Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ksh-

Student of the Year:
A dumber version of KKHH and other college romance movies we have seen in Hollywood and Bollywood with horrible actors included to add to the misery.

My verdict: Can be a one time watch on satellite TV.

Ok I saw the satellite premiere and thought I would redo the review since my opinions changed after re-watching it. Actually the film carried a nice message. That there will be friends but no one will be same your school/college friends. The dean played by Rishi Kapoor realizes that towards the end...that he has been destroying friendships for the past 25 years for his own weird whims. The whole competition was unfair as Kayoze's character points out. And it probably created men like Rohan's father in the end who was happy to see his own son lose for his ego.
But ofcourse all this was buried under layers of gloss, glamours and really bad acting. If only KJo realized this and focussed a bit more on the friendship bit...not the superficial parts like pub mein jaana...Vele pe dance karna. But what Abhi-Rohan, Shanaya-Shruti et al lose out by losing their friends the movie would have been less ridiculous.
^Also Shreyaa when Rohan wins the race, they show Kayoze's character in tears, indicating that in the end, nobody remembers the losers but only the winners- The reality of life.
JTHJ

I really don't have anything else to say other than an absolute crap. A jumbo mix of Dil To Pagal Hai, Veer-zarra. Stupidest movie ever and I am glad that I didn't pay single penny for it.

Feel bad for SRK for YR he made a** of himself by acting in such a illogical mega bakwaas...
Finally got around to seeing Kahani.

It has been winning so many awards...I wanted to know if it was really that good.  It was...👍🏼
Originally posted by slumgod.

You too?? yeh kab huwa aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi..😉 

Khushfehmi to dekho..😆 well now you know..
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

OMG Since when did Matt turn brown.. 😆 there's a brown person in your moving Avi who is that..

I loooveeeloovveee Vijay 😳

Oh the avi. I thought you asked about my DP 🤣

That's a Sri Lankan musician I'm head over heels in love with :) 
@Aish
Another Vijay fan! I thought you only like Surya

Did you guys watch Friends starring both Vijay and Surya? It's kinda old but too damn hilarious. Watched it without English subtitles and I found it so funny despite not understanding a word what they said 🤣 Gonna watch it again with subs this time

@Ksh
I enjoyed SOTY a lot compared to JTHJ. My fav is Boman Irani's son. Downside of the flick is there was no realistic touch to it, even the middle class guy wore designer wear thanks to KJo 😆
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Oh the avi. I thought you asked about my DP 🤣

That's a Sri Lankan musician I'm head over heels in love with :) 

whaat's his name?

Argo: 

Solid, Stylish, Entertaining. Affleck seems to be a better director than actor. A bit black and white, but still, very watchable. 3.5/5

Zero Dark Thirty:

This isn't a pro-torture film. It doesn't condone it nor does it make heroes of the people who tortured prisoners in regards to al-Quaeda. At times it seems a bit like a CIA circle jerk party (given, so did Argo) - it still manages to express the weight and frustration of the Bin Laden manhunt without overdoing it. ZDT is not a thriller, or an action film. It is a depiction of the grey zone people are obligated to enter in the era of terrorism and the obsession that comes with searching for a man for 10 years.  
Really good. 4/5
Rust and Bone. Loved it. Must watch. 4/5.