*YUKTA AT*- yuvraj n mukta {pyaar ki ek kahani } - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
                                                         yukta scene -12

yukta12d.jpg

yuvi saying sorry to aman, because he realizes that he has to change himself to win his love.😳

step 2- he sends the gift to mukta😳, and she is impressed.😉
but she thinks aman has sent the gift.😡

at the study tour  mukta is waiting for aman , when her friends ask her wat is the time?!😆[lagata hai all 3 girls forgot to wear the watch ] , and they notice the beautiful watch on mukta's hand.
mukta says that some1 has gifted her the watch.
they tease her and go , mukta blushing looking  at watch and yuvi is  happy to see that mukta liked the gift.

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago

yukta scene-13

yukta13d.jpg

yuvi listening to conversation of mukta aman meethi and  feeling happy as mukta is praising the gift.😳

mukta angrily walking away after having fight wid aman, yuvi asks her what happened but she says rudely that y  should i tell u?
yuvi is thinking about how he used to tease and fight wid mukta and decides that he will try to improve his image to impress mukta.😳

yuvi saves mukta from getting hit on rock , mukta is impressed by yuvi.
she ties rumal on hands of yuvi.

yukta dream scene -2
dhai akshar prem ke

part  a

Yuvraj  was waiting for mukta  outside the library , they had decided to meet at 3pm but he came 1 hour before in the hope that mukta will be already sitting in the library and he could spend more time with her. But  to his bad luck professor shukla  had decided to finish his portion by taking  extra class for mukta's batch.

'' yeh professor shukla  kya computer  hai? Yeh  Kabhi tired kyun nahi hota? Lagta hai aaj hi poore year ka portion khatam karega!'' yuvi mumbled to himself in anger. He had already send 20-30 msges to mukta  by now and must have given at least 50 miss calls. But mukta did not reply to any of them, he knew she does not like to reply to msg or call during the lecture and when she will come he will have to listen another bhashan for disturbing her! But he was used to it; in fact he used to feel that his day is incomplete when mukta would not scold him for his stupid mistakes.

'' mere doston ko yakin hi nahi hoga ki mein tumhara library mein intezzar karta hoon woh bhi tuitions ke liye, vishwas nahi hota ki kuch din pehle tum mera intezaar karti thi! Mujhe bar-bar call kar ke jabardasti library mein bulati thi, Aur meri batahmizzi ke bawjood mujhe padhaya karti thi. Tum khud nahi jaanti mukta , kitna badal  diya hai tum ne mujhe!'' yuvi sighed  as he  remembered the small fights between mukta  and him.

Finally mukta arrived and yuvi's face lit up wid broad smile.

''yuvi  kitni  bar kaha hai  ki during lecture mujhe aise miss calls or msges  se disturb  mat karo! Lekin tume  mujhe tang karne mein  mazza aata hai!'' mukta  started scolding him while dragging him inside  by holding his arm.  And yuvi was constantly looking at his arm where mukta was holding him, as if all his senses have become numb and only sense of vision and sense of touch where mukta is holding him are functional.

M: yuvi hum tumse kabse kuch poonch  rahe hai aur tum ho ke sirf muskura  rahe ho!

Y: hmm

M: hmmm kya? Phir se mujhe lect mein disturb karoge?

Y: hmmm

M: what? toh itni der se main tume jo samjha rahi thi uss ka kya? Pata hai professor shukla ne  mujhe tumhara sms padhte samay pakad liya. 4-5 baar sorry kehne ke  baad hi mujhe unka lect attend karne ka permission mila. Tume pata hai agar mujhe woh class se bahar jaane ko khete toh meri image baaki students ke saamne  kitne kharab hoti?

M: hmmm? Aaj tumhara mounvrat hai?

M: toh phir thik hai, aaj tuition cancel. good bye

Y: ruko mukta, I was really listening to you. Aur tum chali jaaogi toh mujhe kaun padhayega? Plz rukjao na!

Yuvi was begging to her  exactly like small kid would do while asking chocolate  from his mother, mukta tried to suppress her smile by pursing her lips , and to tease him more she said "professor shukla hai na? "

She always had fun looking at different expression that yuvi gives whenever he hears shukla's name.

" par mukta Shukla tumhare tarah beautifull thodi hai, jo main unke saath apna time '.?" yuvi bit is tongue, he turns his  face away from mukta to hide his embarrassment .' oh god , control your tongue yuvi' he said to himself .

M: kya kaha tumne? Mukta comes in front of him.

