Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Bossy those are not horror movies.. LOL..  Cabin in the woods, Paranormal 🀒

Insidious was good, DMTH was good too..

Minaz are you scared of horror movies?

I'm a horror movie buff! Watch it - get scared for the night -  next day - back to normal πŸ˜† I love the thrill in horror flicks. I've watched Insidious it was good i agree, however paranormal activity - i am yet to watch, it looks boring :/ DMTH - i'll  give that a try. 

Boss & Pallo - Any more suggestions? 
- The collection just watched it yesterday.
- Sinister
- The Priest
- The Woman
- Quarantine 2

So many, really depends on your genre. Are you a gore flick, or paranormal flick etc..

Originally posted by TheBoss

- The collection just watched it yesterday.
- Sinister
- The Priest
- The Woman
- Quarantine 2

So many, really depends on your genre. Are you a gore flick, or paranormal flick etc..

Paranormal as well as gore. But paranormal dominates. Thanks for the suggestions! Will check them out. 
That movie.. aahh can't remember the name..exorcism of emily rose I think.. didn't watch it but heard it's pretty good
Thuppakki (Tamil)
Overall it was ok with less OTT action scenes unlike regular Tamil flicks. Loved the comic scenes between Vijay and the guy who played his friend's role. Story was kinda silly though

Goalmaal 3
Watched only few scenes but now I want to watch the whole thing. It was hilarious and Tushar Kapoor was surprisingly good. Did not assume I'd ever say that loud πŸ€£

Just like heaven
Watched for the 30th time or so. My all time fav Reese Witherspoon movie. Plus it had Mark Ruffalo another fav of mine. Their comic timing is superb
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Thuppakki (Tamil)
Overall it was ok with less OTT action scenes unlike regular Tamil flicks. Loved the comic scenes between Vijay and the guy who played his friend's role. Story was kinda silly though

Goalmaal 3
Watched only few scenes but now I want to watch the whole thing. It was hilarious and Tushar Kapoor was surprisingly good. Did not assume I'd ever say that loud πŸ€£

Just like heaven
Watched for the 30th time or so. My all time fav Reese Witherspoon movie. Plus it had Mark Ruffalo another fav of mine. Their comic timing is superb

Loved Thupakki cuz I LOVEEE Vijay

tum mujhe kab bataogi ke tumhare DP main kon hai? 😑

^ You love Vijay too?!?! Uuffaaa me 2, 3, 4... I watch his flicks although I don't understand Tamil and don't fancy the flicks

It's Matt Bomer πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

^ You love Vijay too?!?! Uuffaaa me 2, 3, 4... I watch his flicks although I don't understand Tamil and don't fancy the flicks

It's Matt Bomer πŸ˜† 

OMG Since when did Matt turn brown.. πŸ˜† there's a brown person in your moving Avi who is that..

I loooveeeloovveee Vijay 😳
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

OMG Since when did Matt turn brown.. πŸ˜† there's a brown person in your moving Avi who is that..

I loooveeeloovveee Vijay 😳
You too?? yeh kab huwa aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi..πŸ˜‰ 
I'm crashing inπŸ˜†

I likeee Vijay as well!<3