dont want more problems b/w u and vadai...beach told me do so...adhaan sonnen...AV cries thinking abt his two sons...CM consoles him...

Kavitha comes there and calls CM...CM tells her to comein...Kavitha shouts...tell me where is my husband...pls leave him...pls handover him to the police...CM says i dont know where is he...Av says bell escaped from jail ...reason...he wants to give kidney to beach...But kavi says no no...namba matten...she is hiding something...Kavi leaves...CM sad...

Updates by srima

Wednesday 13.06.2012

Beach rebukes Snake , asks her to stay away from his , says he tied the knot just to appease hi loosu Pearl pet , calls out the sister for assistance. Livid snake leaves the room.

At home pearl crying over senior Ratna's photo , flashbacks  of their happy moments followed by Ratna's death. Pearls mom voices her displeasure over Pearl's husband sharing decision. Pearl quips she has lost her daughter , cannot endure  a second loss.

Back to hospital. Snake fretting & fuming sitting outside the room .  AC SR calls & congratulates her on the wedding. Frustrated Sneha pours out her woes to SR – Beach not trusting her , nor has pardoned her  for her kolaveri against CM. AC SR outlines her plan to sneha thankfully in muted tone. Sneha agrees to it.

Next day morning , Snake sits in the reception waiting for Pearl – eyes ready with Snake Aruvi. Pearl , comes Snake Aruvi in full force , Beach is not ready to trust her & mannichufy her for her murderous attempt of CM , not ready to accept any help from her. Snake overdoes her drama , says Beach's behaviour might hurt Thavasi very much & might dissuade Sneha from Kidney donation. Panic in Pearl's stomach , assures Sneha that she will talk to Beach & set things right.

Pearl starts her emotional blackmail with Beach – no respect & wifey status to Snake, me & Jr. Ratna will go Sr. Ratna way. Beach succumbs to the blackmail & agrees to go as per Pearl's wishes.

Vadai supera baby sitting – feeding Barathi – Kalai sends karuppu to market with some advice as how to buy meat . The police band comes in search of Maniarasu . Inspector delivers the same puppet dialogue – CM is behind Mani's hiding & karuppu is helping her in the matter. Inspector asks for Karuppu , Kalai says he has gone to the shop , the police gumbal leaves for the shop. Kalai  runs to  caution Karuppu  .

Updates by Nithya

Thursday June 14th updates

Black whisked away by police.. Art stands crying..

CM meets a lady Dr. Dr says all tests done.. your kidney does not match with your brother's.. so you cannot donate.. CM worried.. Dr says Dr Rajendran who is going to operate on your brother informed me that Sneha has come forward to donate and everything matches in Sneha's case.. CM even more worried..   CM shares her worry about Sneha can back out at last moment coz of the family feud.. Dr says try to keep Sneha happy.. That is the only way..

Vadai and Art come to SR's office.. Vadai asks why arrest Black for Bell case.. SR says I have shooting order for Bell.. Vadai says I don't care about Bell.. why arrest Black.. I will go to higher officials.. SR says Black has been doing the postman job between CM and Bell.. I have the proof for that and you cannot win even if you go to supreme court.. Art pleads .. SR says I warned CM but she did not listen to me.. Black confessed that he is involved but is not testifying against CM.. Talk to CM, get Bell out and I will set Black free.. Vadai pulls Art away.. SR gives muted instructions to someone on phone..

Vasu meets Amudha at the jail, shouts at her for signing the divorce papers and expecting him to marry again.. he asks if I would have been in your position would you have married again.. Amudha cries.. Vasu says we cannot live without each other.. Amudha says athai forced.. I wanted you to be happy.. Vasu says only death can separate us.. You killed him only to be truthful to me.. How can I disown you.. Amudha vows not to do this stupidity again.. Vasu walks of saying if you do it again I will die..   

CM at office.. Delivery of goods late.. Orders in problem.. reason Vasu not around.. CM wants to arrange for a meeting ASAP.. Vadai arrives and asks CM if she is fine.. CM gets emotional.. Vadai says I am not fine.. One sister in jail and we are humiliated by the society so much that we have lost the strength to step out of the house.. Today police has arrested Black and another sisters' life is doomed.. SR claims that you have hidden Bell and Black is your postman. Please tell me where is Bell.. CM you too don't believe me.. Vadai pleads.. CM says SR is playing a cheap game.. Lets think and decide what next.. Vadai falls at CM's feet and pleads.. Release Bell, save Black and please let my family out of this nuisance.. CM stands shocked..  

Thodarum

Updates by Swash

??

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Thanks eclat for the update!  Disgusting serial - really not worth discussing at all
Thanks Eclat

SMurga... as it is this serial is a kolapam kuppai, you are trying to find answer for rest of the kuppais? 😃  Rombha kurumbu thaan ungalaku. .
@Sujmuruga -  Not only Rads but even some of us have forgotten those characters.  For all you know if this Saroja appears in a Monday episode, I am sure to say some new character entry!! 😃 

I can only remember Vijay Adiraj as thaNNi lawyer Avinash, Anjali character and kambi count AK.  

Now that you listed those old characters, I am also waiting to know about that DC who was declared dead by the useless police department who need classes on murder investigation - from us and not from the Omni.
Thanks eclat .
 @ all - indha seriala innum konjam " ApaN yala pahilat ka [ kaNamal ponavargaL ] list - Kamini kaNom , Aya Maya ambel ,Vadai's one more sister missing [ think he had 3 sisters]. Indha snakethan eppo parthalum padam edukkiradhu. Edited by srima - 11 years ago
Not only Vadai's sis is missing but his younger bro not b shown...then wonder bout d needs showing a gal in prison which is related to SR and Avinash...then there were once in a promo they show GK (Selvi's hubby in Arasi) but then d scene never been telecast in any episode or I just missed it to watch...enthan intha Radikaa ippidi kathaiyai sothuppuranggalo...mudiyala 🤢
Nithya facing the same problem - all website saying Chellame video not available. Help help.
@Srima & Nithya

techsatish also seems to work - maybe had some glitches until the telecast in the Americas got over. Just a guess.
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
Originally posted by srima

Thanks eclat .
 @ all - indha seriala innum konjam " ApaN yala pahilat ka [ kaNamal ponavargaL ]  

am waiting for Chellame serial  ithech sampat aahe
Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
Originally posted by eclat

am waiting for Chellame serial  ithech sampat aahe - eclat ippadi pagal kanvellam kaNakkoodadhu . BTW thiruttu vcdleyum Chellame video gayab. Let me try viluthu & techsatish.
Chellama truly chellada ammava agindirukka. Websites are rether bored to upload.
Edited by srima - 11 years ago