BV - Jun 12th 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shiv is pleasantly surprised at Ashi's Indian avatar. He comments that he never knew there was a beautiful Indian girl hidden in Ashi. DS is not pleased and silently chides Anandi for making Ashi look nice in front of Shiv. Ashi requests Anandi to take some pictures of her, Anandi obliges. She then asks to have a picture taken with Shiv. DS is not pleased with Ashi's proximity to Shiv. Ashi requests to have a picture of her with Shiv and Anandi. DS offers to click the picture and conveniently cuts out Ashi from the frame πŸ˜†. Ashi takes more pictures with Basant and Gehna. DS tells Shiv that she needs to talk something important with him. She says now is not a good time. Shiv offers to come home anytime she wants to talk.

Ashi takes a picture with DS. She thanks everyone, and says she will miss them all when she goes back to London. DS is very pleased to hear this. Ashi leaves with Shive after thanking Anandi and everyone else. Later at night DS, Gehna and Anandi talk about Ashi. Anandi feels Ashi loves Shiv, and Shiv doesn't know about it. DS yells at Anandi to not talk nonsense and to not say anything to Shiv about this.

In Mumbai, Jagat's interview at SNG goes well, but due to his qualification, they only offer him an assistant doctor's post. Even though reluctant, Jagat agrees to this. HR tells him he will be assigned under a doctor the next day.

Next day at Jetsar, Shiv-An go to meet some villagers who are opposing the canal project, headed by a villager Mangal Singh. Ashi accompanies them and takes pictures of villagers. Shiv is not happy about Mangal Singh and discusses with Anandi. They reach the villagers and Shiv tries to reason with Mangal Singh, albeit a bit sternly. Mangal Singh does not give in and keeps instigating the other villagers. His farm is very fertile and he is being given a barren land and compensation in return for his farm, which he refuses. The other villagers support Mangal.
Shiv starts getting angry and says that he will take legal action if needed. This angers the villagers who start to rebel. This makes Shiv even more angrier and he is about to raise his hand, Anandi stops him.

Anandi very calmly reasons with Mangal that the water problem in his daughter's saasra has caused problems in her life and reminds the villagers that the womenfolk in several such villages are impacted due to water shortage. They will have to face some hardships for a bit, but she promises that she and Shiv will ensure that the compensation given to them is timely, else they will support the villagers to in opposing the canal project. The villagers seem to think about this. Mangal is convinced and apologises to Anandi and Shiv. He says Shambhu had instigated him, but now him and the villagers are ready to sign the papers.

Ashi asks Shiv if Anandi is a magician since she was able to convince everyone so easily. Shiv looks at Anandi with awe and admiration and says he is very impressed and now understands why Anandi commands so much respect in the villages.

Message : Common people have an intrinsic sense of altruism that can only be woken by human touch and not by force or use of power.

Precap :  Anandi and Shiv watch some mela and Shivu keeps staring at Anandi πŸ˜ . Anandi's dupatta gets stuck in Shiv's watch and he helps her remove it and keeps looking at her. 

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seee I knew DS would not 'CUT' Ashi out of a pic lol it would be something silly like this! 

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just loved the pre cap!!..can't wait for tomorrow's episode 

thank u sooo much for the quick update 
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dadisa is incorrigible.  in total road roller mode.  Going to see shiv again tomorrow to propose to him. 🀣

Bhairon where are you?  Come rein your crazy mother in quick. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Shiv is slowly falling for A. He is highly impressed with her skills and simplicity. Love the way the CVs are moving the track. He still doesn't know the whole truth of her past marriage so whatever impression he is forming is purely on the basis of respect and not pity. Great going CVs. Awesome job.

I cannot wait for the divorce proceedings to finish and A also free from the clutches of an unwanted bond.

the SNG track will going to be interesting to see with the Dr couple having not only presonal but also professional tension.πŸ‘ Worst idea for both of them to work in the same hospital.πŸ€’πŸ˜†... Love BV...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL
I think by the time DS will ask him Shiv will be already hoping that someone would ask him lol

Then it will be mission convince Anandi !!! heheheh
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

LOL

I think by the time DS will ask him Shiv will be already hoping that someone would ask him lol

Then it will be mission convince Anandi !!! heheheh

🀣🀣

yes, shiv probably tossing and turning around in his bed,  thinking "damn I wish anandi was single. How do i go to dadiji and tell her that i want to marry her daughter-in-law. how would it be received. 🀣🀣"
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bichare ko pata v nehin..he is falling...πŸ˜†
mujeh bada taras aaraha hai...
and cvs show that ashi is not compatible with shiv...!
and jagat...ur bad days will continue...congrax🀣

@priya...u didnt write 'shiv' as 'shivu'πŸ˜ƒ...
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if DS will ask Shiv about his marriage with anandi now...i think he will agree πŸ˜›..after watching the pre cap i think so πŸ˜³
iloveidiotbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

bichare ko pata v nehin..he is falling...πŸ˜†

mujeh bada taras aaraha hai...
and cvs show that ashi is not compatible with shiv...!
and jagat...ur bad days will continue...congrax🀣

@priya...u didnt write 'shiv' as 'shivu'πŸ˜ƒ...

I only write Shivu when he is not in collector mode...Haaye, kitna cute lag raha tha Shivu Anandi ko ghoorte hue πŸ˜
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago