Brief Update : 12th June 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Brief Update

It's morning in the Deshmukh house .Archana is sleeping in the kitchen. The alarm clocks rings and she wakes up .Teju also wakes up with the sound of  this alarm .Teju hears someone praying , she sneaks out of her room and sees Archana  praying to God  to keep everyone in this house happy .Teju is thinking " why is she praying that we should be happy ?'
Then Teju comes back to her bed and pretends that she is sleeping .Archana  comes in the room .Ovi is sleeping without a blanket so archu covers her lovingly and then leaves the room .Teju is watching all this .
Manav too wakes up .He sees Archana  going down with buckets to fill up water .He tells her that he will make tea for her .Both Manav and Archana  smile at each other .
Manav checks on Savita and covers her with a blanket while Archana puts a pillow under a sleeping Sachin's head ..
Teju comes out of her room and goes down to check the Chawl .She sees that Archana is filling up water .
 Teju quietly watches how Archana takes the buckets up to her house .Manav also sees Archaan coming up.He runds to her and takes the buckets from her .He tells Archu off that she is lifting such heavy buckets on her own and not asking for help .
Both Manav and Archana  look very happy with each other .They are helping and sharing house hold chores and chating with each other  ...
their daughter Teju is watching them quietly from a distance ...

Purvi goes to her office where Punni is waiting for her .
Punni : You really respect your sister , I am not talking  about Ovi but I am talking about me ...you are dong exactly what I told you to do .Good you didn't tell anyone that I was the one who called Ovi .
Purvi : what is your problem Tai , why are you after Ovi ma'am .she has just come to India .You have a problem with me and  made that MMS, there was nothing  between Arjun Sir and me then ...
Punni ( smirks ) : Not then , but there is something  between the two of you  now .Whatever I am saying is the truth  so yo ushould just keep quiet and I too will keep silent about the whole thing .
Arjun comes in the office .He wants to have a word with Purvi.Punni is disappointed that Arjun ignored her . ๐Ÿ˜†

Purvi comes in the room with Arjun .Purvi is acting distant so Arjun tells her that he is very happy and will not let her behaviour get him down .He tells her that he has something to tell her that will affect both their lives .He tells Purvi that Ovi's Canadian court case  ,where her modelling agency had sued her , has been solved .
Arjun is really happy as this is exactly what he was waiting for ...he can't stop smiling .
Purvi : that's great , all problems will be solved from Ovi ma'am's life ..She will be fine .
Arjun : I will be fine too  ๐Ÿ˜† . I can't tell you how much I have been waiting for  this time .He holds Purvi's arms and tells her that he  wantes to tell everyone that he is in love with her .
Arjun : Dad is coming back in 2 days , I will say sorry to Ovi and tell Manav Uncle everything ...
Purvi puts his hands down : No Sir  , yo uwill do no such thing .You cannot make your dreams come true ...
Arjun : why not ?
Purvi : Because both Ovi and Teju know about Aie , they know that Archana  is their Aie and right now they are all living in the same house .
Arjun is shocked to hear this .
Purvi: Ovi is very disturbed right now .There is a new problem in her life .She needs your support right now ..If I ask yo ufor something , will you do it for me ...
Arjun : what kind of a question is this .Of course I will .
Purvi : Before going to Delhi, I want you to meet Ovi  , she will like it .
Arjun: If this is what you want then I will do it . 
Purvi leaves the office .Arjun is looking disturbed .

Savita is in Ovi and Teju's room .Ovi is having a headache .She is complaining that she could not sleep properly at night and the sound of that milkman woke her up .She looks very annoyed .Teju is also sitting in the room ...
Ovi: Someone covered me with blanket in the morning , who was it ?
Archana : I put the balnket on you , because i saw you sleeping without it so did it .
Ovi: Who are you to get concerned about me  , what were you doing in our room  .I don't like blankets and sleep without them .But then how will you know about our habits .For that you were never there around us .
Archana apologises to Ovi .
Ovi : knock before yo uenter our room next time .
teju is quietly watching all this .

Sachin also comes in , he first gives an angry look to Archaan then comes in and gives the good news to Ovi that her court case has been solved .
Savita is angry that no one tells her anything but Ovi tells her that everything is fine now .

Archana asks Sachin if the case has been solved ..Ovi snaps at Archana not to be soncerned about her affairs and stay out of it..
Savita also tells Archana that she should go back and do house work and stop taking any interest in anyone's life around .When Archana is going out of the room ,savita tells her off that the neighbours told her that Archana made Manav  left the water buckets today ...
Archana  says that this will not happen again ...
Teju is shocked with this .She remembers how happily her dad had gone running to Archana and how much he wanted to help her ..
Teju thinks : what is wrong with this woman.She has done so much work since morning  but right now she is just not talking  about it ...

Arjun comes to the Deshmukh house .Everyone is so happy to see him .Ovi is specially happy .Savita is teasing her that her headache is gone .Arjun has to go to Delhi for two days and wanted to come and meet everyone before going .Ovi takes Permission from savita that she wants to go out with Arjun .
Archana gets tea for everyone .
Ovi tells Archana ( in front of everyone ) that she does not drink tea and even if she did , she would never drink tea made by her ..
Arjun is feeling really awkward  and he politely takes tea from Archana.
Archu gives tea to Teju telling her that she has made her fav ginger tea.Teju takes the tea and thinks of a time when she used to make tea for Sulochna and Archaan ( in her stay at the Karanjkar house ) .This brings back memories to Teju who looks sad now ...

