Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 12/6 Himavan/Parvati-Daksh/Prasuti

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Mena tells Himavan is it necessary to go to Kashi, it is out of our way, she refuses to go with Himavan, stops Parvati  too but Himavan stops her & Parvati goes with Himavan to kashi.

In Kashi they see Prasuti & Daksh singing the Mahamrityunjaya  mantra. Himavan goes to meet them, asks Parvati to touch Daksh's feet & take his blessing as he is administrator of this world.  Prasuti touches Parvati, feels she is Sati. Himavan says she is my daughter Parvati. Prasuti says she felt by touching Parvati her Sati is back. Paravati tells Himavan, she will go for darsham, he asks her to go ahead.  Himavan asks Daksh & Prasuti, why are they here?  Prasuti  tells him about their mistake of opposing Sati's decision of marrying Shivji, due to that She is not alive today. They opposed her, due to their mistake entire Sansar is suffering. Daksh tells Himavan, parents should never come in the way of the fulfilling the purpose of their children's birth, when they are selected as parents by them. Himavan is thinking over  Daksh's words, he takes their leave.

Himavan in his tent is thinking, tells Mena, Prajapati Daksh is paying for his mistakes, all his punyas have got over. Why did he oppose Sati's dicision of marrying Shivji? 

Mena  doesn't agree with him, says  Parents always takes decision in favour of their children. They must have thought Sati is brought up in all the luxary, how will she live with Shivji who is mostly is Samadhi. Sati shouldn't have taken the decision of marrying Shivji against her parents wish. They wouldn't be so unhappy today had Sati obeyed them. Parvati is listening their convo. She gets up taking her food plate, says she will come soon. Mena stops her but Himavan tells Parvati to go. He tells Mena let her enjoy freedom in her childhood days.

Daksh is sitting alone, senses Sati's presence. He calls Parvati as Sati but she says I am Parvati, have got food for them. Daksh  says Sati used to behave like you. She had suffered a lot in her life, but I am blessing you with all the happiness in your life. Parvati asks him where is mataji (Prasuti)? Daksh says she has gone to the temple to get  Prasad, I'll tell her Parvati as her daughter Sati had come. Himavan & Mena  comes there searching Parvati, takes her back with them. Daksh  remembers Sati in FB.

Himavan is telling a sadhu, my daughter Parvati  likes to be with sadhus, I am giving my daughter in your service, accept her. The sadhu extends his hand, a female hand moves toverds his hand & Mena gets up from  sleep, scared . She tells Himavan about her dream, who is thinking about Naradji's words. They find Parvati is missing. Himavan tells the guards to search for Parvati.

Virvan tells Tarakasur  he is sitting here peacefully, there plan is being made for his death. Virvan reminds him of Shivji's boon. Tarakasur says when Sati couldn't harm him then even Parvati won't be able to harm him. Viravn tells him not to sit here quietly believing  Shukracharya. Shivji & Parvati will get married.  If Parvati becomes young, he won't be able to do anything. They should kill Parvati before destiny plays her role. No Parvati no son of Shivji.   Tarakasur agrees with Virvan, says where is Parvati? (as if she will come in front of him right away) 

In the foerst some sadhus are singing & dancing in praise of Shivji. Parvati is sitting among them, remembers the Mahashivaratri celebration where people were dancing & singing in front of Shivji.  Parvati starts dancing in centre playing Damaru in one hand & Trishul in other hand. Bhasma is on her face. Mena & Himavan reaches there, are shocked seeing this. Mena tells Himavan to get Parvati out of this.

Precap: Vishnuji is telling Lakshmiji, the biggest obstacle in their union is Shivji's  Samadhi. He has to come out of it. Grown up Parvati is shown running after a yellow Butterfly, reaches the cave where Shivji is in Samadhi, touchs the ice wall.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!

Why is Mena still behaving like this?!!! πŸ˜•  Enough already! 
She should have remained unconscious!

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Daksh tells Himavan, parents should never come in the way of the fulfilling the purpose of their children's birth, when they are selected as parents by them.

Ya nice outlet from Dakshu ...I think his goat head works more than his human brain . Prasuti is so beautiful ...Parvati with that Dambru and mena's reaction craking me up πŸ˜†

And About Tarakasur πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SO wings wala kamadev is going to be fired ,Shivji u need my cat's helpπŸ˜† always at ur service πŸ˜‰
Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for wu. Felt good after seeing prasuti and daksh and flashbacks of sati. i had tears in my eyes. I am fedup with menavati only shouting parvati parvati all time. Luved the last part, parvati wid damru. Waiting for tomorws epi, can't wait to see mahadev and parvati.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why r Himavan and Mena Flip-Flopping all the time πŸ˜‘ and the girl who plays young parvathi over acts πŸ˜”
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Thanx for wu. Felt good after seeing prasuti and daksh and flashbacks of sati. i had tears in my eyes. I am fedup with menavati only shouting parvati parvati all time. Luved the last part, parvati wid damru. Waiting for tomorws epi, can't wait to see mahadev and parvati.

Really whenever she cries parvati i feel some one is screeching nails  on something to produce a shrill sounds, i really hate her

perhaps she's is the main villain in the saga, hence her ugly casting and quiet irittating behaviour

I agree the actor who plays Mena has bad voice modulation skill  and also she over acts in serious scenes 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Thank God for the precap. I honestly could not digest this  girl at all, she always seemed to overact and act older than her age.

Mena's thought process, although exaggerated, is atleast rationalized a bit. I mean true, she did think shiv was poor and sanyasi and she was worried, although i doubt she was screeching everyone's head off. This lady needs to work hard on her voice honestly.

Also someone mentioned shalini kapoor is so pretty, i agree. Maybe thats why sagars chose her for playing durga once before?

Daksh speaking about  duty of father blah blah was so funny. first of all the goat head was moving only up and down and it just made me thinking the pro0verb: sau chuhe khake billi chale haj. It was easier to imagine even the face of a cat instead of goat.

Himavan's reflection with mena would be a high point of today's epi. Coz it seemed like realistic, without being overtly dramatic.
 Parvati dancing with the damru and trishul was so umm unnatural. Maybe coz the acting wasn't that good.
 How can such a great king have such useless guards? Also why did himavan and mena start running to find parvati in the jungles when they had the fine charriot waiting right there?
I think the girl who plays parvathi now and the actor who plays mena are the weakest links till date among all the actors chosen by the production team πŸ˜³
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ain't it a little early for the Kama episode to be shown now?  I think some time should have passed - show the asuras overruning Devalok, and conquering.  Yeah, that'll give both Shiva & Parvati a break, but it's very much a part of the story.

With this script, Himavan and Daksha should have swapped spouses 😈