Posted: 11 years ago

Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath Forum - Rules and Regulations

Section Development Team:
Coolbie: KS_Shreya
Videobie: sonyfan28
Global Moderator: *Shruti*

Keep India-Forums COC in mind at ALL times: I-F Code of Conduct

Hello friends,

Here are a few basic rules which need to be followed by members of this forum.

New Topics - Before posting a New Topic, please check the first 3 pages to see if there is a topic on a similar subject. If there is one, then continue the discussion there. Posting multiple topics counts as spamming.

Posting Articles - Please post all Articles in the Article Archive. If the article is really important, such as a new full-time entry or a change in time, then you can post it as a new topic. While posting articles from TellyBuzz, only give the link to the article. Do not copy and paste the entire article here.

Polls - A poll should only be opened when you have an important issue. Comparison polls or asking what you like most about an actor or other such topics are not allowed. Moreover comparison polls are against IF rules.

No Caps - Please avoid posting in caps as it is considered shouting on the Internet. To stress words either bold them or italicize them.

No Update Requests - Please be patient. The episode is a long one and it takes time to post updates. Give the updaters some time to post the updates.

No Personal Attacks or Bashing - Bashing is NOT allowed here!!! That goes for members, actors, characters, Dev Team members. Please keep in mind that when you bash a character or an actor it may hurt the feelings of other members on the forum. That said, constructive criticism is allowed. But remember, keep it to constructive criticism only. If it gets to bashing, then it hurts others and your Warning Level can also be raised for failing to abide by IF rules. If you have any problems you can always contact the Dev. Team.

Looking For Something - If you're looking for something, like previous updates, DOTWs, Important Topics of the forum, or others, please use the Help Desk and refrain from posting new topics.

Healthy Discussions - Please only post discussions that will promote healthy discussions.

Picture Gallery - Please only post pictures to the Picture Gallery. Also check it out before posting any pictures as the pictures you are posting may already be there. If you have actor related pictures, you can also post them in their respective AT's.

No Chatting/Spamming - Please do not chat or spam in every discussion thread. There is a chat corner on the forum. Use that for any chatting.

Help - Please post any queries/questions/suggestions, in the Help Desk. Do not open separate discussions for those.

Report Button - If you see anything inappropriate on the forum, please use the Report button to report it.

No Comparing - Once again, comparison posts are against IF rules. Do not compare shows, actors, characters, jodis. This can hurt the feelings of fans or others around you.

Fan Creations - While making siggies and avis do keep in mind the requirements and rules. Your creations can be posted in the Creation Gallery. Do not create a new topic to post your creations. Please respect other people's work. Do not suggest that it is your own.

These are some very basic guidelines which I'm sure everyone already knows about. However, if anybody has any questions, you can post here or PM me (KS_Shreya) or  *Shruti*. It is a sincere REQUEST to all the members of this forum to please read and follow the forum rules at all times.

Sincerely,

Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath Development Team
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Thanks For The Rules

Done Checked And Have Kept In Mind

Btw Could You Inform SkyLight To Unsticky Some Of The Updates As There Are Many Stickies Around

Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the rules and regulations,,,It helped me as I didn't knew some of them
Minionite thumbnail
Welcome Bipin and Misbah and I've sent the PM before Bipin.
Minionite thumbnail
editedEdited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im totally contented with the way you are regulating the forum Shreya di. No complaints from my side.😊
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No complaints from my side too.