*Phir Subah Hogi 11th June Update Sugni returns*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow! Aarthi, u r too fastπŸ‘ I see the episode but it is nice to read ur update.

Very good episode. Excellent acting by Varun and Gulki. I like the way they have directed this confession. There is not too much build up. It's all very realistic.

Did Vikram Thakur say that he cannot wait till next janam? πŸ˜†

As of now, he seems to be a very positive character. I think it will be good to make Adi the negative character. That will be unusual and the actor seems to suit the negative role. He will be very angry if he comes to know his mama loves Sugni. I can see him create misunderstandings.

May be Amrita will find out that Vikram loves Sugni.

Is Vikram wearing the red scarf he gave to Sugni?

The star of today's episode was Narayani. What a superb actor! πŸ‘That last scene between her and Sugni is awesome. Her reply to Katari was also very good. She is very subtle. Her eyes are very expressive.

Hukum mama and family-😑
i really enjoyed today's show.. β€οΈ
Thanks for the update

Thats elders say children should be seen and speak only when spoken to. Tinkle has a big mouth and is in elders business too much.

I'm sure Vikram has more then one red scarf the man is a Thakurmaalik after all πŸ˜†

Srushti hope you're back there so much to discuss
that's so fast, thanks for bringing wonderful episode in written
Originally posted by kamala2012

wow! Aarthi, u r too fastπŸ‘ I see the episode but it is nice to read ur update.

Very good episode. Excellent acting by Varun and Gulki. I like the way they have directed this confession. There is not too much build up. It's all very realistic.

Did Vikram Thakur say that he cannot wait till next janam? πŸ˜†

As of now, he seems to be a very positive character. I think it will be good to make Adi the negative character. That will be unusual and the actor seems to suit the negative role. He will be very angry if he comes to know his mama loves Sugni. I can see him create misunderstandings.

May be Amrita will find out that Vikram loves Sugni.

Is Vikram wearing the red scarf he gave to Sugni?

The star of today's episode was Narayani. What a superb actor! πŸ‘That last scene between her and Sugni is awesome. Her reply to Katari was also very good. She is very subtle. Her eyes are very expressive.

Hukum mama and family-😑

Kamala...he did say ...he wll not wait till next janam..that is why he said that his confession was different than filmsπŸ˜†
Narayani was superb with her subtle expressions...she sure is a trooper...taking hte cake even when she is not the lead!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@ ARti...thanks a bunch for this superfast update😳

Thanks in bunches Aarathi for the fast and fabulous updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update

Thats elders say children should be seen and speak only when spoken to. Tinkle has a big mouth and is in elders business too much.

I'm sure Vikram has more then one red scarf the man is a Thakurmaalik after all πŸ˜†

Srushti hope you're back there so much to discuss

Gosh Rani,..,.I know re...I actually managed to miss 2 of the most imp episπŸ˜•,,,,but am so glad to be back...heeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@shrushti
Thanks. So Vikram does expect Sugni to say a yes soonπŸ˜†

It's so cute watching him blush like that.

Even if Vikram and Sugni get married, I can see lot of hurdles in his house. No one will accept her, except Amrita.

One more problem- Vikram's sister was shown in some episode to be attracted to Jwala Thakur's son. That son is a good-for-nothing character. One possible story will be that he might create problems, and Sugni will be forced to sacrifice so that Vikram's sister can marry him. Just a guess.

Anyway, for now, it is nice to see Vikram in love😊
Aarthi thanks for the update todays episode was good with TVS Sugni Sugni mamma show off and then the daydreaming TVSπŸ˜‰ and puzzled Sugni sleeping while her mother was answering