Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Chills, the secret to decode is to know the answer and then listen to it.. Guy speaks too fast and I really don't know how Kal understood it.

How is that movie? I remember it had mixed reviews and a poster of 3 girls/gals. And how come there is no discussion thread on Akaash Vaani? 😆 

I had to listen to it twice.. and then I got it.. he speaks way too fast and in the other places too in the movie whenever he's talking in English it's quite a task to decipher..

Pyaar ka punchnama was howlarious.. I watched it in the plane and I was laughing so hard the aunty beside me and the people behind me were looking at me as If I was mad or something..😆

Akaash Vani I don't think it needs a discussion thread nobody beside me has watched it.. LOL..

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The Avengers

I'm not a big fan of super heroes so wasn't eager to watch this. But caught the flick on TV. Mark Ruffalo, one of my fav actors was there as Hulk so I was more than happy to watch him. I found it funny more than anything else. From the actors Robert Downey Jr grabbed my attention cuz Iron Man was the funniest and the best of all

VFX was top notch and so was action scenes. Overall it was a good entertainer 
aish. thumbnail
I understand what he said at my first go *Feels proud*:p

But it sounds so much like 'gutlessandspinelessasyou' <--- One word.
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
saw the telugu remake of Dabangg...Gabbar singh..

OMAGHAD...it was so funny...😆

im glad they didnt make it a scene to scene remake coz then i would have been super bored...its more like, they take the setting and the conflict from Dabangg but the rest is all rewritten, including the character...Chulbul and Gabbar are poles apart but really entertaining...

The antakshari scene was f**kin hilarious...i never thought i would find  TiFi gundas adorable...🤣

Pawan was awsome after a LOOONG time...finally...shruti hassan was a bit out of place...some songs were good although hated the telugu version of munni badnaam with malaika...

3.5/5...good masala fun..
X Files - I want to Believe - 5.5/10 - crap movie compared with the series. The main storyline is bizarre and convoluted beyond words. The performances were decent, but David and Gillian seriously looked disinterested, as though they have just stepped away from their roles. I understand we are meant to believe it is happening after a long time but still. The tone was extremely off and lacked the humor/wit of the series. The score was unmemorable too, considering it was created by Mark Snow. The cinematography was the only worthy thing. And I liked watching Gillian, no matter how much better she was in the actual series.

Incendies - 9/10 Great movie ... until the end. The enormous amount of coincidences and chances totally destroy the realism with which the story has been narrated. There are plot holes too. The narrative arc, cinematography, editing and mostly the performances - especially that of the mother and the daughter - stayed well with me.

Becoming Human - 8.5/10 A decent to good documentary narrating human evolution in a three-parter, depicting our journey from the ape-like creatures to homo erectus to homo sapiens. However, I wanted to see more on behavioral modernity, and it wasn't as insightful as I hoped it would be. The cinematography, score and editing was fantastic for a documentary. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thattathin Murayathu (Malayam): A very nice romantic comedy.. When the movie started I was not impressed by the actor.. I was like he's the actor? the girl is so pretty and him? but then as I watched it he grew on me.. he acted good.. not great of a looker but a definitely better actor.. Story was a simple hindu-muslim one but not alot of opposition was involved.. supporting characters were equally good and the songs were nice too.. I so wanna visit that ocean/sea they keep showing in the movie.. its beautiful.. its a good watch 3.5/5
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Thattathin Murayathu (Malayam): A very nice romantic comedy.. When the movie started I was not impressed by the actor.. I was like he's the actor? the girl is so pretty and him? but then as I watched it he grew on me.. he acted good.. not great of a looker but a definitely better actor.. Story was a simple hindu-muslim one but not alot of opposition was involved.. supporting characters were equally good and the songs were nice too.. I so wanna visit that ocean/sea they keep showing in the movie.. its beautiful.. its a good watch 3.5/5

Exactly. When I saw the promos I was like Eehhh? He's the actor? The girl is waaay prettier than him but after watching the movie, I was like Wow! This guy can act!
I loved the one liners!

'I felt like how Sreeshant felt when he took Andrew Symonds' wicket' 😆
Hinu786 thumbnail
race 2 i kinda like the movie 

dabbang 2 n khiladi 786 was an ok ok movie
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Watched Cocktail today...
nice entertaining movie , liked the performance of all three main leads.
Both female leads were lookin' gorgeous especially Deepika <3.
3.5/5
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Pulwasha you watched it! awesome :) glad that you liked it. 
Yeah Nivin Pauly is a charismatic actor - he held that whole film on his shoulders.