Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Saw Madagascar 3 this evening. It was a riot. It was completely over the top, ridiculous and silly - but it is still so much fun. I laughed. What was nice was there were so many kids in the theaters also laughing, that it felt even more happier and funnier to watch. 

I know right.. It was jam packed at work today and luckily I was on theatre checks.. I saw like a glimpse.. The kids were having a blast with their 3d glasses on laughing all the way 😆
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lagaan... Simply awesome...Love to see this movie again and again...😊😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Watched Lagaan again on Max last night... excellent story best music both songs and background score.. (ARR is freaking amazing) splendid job by Aamir Khan as Bhuvan.. and a wonderful supporting cast.

the movie has everything in it...comedy/drama..a social message (kachra)  but predictable bcoz Ganowale were neva gonna loose the match once declared.😆
5/5.

PS: i love anything and everything on cricket. 😆

Keep----------Smiling !!!😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Taur Mitran Di (Punjabi): a very ordinary story but it was a nice time pass.. I didn't get bored.. Surveen Chawla is so pretty and the other girl has lost so much weight I remember she did a hindi movie some time ago..but the poor girls were so not needed other than in the songs 😆 I wonder how they always take Neeru Bajwa where there is actually some role for the heroine and other than that they take these awein girls 😆.. Rannvijay Singh has improved soo much.. he was pretty good and looked handsome as always 😍 Amrinder Gill needs to improve on his acting he was better in Munde U.K de and he is losing his hair 😭 the songs were good.. 3/5
kimipatel thumbnail
No problem.. Such a boring movie...
But Punjabi mast.. song really good...😊
preity*zinta thumbnail
Housefull 2 - I don't even know why I bother watching shit like this. Worst movie of the year hands down. 0/5
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Stanley ka dabba... very good movie.bit emotional and quite funny.
well funnier than so called comedy movies recently released !!! 😛

Warning: The movie may just make u feel hungry keep something to eat while watching !!!🤣

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ides of March - It was a really good movie about dirty politics. Every single character is gray and scheming. The transformation of Ryan Gosling from an idealistic campaign manager who really believes in his candidate to one who gets down and dirty in the filth was really well done. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moonrise Kingdom:

I might sound biased, because I'm reviewing a film by my favorite director, Wes Anderson. Moonrise, is one of the best film of the year, hands down. Quirky, Solid, Cute, and Hilarious. Will write a longer verison later. 
kimipatel thumbnail
Saudagar .. Awesome movie...Great actor. Deelip kumar and rajendra kumar...