||WC Member/Post Of The Week Suggestions plz ||

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Writer's Corner

Heya  brilliant People Here🤗,I'm Dev,a National Magazine Author becoming Docter😛 and here I have
a simple Question for you ALL who are ACTIVE here and HIDED as Silent Readers here In Writer's CorNer !!

Are you Really
ACTIVE in Writer's Corner ??❓

If Realy you are Exploring your Creativity here then Give Answer pls and If NOT Active and being Silent Reader What do you Gain? Why don't you be Active? Pls give All Answers!

Now coming on Point😊, as we know there are Several creative OS,SS,Poems & Exerpt stories, experiences and many more etc,.. are coming in WC now a days then We decided to Give Active Member Award that is MEMBER OF THE WEEK & ACTIVE POST OF THE WEEK too to that member who really deserves 👏 it. But pls lemme know What shud We call it or Name it?

Pls Drop all Ur Suggestions Below then Final Voting Poll will be Made after A Week to decide.

For any Questions & Queries ,PM me(DevvivekAshNI) or *Nishi* for same.😳

This Post is Here to Ensure the ACTIVITY of Members ,How and Why Don't they Participate in Active Discussions here? 😕

Its my Humble Request🤗 to All Less Active People cum Excellent Silent Readers cum Writers to Pls Take Participation in Atleast All Discussions so That We can Increase Gathering here,Pls make Writer's Corner Popular Among people Through FB or tell your Friends to Join in.😳

We will have Systematic work and some Competitions Out here,if Numerous of People Participate.

PLS DROP IN YOUR COMMENTS😳

Author/Docter Dev

P.S.- Taken Permission from MOD.
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
--SUGGESTED LIST OF NAMES--

Will be here!
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys please give your suggestions!! 😃 
Leve thumbnail
beautiful idea dev 👏

in my opinion, member of the week should be called >> author of the week 
and the post of the week should be called >> favorite story of the week

by post u mean story right?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

beautiful idea dev👏

in my opinion, member of the week should be called >> author of the week
and the post of the week should be called >> favorite story of the week

by post u mean story right?

thnx u Preet! Oh gr8 suggestions! .Post means it cud b OS,SS,Poems,Story or else which is Active in a Particular week. Anyother question?
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very Nice Post!!!
@cleverfoxxy...i am quite agree with  your suggestions ..
My suggestions are.. author of the week and Best story of the week or popular story of the week..
and i think there should be appreciation award for the readers too, like Reader of  the week or Best reader or popular reader of the week..

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria.

Very Nice Post!!!

@cleverfoxxy...i am quite agree with  your suggestions ..
My suggestions are.. author of the week and Best story of the week or popular story of the week..
and i think there should be appreciation award for the readers too, like Reader of  the week or Best reader or popular reader of the week..

would the readers award given based on how many times a person comments on writer corner's stories?? 
its nice idea 👍🏼
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
most of the times i want to write something and post it here because this section is apt for it but then no one really comes here and i hardly get any feedback compared to other sections so it would be awsome if this section gains more visitors and also it would give wonderful writers here more confidence
right now i dont really have nay particular suggestions but if i do will come back later and edit my post
thanks!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the linke, Clever Foxxy. =)

Now, dudes, I think we'd need a larger platform to advertise our stories and stuff, we could actually take permission of the FF section dev team and advertise both our forum or just our prose and poems there. That'd get people who write well but do not know of the Writer's Section here. We also have people who'd be interested in reading the non-mainstream stuff we write. What say?

PS. Topic maker, great initiative. (:

-Savage

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all, Clever.Foxxy thank you so much for your PM. I almost forgotten about this forum.

Now coming to the topic,

Active Writer of the Week
Active Reader of the Week
Active Story of the Week
Active Likes of the Week
Active Review of the Week

It will be the best way to attract more writers and readers aswell as they will be keen to participate in the forum.