sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with Sweety taking Rocky's class for the recorded theorem, Rocky defends himself saying that if she expects him to sit and mug chapters all day, when he can understand and complete them in a few hours, he is not going to do that. He tells her that he cannot study by her methods. Luckyji referees, and tell Sweety to give Rocky the list of topics he has to cover, and to take a test every couple of days. Sweety and Rocky agree to this - though Sweety does with a lot of reluctance.

Rashi and Sunny are sweetly surprised, when Pinky makes halwa for them - thinking that she is finally doing something for them. Jeet comes, and asks about Raavi, and Pinky tells him that Raavi has gone to Sweety's house, where Sweety is giving Rocky and Raavi a test in math and bio.

At Sweety's house, Sweety corrects the papers, and is surprised to see that Raavi has scored lower than Rocky in bio , though Rocky hasn't touched bio, while Raavi has revised the subject for 2 straight days. Raavi is also surprised, and tells Sweety that she thought she did well, and she wrote what all she knew. Sweety tells her that all her mistakes are silly mistakes, and that she has not concentrated on the little details, she has just written what she mugged. Raavi is dejected, and says that even Pinky will be very disappointed. Sweety is sad.

Raavi comes home, all dejected and Pinky talks to her. Raavi tells her that she made lots of silly mistakes, and that Rocky scored better than her. Raavi is sad, and wonders if there is some problem with her, and if she is dumb.. Pinky immediately tells her not to let these negative thoughts enter her head, and tells her that she has to be positive if she wants to overcome this.
Pinky leaves, and Rashi comes in to cheer up Raavi a little bit..

Pinky and Jeet talk, and Pinky is disappointed that Raavi dint do well. Jeet tells Pinky not to worry, and it was just silly mistakes, and that Raavi will do better in the exams. Pinky spots the guide books, and picks them up and tells Jeet that she got such great guides for Raavi, Raavi studied from that, how can she do badly. Jeet is furious to know that they ignored his advice. He tells her that these guides are completely useless, and shows her - how two questions have the same answers. He tells Pinky that the quality of these books are so bad, how does she expect Raavi to do any better, and goes off to throw the books. Pinky is wondering if Raavi will score better if she gets better guides😑😑😑!

The next day, Pinky Sweety and Ginny, Sunny and Rashi are at a cafe, and Pinky asks Sweety from where she picked up questions for the test, Sweety tells her from the text book. Pinky then wonders how Raavi did so badly. Sweety again tells her that Raavi committed silly mistakes, and that she wrote same answers for 2 different questions. Pinky makes excuses saying that Raavi concentrates on her handwriting more than the content, she mixes up stuff, in an effort to write neatly. Pinky wonders how to further streamline the syllabus. Sweety tells her that Mrs. Sharma and Mittal are going to meet them, and they can get new ideas from them. The kids are horrified at the thought of being stuck in a Aunty-study conference, and escape to the ice-cream shop.

Mrs' Mittal, Sharma, Pinky and Sweety are discussing studying techniques. One of the aunties says that she has followed question paper's for the past few years and has written down questions, so that they can figure out what chapters to concentrate more on. Pinky and Sweety start copying the papers/questions - and kinda forget about the kids -who on the other hand are gorging on icecreams. Sweety and Pinky finally remember that the kids haven't yet come back. Pinky goes to get them, and is shocked to see that they have had ice-creams for 940Rs. Sunny sneezes. And Pinky thinks, what if Sunny and Rashi catch a cold - and Raavi falls sick coz of them.

Precap - Pinky is providing some morale to a very dejected Raavi, telling her not to give up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Mru!!

mom's discussions as to how to make their kids study??

kids eating ice creams worth Rs 900+ 😲

Raavi n Rashi's convo;

all these i felt as filler. πŸ˜•

Pinky ji now planning to change the guide books and not the method of study but in the precap its different. let's see what really happened for who Raavi looks even more disappointed and Pinky ji saying to fi8. πŸ€”

the things which i liked in the whole episode are - Pinky ji n Jeet ji's convo n Rocky, Sweety ji n Lucky ji's convo. πŸ‘

rest all is the filler. is it me or any body else felt so??
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Swetha,

I think the kids eating ice cream and Sunny sneezing,  is going to lead to Pinky packing off Rashi and sunny to Nanaji's house.. which is going to lead to further dissent in their minds.. Anyways, both the scene's with Pinky & encouraging Raavi, when she was low and Sweety going behind Rocky made me very nostalgic.. Oh how much I troubled my mom as a student :P

I like this track the best, I guess... I find it very relate-able... Pinky's obsession with guide books is something that is true, there are many many people out there who feel that guides will get you the best of marks.. I wish Raavi doesn't have to face the problem she did today in her finals, and she learns her lesson... Poor thing is working so hard...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm may be u r ri8. it didn't strike my mind. πŸ˜† that she will plan them to send to nanaji's place. 😳

the guidebooks things was very realistic and i agree

i think i hardly used as even my tuition sir didn't allow us to read from guide books and that proved ri8 as we went on with his techniques. ⭐️

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!
Yeah I kinda agree this episode had many filler parts!!!
But let's just see way happens next!!!
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, an OK episode, nothing great
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mru, Thank Yew!

Well, Pinky is again gonna over-react. God Knows whats gonna happen further. Jeet was always Right from the start and the shout he gave Pinky was well-deserving. At-least now, Pinky-Raavi are gonna change the way of their studying. Over-all, episode was not Bad!
But along with that, Episode wasn't that great..