Posted: 11 years ago
Rowdy Rathore
Akshay Kumar was funny 😆
Just came back from the film... I liked it. My brother and mom said it was okay. 

I really loved the idea in this film- they showed how two people flirt and fall in love in different eras- 1910, 1960, and 2012. 

I thought the modern love story between Radha and krish were realistic but there is something about their story that I didn't like also... I didn't believe in their love story... 

1960- the love story between shahid and pc in this era was really confusing... I think I need to watch it again on DVD to understand it more... I thing the reason why I didn't get it because it's a love story from 1960s.. get it? lol ( I think this story is my least fav)

1910- OMG- my fav story is this one. OMG shahid fans will go crazy.. the girls will love him in this one.. only because he looks amazing... HOT!!! I think the love story between shahid and pc in this era is the most bealevable... everything was perfect including the acting. Pc and shahid know very well how to play punjabis... I didn't think much of their acting in the other 2 eras... but in this one...you will fall in love with their characters.. even though shahid's character is a player... you still can't help but love him ;) 

Music- fav ones were... sorry I don't know the real titles of the song but I really liked Hume Paa Karle tu... and muktasar and Allah Janna 

negative part from this film: is that I didn't understand why shahid and pc were in every love story in different eras... is it recarnation or what? My sis says it means they are soul mates but soul mates don't live together in different time periods? 

another negative is that the writers of this film were so bias toward the actor- in every era shaid had the best characterization and lines to say in the movie except in the 1960s... the character of PC was better than shahid's only because shahid was a player and I don't like players lol.. but he still got the better lines than pc.. no wonder pc said in the interview why she couldn't play javed

rating... 3/5 :)  I liked it!!! 

The Lucky One

Went to the Dollar theater for this one..I am not a big fan of Nicholas Sparks' novels in the first place and this is not a very good movie (never read the book so don't know how the book is). I think the girl is miscast, she looks older than Zac Efron and it doesn't work well. She can't act much either. The movie is far too slow and needed to be cut by about 30 mins. They spend wayyy too much time walking and staring at each other in the beginning. I also don't get the main "conflict" in the movie--ie why she breaks up with Zac. It would make more sense if Zac accidentally killed her brother or something. The cinematography is really good though--the place where they are looks breathtaking.

1.5/5

Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
Teri Meri Kahaani

Alrytee.. ahaha
I basically disliked this movie immensely. It's too unrealistic to the point of being just silly, and I just don't like stories wherein the love story of the main couple is what the world revolves around.

1960s.. Actresses back then were very very coy,and VERY protective of their personal lives... an actress would not be caught dead with a paraaya mard in her train cubicle, or holding his hand at a public preview who isn't her boyfriend/husband
I know these are big assumptions I'm throwing around, but come on. A ripe actress would usually, always be seen with the creme of the crop if she wants to get into the good books of big directors. 

The only thing I really liked about this track was the song, and Prachi Desai, she was a surprise package. Priyanka and Shahid did well too, but its just the story that didn't convince.

2012- errr. WHAT is this 😆 what kind of a pub puts facebook pages on a projector? Who the hell uses Facebook as if its Twitter? Since when was Statford-upon-Avon such a rocking party town 😆 The dialogues, the clothes, everything was way too "look at me, I'm trying to be so effing kewl" 
The STORY, however, was pretty nice, the most realistic one. 

1910- this time period was basically about Shahid. He did a great great job, he looked nice, but this was my least favourite... I can't believe they used to the topic of freedom fighting TO REVOLVE AROUND A LOVE STORY? SERIOUSLY?
It's just not convincing at all... yes, I am sure that there were many love stories back then and all that.. but I just do not like how Shahid felt teh need to be patriotic so that he can pataofy Priyanka... passion for the country, and passion for a girl.. I hated the way that was mercilessly meshed. 

There were. Way. Too. Many. Songs. Lots of them were good songs, but honestly, it was too much to handle...

I did not think much of the script at all. It seemed like a cute idea, but it was executed very very strangely..

Priyanka and Shahid made the movie worth watching, if at all. They were very good, very cute, nice expressions, spunky and all.

Overall... I shouldn't have dragged my mum and bro this movie... after watching it, my mom said: "we need to visit Kunal Kapoor... the way people visit sick relatives" 😆 she's as ruthless a critic as I am LOL
Ek Deewana Tha..

Na hero ko acting aati hai aur na heroine ko.. ..!!!🤣

I hav by far seen the worst dialog delivery by an actor in a movie !!!!woh itna ruk ruk k aur soch soch k bol raha tha.. i felt like director was sleeping while directing it. 🤣🤣

0.5/5 !!😛

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
Originally posted by kimipatel

Saudagar .. Awesome movie...Great actor. Deelip kumar and rajendra kumar...

Its Raj Kumar jaani !!! 😆 

Keep----------Smiling !!!! 😊
saw Ishaqzaade...was a nice different movie...both arjun kapoor and parineeti's acting was good! love the songs!! 

also saw vicky donor...it was ok...nothing great but nothing too bad either...loved the marriage part with bong and punjabi combination..lol that was awesome!! acting wise ayushman was just too good and the rest of the cast was good too!
Teri Meri Kahaani-Cringe worthy movie.Its soo idiotic.The theme of the movie and what it actually looks is completely different.Such an artificial film...evrrything is artificial...the sets,the acting and the story.Kunal Kohli thought just by showing two people chatting on phone,he can easily depict the current generation but sadly its much beyond that.Somethings were good like clicking picture of food for FB but he overdid ot by keeping FB as a background for the whole story.There was no balance in the three movies.Boring to the T.Inspired by Charlie Chaplin movies,the 1960 part looked very lame.Where was the love story?Only part I found ok was the 1910 part,but that too for initial few minutes.After that it too turned lame.Dancing in a British jail?W*F?
I wasted Rs.750 for the ticket of this piece of shit! =/

Thrice upon a facepalm for thrice upon a love story.

Kahani... 

Lovely movie, loved every thing about it , it had suspense , good acting , direction and good cast ... 

End was unexpected and amazing ...

Vidya was as usual at her best . 

Wont mind seeing Part 2 for this movie than all other junk movies ... 
Originally posted by .SB.

Teri Meri Kahaani-Cringe worthy movie.Its soo idiotic.The theme of the movie and what it actually looks is completely different.Such an artificial film...evrrything is artificial...the sets,the acting and the story.Kunal Kohli thought just by showing two people chatting on phone,he can easily depict the current generation but sadly its much beyond that.Somethings were good like clicking picture of food for FB but he overdid ot by keeping FB as a background for the whole story.There was no balance in the three movies.Boring to the T.Inspired by Charlie Chaplin movies,the 1960 part looked very lame.Where was the love story?Only part I found ok was the 1910 part,but that too for initial few minutes.After that it too turned lame.Dancing in a British jail?W*F?
I wasted Rs.750 for the ticket of this piece of shit! =/

Thrice upon a facepalm for thrice upon a love story.

THAT IS A LOT.  I payed $8.00 and I got to see the best movie of the year: MOONRISE KINGDOM. ðŸ˜ƒ oh, and haven't seen a bolly movie in a theatre since... humtum I think. haha.