Brief Update : 11th June 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Brief Update

Purvi tells Manav that Archana has no one but him in that house and he must help her .She leaves after saying this .When Punni sees her leaving Manav's office she first gets worried but then she sees Purvi crying .Punni feels relieved to see Purvi crying as this assures her that whatever Purvi was discussing with Manav had nothing to do with her .
 Ovi and Teju are in their hotel room, Ovi is very upset and Teju is trying to calm her down . They are both upset about Archana.
Manav comes to see them .
Manav : I know there must be questions in your mind .I want us to talk in peace and not to be angry .I am sure you must be hurt to see Archana .
Ovi: We are upset because you lied to us . You saw us getting close to her still you let this happen .
Manav : I did not wish to hurt you .It wasa mistake .But God wants something else .Now I want both of you to come and live with me in that house .
Teju : Never . I am not going to that house .We cannot listen to you .
Ovi : we cannot forgive like you do because you have a big heart .
Teju : We have gone through insults and hate because of that woman ..You want us to go through that again , so let it be ...

Manav is sitting alone on the terrace of his Chawl .His sister Vandita comes to him .He tells her that he is worried that his daughters are living alone in the hotel and he cannot do anything about it .Vandu says that  Teju and Ovi should come and live in this house so that they would find out how good their mother is .They should experience her goodness and find out the truth .Manav says that this is impossible as the girls really hate their mother .
Vandu tells him to leave this to her .She will somehow get her mother , savita to bring the girls to this house.

Vandita is cutting vegetables in the Deshmukh House .She starts talking to Savita that things are going just how she wants them to go ( pretending to be on Savita's side ) .
Shesays that she feels bad that due to Archana , Savita's grand daughters cannot live in their own house and this Deshmukh house can never have them living there and instead it is more open for those whome Savita does not like ( meaning Archana ) .
This makes Savita very angry and she says that this house is as much Ovi and Teju's as it is of Manav and Sachin and Teju and Ovi will come and live there ...
 Savita goes to Teju and Ovi's hotel .She tries to persuade them to come and live with her in the Deshmukh House .Teju and ovi refuse but Savita starts crying .she says that she feels terrible and really misses her grand daughters and wants to live in her house with them ...

In the Deshmukh House , Archana has come from the mandir .Vandita is surprised that even after such problems in her life ,Archana does not stops praying .Archu says that she always has faith in God and did ask God for something today .There is a knock on the door and Archana opens it ..

teju and Ovi are standing .Archana  cannot believe it and she is so very happy .It looks like God listened to her prayers as this is what she had asked for .savita brings the girls in .Archu tries to help Teju with the suitcase bu tshe refuses to take her help .
Savita quietly tells Archana ,
Savita : Now you watch , how I will make your own daughters your worst enemies in this house '.( she smiles ) .

Manav comes out and is very happy to see the girls .They apologise to him for being rude to him and tell him that for others , they will never be rude to their father ...
Now a question comes where will the girls stay .

Savita tells the girls to stay in Archana's room ...

Manav asks where Archana will stay .Savita says that it does not matter where she  goes and she can stay in the kitchen if she wants ...
Manav looks a little embarassed with this ..

Archu  agrees to stay in the kitchen and says that she would not mind doing this for Ovi and Teju .

Archana tells the girls that she will go and bring her stuff from her room ..Ovi rudely tells her to clean up the room properly .
Manav get very angry and shouts at Ovi to behave herself ...he is about to say that she cannot be rude to her mother ...but instead says that she cannot be rude to someone older than her ..
hearing him  shout , Ovi starts crying and hugs Savita ...
She is very upset that for the firt  time , Manav screamed at her and that too for a woman like Archana ...
savita consoles Ovi and takes her in the room ...teju also goes with them ...

Archana tells Manav that he must never have problems with the girls for her .She never wants any friction between father and the daughters and that too for Archana .

Vandita goes to Sulochna's house and tells her to have faith in Archana .She says that Archana is such a good person that she will win everyone's heart with her  goodness  ,she won Manav's heart and one day she will win Ovi , Teju, sachin and Savita's heart too .

Sulochna says that she is not interested in this as she wants her daughter divorced from manav now and that is the only reason why she gave permission to Archana to stay there .
Purvi and Vandu are shocked to hear Sulochna say this ...
Sulochna says that that house  has given Archana nothing but pain ...and Vandita is onlu looking at short time happiness while Sulochna thinks about her daughter's long term future and that is wh yshe wanst Archana to get divorced with Manav .