Arjun and Ovi are out near a lake .
Ovi tells Arjun that she is really glad that he got her out of that house .She tells him that she was not able to sleep all night because of mosquitoes and heat and then that woman...she looks reall yannoyed .
Arjun tells her that he knows that she does not like Archaan but she has to be there for the next 3 months and it does not looks good the way she insults Ovi .
Ovi gets reall yangry that Arjun is telling her to be polite to Archana even after knowing how she has treated her .
Arjun tells her to relax and he only said this to make life easy for her ..
Ovi says that she loves that Arjun knows how to handle her but does not like that Arjun is always talking  about those who she does not like ...
Ovi hugs Arjun ...Arjun is  feelign so awkward and does not hug her back .Ovi thinks that it is her birthday tomorrow and Arjun is not talking about it and she hopes that tomorrow he will remember ...

Precap : Archana is with manav and she is crying .
Archana : Manav ,I want to come back to you ,live with you .I want yo uto love me ...She is cryign and hugs Manav who is looking confused  and hugs her back .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Arjun was happy that Ovi's modelling court case is sorted shared it with Purvi who was happy as well.  He was relieved plus DK was coming back in two days he can talk with Manav about him and Purvi but Purvi didn't wanted this. She tells him about the twins finding out truth about Archana staying in chawl with her. Ovi is stressed and she doesn't want to give her another tension. No matter how much Purvi tries the truth will come out one day.

Tej was surprised to see Archana praying for happiness of house that she is going to leave after three months. More surprised when she didn't defended herself in front of Savita to say anything regarding Manav filling water as she had seen what had happened herself. Tej has stayed with Archana for three months seen her as a person bonded with her alot but the seed of hatred that has been sowed within her since past 18 years is not letting her see the goodness eventhough somewhere her heart knows it.

If Punni goes upto Ovi tell her about Arjun-Purvi she will not believe her unless Punni has strong proof. Maybe Punni makes Ovi overhear her conversation with Purvi regarding her and Arjun. Ovi will not trust an unknown person.

Looks like Arjun will not be present when the dram unfolds at the party unless he makes a last minute entry after tamasha has taken place or nearing end. Wonder if Manav will be absent as well but since it's twins HBD Manav would be very much present unless CV's give an excuse for his absence if he is.
Edited by *Shruti* - 11 years ago
Loved today's entire epi. What a lovely beginning of the day by Deshmukhans. Sply I loved Archu's face & attire in morning glory. I seems her so pure & dedicated.๐Ÿ˜Š

1) Today I am so happy, finally I got to see positivity within Teju & her attitude. May be this is very small or negligible one, still it has got very importance. Finally, vandu's trick is gradually doing its work.

2) I loved the epi as finally Ovi's court case is solved positively. (Finally Mr AK also feels the time as the right time - but again he disappointed me by showing his dependability on DK. Pls grow up Man๐Ÿ˜Ž)

3) I loved mother Archu - she gives satisfaction. I am sure they will start realsing soon - Maa to Aakhir Maa hi hoti hai (Mom is mom ultimately)

4) I cant blame Purvi entirely. she is also going through a tough phase. besides it's bit late ( than never also - so say) to tell everyone. I am surprised how AK suddenly start obeying all wishes & words of Purvi.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

5) Punni is doing her work rightly by threatening Purvi time to time basis๐Ÿ˜†, so that one can keep competitor's under control.

6) Ovi is so happy that Arjun understands her fully. Kash!! I cud say that Ovi also understands AK fully (at least try to). But AK is clever in dealing with Ovi๐Ÿ˜†. Pls come soon from business trip AK.

7) Thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ - AK, after so many days I like your positivity towards the relation and Teju for trying to understand Archu.

8) Thumbs down ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ - once again Ovi where everyone is ready to take tea (Archu), you shud take it๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
Haailaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ Arjun is going to Delhi trip..that means he may not be present on Thursday epi

Now, what will I do???I have predicted so many things on behalf of him..

He will do protest & etc

Acutally, RD is going to SA trip๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
TFU..Tanya..

I can't see Arjun Ovi dating ..cant stand them together๐Ÿ˜ก

My eyes are paining & my head is not responding
Originally posted by crazy2012

Haailaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ Arjun is going to Delhi trip..that means he may not be present on Thursday epi

Now, what will I do???I have predicted so many things on behalf of him..

He will do protest & etc

Acutally, RD is going to SA trip๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

if he is going now to SA, then whr was he last week?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by samarp2

if he is going now to SA, then whr was he last week?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ashu, he might be having some fitness training in gym, or some concerts with guitar, rockband or dance performance๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Or PR CVs may have short term memory loss, so they forget AK's character for a week.๐Ÿ˜›
new montage pic:

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
I liked the scene where Tej realises Archana does not defend herself๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Most of the other scenes were ๐Ÿฅฑ including arvi scene!
thanx tanya di for superb fast WU...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ u r really PR kii Rani.โญ๏ธ

superb episode... i like so much.. so finally archana says to manav i want to stay with u...๐Ÿ˜ awesome...

i like teju notice archana... i think she will soon understand archana mahanta...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 so 2mrrrow ovi-teju birthday...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ'

can't wait for thursday...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago