Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Yes! LOL, I forgot his name in the movie. I thought it was Sudir. πŸ˜†

I'm really liking him too! And Maakhi made me want to hunt down some more of his movies. I remember the kind of rave reviews and praises this movie got when it first released in Telugu, the villain guy (what's his actual name?) was praised a lot.

Has he done some Hindi movies? Maybe that's why the face looked recognizable. πŸ˜†

yeah he was in Phoonk and that Amitabh, Ritiesh movie on news channels forgot the name.. He actually is a Kannada actor I've seen 2-3 of his movies and all were pretty good..

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

yeah he was in Phoonk and that Amitabh, Ritiesh movie on news channels forgot the name.. He actually is a Kannada actor I've seen 2-3 of his movies and all were pretty good..

Yes! No wonder he looked familiar. I've seen Rann and only the promos of Phoonk. I can remember him being in those films now. πŸ˜† Thanks! 

LOL, this has made me go do some hunting on him, haha. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
While watching the trailers of Rann, I thought Sudeep is Riteish' brother. πŸ˜† Don't you think they look alike?
Watched Race 2  and it was hell boring...too many twists and turns but all were quite predictable... Saif was good as per acting but John was horrible.Deepika and Jackie had nothing much to do other then wearing classy clothes and showing body.. both of them looking Hot...and apart from this the maha pakao jodi and sade huwe jokes of Anil kapoor and Ameesha. too much screen space was given to them which was not needed and instead they could have worked on the characters of Deepika and jackie... intimate scene of Anil-ameesha was meaningless...ppl in theatres were laughing when dis scene came 🀣 the script was not good ...

i will give it a 2.5/5 ...
Student Of The Year

My Rating : -10/5 (yeah negative)

That's because the plot was best suited to Dostana 2. I was disappointed the two guys didn't kiss in the end. KJO lacks brains. Terrible plot and story.
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Watched Race 2  and it was hell boring...too many twists and turns but all were quite predictable... Saif was good as per acting but John was horrible.Deepika and Jackie had nothing much to do other then wearing classy clothes and showing body.. both of them looking Hot...and apart from this the maha pakao jodi and sade huwe jokes of Anil kapoor and Ameesha. too much screen space was given to them which was not needed and instead they could have worked on the characters of Deepika and jackie... intimate scene of Anil-ameesha was meaningless...ppl in theatres were laughing when dis scene came 🀣 the script was not good ...

i will give it a 2.5/5 ...

What are you saying! Even The Vigil Idiot has given her more strip presence than the leggy & booty. πŸ˜†

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bambogli

While watching the trailers of Rann, I thought Sudeep is Riteish' brother. πŸ˜† Don't you think they look alike?

Now that you mention it, yesπŸ˜†

What are you saying! Even The Vigil Idiot has given her more strip presence then the leggy & bootyπŸ˜†

Leggy and Booty🀣
Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

Student Of The Year

My Rating : -10/5 (yeah negative)

That's because the plot was best suited to Dostana 2. I was disappointed the two guys didn't kiss in the end. KJO lacks brains. Terrible plot and story.

Forget script, etc, why can't KJo ever get the aged look right for his heroes (and he HAS to show them at the end)? Be it Saif or Sid or Varun.

What are you saying! Even The Vigil Idiot has given her more strip presence then the leggy & booty. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†