Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Rowdy Rathore:

It was a good laugh riot. Akshay Kumar was fab once again. It's a good entertainer i think 😆

Sherlock Holmes 1 nd 2:

Oh boy, i love these movies. Robert Downey at his best :D Nd not to forget, Holmes nd Watson have the best bromance 😆

kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chak de india... Very fine movie... With true love for our country...😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Vettai...gutsy police movie...dont know if it was Tamil or telugu but watched it with subtitles... liked it very much.Good story,fight scenes and background music.

I dont know who was the guy with Madhavan but he completely has overshadowed him. 😛

4/5 I would rate.

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Well Done Abba is a lighthearted, breezy satire on corruption and bribery in small town India. The dark humor is top notch and Boman Irani does great as the innocent, sincere Arman Ali. I loved it. Its on Netlflix instant play now. So highly recommended. 

4/5

lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Vettai...gutsy police movie...dont know if it was Tamil or telugu but watched it with subtitles... liked it very much.Good story,fight scenes and background music.

I dont know who was the guy with Madhavan but he completely has overshadowed him. 😛

4/5 I would rate.

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊

He is arya.
lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koshish:
Saw Koshish.Old is gold.Sangeev kumar and Jaya both acted very well.Liked it very much.
Both the leading charectr are deaf and dump.But the way they move forward in their life is potrayed nicely.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dookudu

Heard a lot about this movie, seen Mahesh Babu's fan craze, This is one kick ass film, Style, Action, Music... Super Masala Entertainment... Bole toh Paisa Vasool 👍🏼

"Ek Thappad se hi pata lag gaya ke POLICE hai"

"Jaanta hai police department mein log mujhe kya kehte hai - Sher... Babbar Sher"

Loved the Title track n Babe in it 

Rating: 5/5 👏
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Just watched Homealone 3... Awesome movie.

I was laughing so hard and clapping while the kid was making life hell for those big  dumb law breaking knuckle heads !!!🤣🤣

No matter how big they are.No matter how bad they are.No body beats me home.TERRIFIC.

5/5.

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Blue.. Just for songs... A r Rehman music...😊
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
watched Keith
A brilliant brilliant fabulous love story .its not the usual sappy romance we come across in Hollywood movies .u love and hate the protagonist Keith at same time .jesse mccartney did a fantastic job as keith so did Elizabeth Harnois

seriously bollywood is such a f**ked up  place .it can never come up with brilliant emotional deep love story that strikes a chord .the effect last even after the movie ends

on a side note elizabeth is 8 yrs older to jesse but still they share a enigmatic chemistry .whereas here in BW even in this lousy forum people wont accept the heroine to be older than the hero but the hero can be fathers age of the heroine thats acceptable but not the reverse even when majority of the members here are girls they wont accept a actress older to the actor working in a movie .its beyond my comprehension

Anyways the movie is brilliant .a must watch .5/5 from my side 
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago