Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kimipatel

A Wednesday... Classic movie...😊 

Yes 'A Wednesday' is realy classic movie.It's director is making his 2nd movie with Aksay Kumar and titled as 'Special Chabbis'.
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Watched Vicky Donor
loved the movie it was awesome
lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recently saw:

RUBARU.Liked Randeep hooda's acting.Loved this movie.I liked him since his movie Risk which I watched many times.

vaaranam aayiram(tamil);loved it.

bangkok traffic love story(thai movie):quite good as a romcom.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
vicky donor--- awsome movie
jodi breakers--- boring
love u mr. kalakaar--- okikkish
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek Main Aur Ek Tu:

Refreshingly simple but to the point. Very surprised with it actually. And for once Imran wasn't completely bullshit at acting. The whole 'extremley anal guy' role seemed to suit him.  Kareena's acting was as usual, effortless and sincere. Amit Trivedi's soundtrack was not his best, but nonetheless gave the whole film this really breezy chirpy vibe that was very easy on the ears without even listening too closely.

This is actually a pretty good debut effort in regards to the director. The cinematography was fresh, young and looked slick. And the script was neither hammy or cheesy. The best part was probably the end, when the two main characters [SPOILER] did not fall in love but remained friends in a healthy relationship. 

A good movie to watch on a Saturday afternoon. It creeps up on you, and leaves you feeling happy. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The dictator: Yes it's very racist but OMG I don't care 😆.. It was so hilarious 🤣 Sacha Barun Cohen rocks as Aladeen, and so does all the crew..I had tears laughing in the theatre..😆 Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Weekend:
This was a gay british film a friend told me to watch. It was actually really good minus the sex scenes. It was an emotional ride for both of main characters. It must be tough for gay men to find actual love even when they are out. What a lonely life for both hetero and homosexuals. 

Mirror Mirror:
I've always liked Tarsem Singh (since the Fall) as a director because he visually analyzes each of his scenes. There is a prudent editing of each his movies. Mirror Mirror was visually awesome, but it lacked a good soul. It had everything it needed to be a good film, but lacked otherwise. Lily Colins bushy eyebrows bothered me. Julia Roberts is an exception, she never lets me down. The surprise was Armie Hammer (of Social Network Fame), He was actually good. He had some witty lines where he performed well. Mirror Mirror is an artistically visual take on the Snow White tale. It had great graphics, editing was at minimum, but over all I didn't enjoy it as much. 
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
London Paris NY..

Really liked Ali Zafar..and i love most of the songs of the movie as well..its was enjoyable..not the regular BW  types..had no story though..but the leads have terrific chemistry..
3/5..:)
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw.. Murder 2... Love Maahi maahi song...😊