Y: mera matalab yeh hai ki woh tumhari tarah beautifully nahi padhata! , he was still hiding his face behind his notebook so that mukta would not be able to catch his lie!

M: kab tak yun hi apna muh choopate rahoge? Chalo jaldi library mein jaate hai, warna aur time waste ho jaayega.

Y: hanha ' mein bhi toh wahi keh ne wala tha.

He was relieved that mukta did not hear exactly what he said.

They go inside the library.

part b

inside the libary

M:yuvi haan woh economy textbook ke  left mein jo book  hai,  woh nikalo.

Y: mukta kabse tum mujhe yeh laao , woh laao karke order dey rahi ho! Main kya tumhara wife hoon  ya phir pa jo mujse saare kaam karva rahi ho? Pata hai ghar mein  main ek glass bhi nahi utha hoon, sab kuch mere pass naukar ley aate hai.

M: apne  PJ marna band karo, aur mere saath rahoge toh apna kaam khud karna sikh jaaoge.

Now concentrate, growth in economy depends upon demand and supply. Matalab, product ke jitni demand badeghi aur usska jitna supply fast hoga to fulfill the demand, utni hi tejise economy mein growth hoga . toh koi business shuru karne se pehle hume aam aadmi  ki jarurat ka khayal rakhna chahiye….

But yuvi was intently looking at mukta, admiring her natural beauty. Her lips moved like petal of rose when they bloom. he could not resist the spell that her sparkling eyes constantly casted  when they glared at him whenever  mukta paused to seehim whether he is understanding what she is saying.   And her long silky hairs were tickling his face while playing with wind. He could not comprehend what mukta was teaching but few words like economy, demand, jarurat tried to vibrate his eardrum.

Y: tum meri sirf jarurat thi lekin aab tum meri zindgai ban gayi ho! Yuvi's mouth again failed to hide the subconscious thought that came in his mind.

M: tum kya bol rahe ho yuvi?kaunsi poem hai yeh?tumhara dhyan kahan hai?

Y:hum sun rahe hai mukta!

M: accha! Toh batao  kya sikhaya maine?

Y: aaa….. demand ki jarurat economy hai!  He himself did not understood what he said.

'' kuch aisa he kaha than a tum ne mukku-nukku" he narrowed his eyes and tried his best to deviate mukta's anger wid his innocent smile .

M: yuvi! Tumhe mujhse padhana accha nahi lagata toh  mere saath time waste kun kar rahe ho!

Tume kya lagata hai , humare pass free time hai issleye hum tume yahaan padhane aate hai?

Jaao tum na apne pyaare prof. shukla ke saath hi padho! Ya phir apne awara dost sid aur monty ke saath time pass karo . hum jaa rahe hai!

Y: mukku-nukku , ruko toh sahi! I m sorry, plz.  Mukku!

But mukta left the library without even turning back, yuvi was disappointed with himself.

'' mukku tume aab  phir se kaise manau?''

I hope we r able 2see this dream scene in show 1 day.
i want yuvi 2 come in nite to mukta, atleast in ds if cvs can't give us in show.
Cvs nahi sudhareinge
i think.
Last week accha tha wen mukta was shown to doubt nani and yukta scene were der.
And trp bhi increase hua, but again dey want to spoil it.
I want yukta love marriage,
warna unke arrange marriage mein pura track stupid bana de Ge.
And yukta atleast should veecha now.
Originally posted by sami44

I hope we r able 2see this dream scene in show 1 day.
i want yuvi 2 come in nite to mukta, atleast in ds if cvs can't give us in show.

gud idea will include
in 1 of the dreamscene
don t expect anything 4rm cvs!
The moment they will try to spoil yukta and repeat the crap triangle trp will fall!
People will prefer to watch the old episode then the story of two frns turning into enemy coz of guy who has not even kept a contact wid both a the girl .
Originally posted by sami44

Cvs nahi sudhareinge
i think.
Last week accha tha wen mukta was shown to doubt nani and yukta scene were der.
And trp bhi increase hua, but again dey want to spoil it.

actual they had designed the leap to show same story but mukta and meethi switching the place.
But that did not worked !
Then they tried to show meethi mukta as xerox copy of their mom,
but even dat plot failed! Last week jab kuch yukta scene mile and damini aaye and people started expecting dat dis time somethina new and gud will happen and trp increased cvs decided to go back to their comfort zone!
Sach mein kya unke pass naye ideas nahi hai?
Sami even i want their love marriage.
I m not a fan of ekta or pr.
But can't cvs show their love lyk purvi and arjun.
Ok i will try to update new interview of sreejita and if possible her dance
in telly award.
She luked great.