Sulochna says that somewhere she can feel that there is a storm that is coming Archana's way ... 

Precap : Arjun is telling Purvi  that they had planned it that when his father would come then they will tell everyone about them ...
Purvi says that it was a different situation then but things are different now ..Arjun is looking unhappy and worried .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thks Tanya for the update..
1st part only i found boring...same thing...

now just waiting for Thu...so Arjun-Purvi truth b out😍
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG .. Ovi and Tej have come to the deshmukh chawl, and Savita has given Archana's room to them. And she has asked Archana to sleep in the kitchen. 😑😑 

Savita and Sundari will sleep in the other room and Manav and Sachin in the living room.

What the crap!!😑😑

I am very 😑 right now
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Vandu smartly got the twins in house by doing sweet talks with Savita. As expected the twins are all ready to insult their mother. Archana will have to bear lot of taunts, insults, humiliation and things would get worse when Arjun-Purvi truth is out.

Sulochna is worried about Archana and feels a storm is waiting ahead for her. Sadly her intuition will come true when the truth is revealed. Sulochna will most probably not support Purvi but then you never know. When she didn't take 2 seconds to believe the MMS would she trust Purvi now when all fingers are pointing at her only time will answer that question.

Coming to precap, Arjun wants to tell everyone truth about him and Purvi but she doesn't. The truth will come out and shown in such a way that Purvi will be portrayed as a culprit trying to snatch away someone's fiance.
Edited by *Shruti* - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
I just can not bear Savita Teju Ovi (Trio in D house)😑

They are treating Archu like Animal. Now upbringings shows its color..blood has forgotten to show its color..very sad😭
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Trish, have not watched the epi but those girls need a tight slap if they agree to their mother sleeping in the kitchen..If Archana agrees, she needs one too and above all, Manav needs it if he allows this to happen. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vandu is back in house?...she told Purvi, the other day..that she doesn't live in this house anymore, cause now Archana has come to stay!!
crazy2012 thumbnail
It is said that all's well that end's well - Just finished watching today's episode and at the end of the epi, my heart becomes so sad for Archu. How can she spend her remaining three months in D house??? I am worried for Archu - Purvi. May God Bless them..

1) PR started with Punni's satisfaction - she has got very good observation skill. She finds Purvi crying and draws the conclusion that she is out of danger for the timebeing. well done once again.

2) Manav now starts thinking that Archana's good sign should also to be known to them. But it's too tough (but never impossible). During 18 long years, some wrong thoughts are being injected into them. So, it's time taking to clear it.

3) Vandu has played some tricky tricks. I wish she & Damodar cud show this pro activeness in handling Savita always.

4) two more members in D house, so naturally space problem. Now Manav should immediately buy one Sadan & pls name it as "Savita Sadan"πŸ˜†

5) When Ovi was misbehaving with Archu, Manav shouts at her. If he cud give this shout some days before & teach Ovi how to behave with elderly person. She has shown no respect to Archu before also.

6)  Pre Cap - is good. PR is getting prepared for Thursday episode. I do not know why Arjun still thinks that situation will be okay very soon (may be he is too optimistic!!!) & he will tell everyone.
Pls go home AK & take a long sleep, we will let you know when everything will be okay.

7) Thumbs up πŸ‘πŸΌ for Vandana - for trying to control/ making the effort the worst situation.

8)Thumbs down πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for Ovi - for remarking those harsh words to Archu (sply "pls make sure the room is cleaned) and treating an elder person like animal/ maid.

Debu
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Trish, have not watched the epi but those girls need a tight slap if they agree to their mother sleeping in the kitchen..If Archana agrees, she needs one too and above all, Manav needs it if he allows this to happen. 

Janhvi, Manav did interrupt when Savita asked Archana to sleep in the kitchen, but Archana agreedand told him that it was okay .. she would sleep in the kitchen as this is her house too.. πŸ˜”

This is so inhuman .. 😭😭 
How can they do this to Archana.. this is too much😑..

Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

But Jahnvi, they do not treat Archu as their mother. SO it hardly matters whether she sleep in the kitchen or in the balcony/varranda.
But as an elder person, they have allowed it. i am nt surprised as Savita was leading them from the front.