Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoxxyCleopatra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kahaani - 4/5
This one lived up to the hype, and I really liked it.  Found it interesting and engaging.  I didn't like the climax and big reveal much, but overall I enjoyed watching it.  The supporting cast / characters all did a great job; Parambrata stood out for me, as well as the Bob Biswas guy (so creepy!).  It was nice to see something different from the current overdose of masala/action/romance.

Vicky Donor - 3/5
The hype killed this one a little, I think it would have been better with no expectations.  That said, it was still good to watch.  These days superstars are hard to watch on screen because they just come across as themselves and never the character, so it was nice to see new faces who are more the character than themselves.  The sperm donation angle went over the top, but the love story portion was very sweet.  Finally a movie showed messaging/social networks and dating without being superficial.  Seeing the culture in both homes was fun, though the movie could have been shorter.

Rowdy Rathore - 0.5/5
Thoroughly disliked it!  The first few minutes were good and a few jokes were funny, but after that I could not wait for it to be over.  This movie was a reminder of the days of jarring song and dance placement.  Also, after hearing the songs and dialogues all the time on television, they became all the more irritating in full version during the film.  Getting tired of these repetitive movies; glad I didn't spend any money on it, but I wish I had watched something else for those 2.5 hours.

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - 3/5
Found it cute and sweet.  It was nice to see a movie that was happy and not that irritating; don't know if they edited anything for tv, but from what I saw it was good to watch with parents, grandparents, etc.  Many parts were actually funny and the songs were not too detracting.  Riteish and Genelia make an adorable couple.  Guess this one benefited from me having no expectations.

Agent Vinod -
Can't rate this one because I didn't finish it.  Lost patience in the middle and turned it off.  The premise was good, but agent bhaisaab kept getting stuck everywhere.  Didn't care much for the part that I watched.

Edited by FoxxyCleopatra - 11 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ferrari Ki Sawaari - What a beautiful movie on relationships. In love with Sharman all over again, he is so freaking underrated. Loved Paresh Rawal's scene just when I was wondering where did this man disappear. A completely family movie, simple and sweet, yes powerful :) The end, however, is a bit cheesy like most VVC movies.
Must watch
4/5
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tere naam ...Best performance by salman khan...
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Snow White and the Huntsmen 
1.5/5 stars  
Only Charlize Theron playing Evil Queen manages to keep you engaged. Kristen Stewart annoyed mee yet again as she seems like she only has one expression! Chris Hemworth was good. 
The sets and grandeur of it all is bearable but overall crap. 

Prometheus
4/5 stars 
Creep mee out to the max! & Ridley Scott's craft is beyond commendable. He has done amazingly well here. 1 star short because the first half was poor but overall awesome! 

kimipatel thumbnail
Ready... Paresh raval too good...😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Step Up 3: Sick dance moves yeooo.. I loved it.. the world jam finale performance was like epic.. all of them are such great great dancers and I'm sure the choreographers are super talented.. I didn't like the girl this time.. the girl in step up 2 was better.. but the guy playing Moose and his best friend/gf were too cute.. It was a nice time pass movie.. I was not bored but nothing extra ordinary other than the dance steps.. The story was pretty cliche.. 3/5
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
that girl in yellow boots too much dark for me. Though new story tratment and concept
lastairbender thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Keith:
Briliant love story.Very adorable.
The lead pair acted well.
4/5
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hulla

This movie is on instant netflix. To be honest I didn't care for movie till it ended. The last scene was so heart wrenching especially with the watchman. The movie has a strong message that should apply to some fan fanatics on this forum too.
kimipatel thumbnail
Ferrari ki sawari... Awesome movie... Simply great. Good story also...😊