HD WRITTEN UPDATE 12th JUNE 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Anju ji 😳

Looking forward to WU 😍
Sorry for being late today as sometimes you got a phone call you never expected with some sweet -sour words.
Thanks a lot for the WU Anju! 

(Copied from my post in Rati AT):

To be honest, I found the episode quite boring episode with a lot of dragging and repetitive moments. I mean the unnecessary Kutumb-Inder scene which permeated the whole episode. Why did the CVs chose to give so much screen space to this crap? Perhaps to prove that "budhape mein bhi jawani aa sakti hain". I found this scene yuck. Anyways, the whole concept of including a romantic Kutunder (Kutumb + Inder) scene at this stage was beyond my comprehension. πŸ€ͺ Secondly, the story did not move much further. How long will it take to seal the property deal? I know that Kukreja is a really tough challenge, but still the CVs have to remember this is just a TV show and not the reality. Every official procedure does not necessarily need to be as time-consuming as in real life. 

In addition, we got to see the same comedy as before, i.e. the Besharmas acting as they are on a real shooting. I did not find it funny at all, the madly way in which Maina was screaming and Sunaina was standing there like a very responsible and well-behaved NRI daughter-in-law. Every Besharma was about to reveal the truth in a way or another.😡 Even Ishaan made a big mistake today when some unwanted words popped out of his mouth.πŸ˜† Munna was brilliant today, in fact the best Besharma in my opinion despite the fact that he was close to reveal everything too.πŸ˜† I liked his robotic or static way of talking and doing things. I could not stop laughing when I saw him eat a biscuit with a knife and fork.πŸ˜† Hilarious! I also liked his lines to Dadi Kapoor: Hey Dadi, haath ka mukka mat banao. Dadi toh pyar ka sagar hoti hain Mukka banane ka kam dadi ka nahin, daddy ka hota hain.🀣 This one was also good: Kitna ganda kamra hain. Ch, chi, chi...aur badbuh bhi aa rahi hain..do kodi ka kamra...only 2. He said it in a hilarious way. However, he was nowhere as good as on Friday last week. πŸ˜‰

Rishi was almost invisible today, but I think his pink joker getup looked better on him than the turquoise one. Once again he saved the situation by jumping straight onto Kukreja by making an excuse about cockroaches. πŸ˜† I felt sad for Rishi when Kukreja used bad words for him. Who he thinks he is? πŸ˜‘ Anyways, I was impressed by the coordination between Sumer and Rishi. The plan to divert Inder from SN was executed perfectly by the Sumer-Rishi (Sushi) duo. πŸ‘ I wonder how many voices Rishi is able to mimic. Really impressive! πŸ˜† 

SuMira was also looking cute today, especially how Mandy said a single bed will do and Sumer did not react as he usually does (in the brahmachari way). It was like he accepted her suggestion (obviously he had to stay in his imaginary NRI role at that specific moment). CVs, please give us more SuMira scenes. This looks promising!  πŸ˜ƒ

I was disappointed about the CVs' decision not to show any Inshi scene today. Yesterday I felt that HD is slowly heading in the right direction, because we got to see simple yet great Inshi scene just like the Inshi moments we fell in love with during the glorious days of December and January. But today this pattern was discontinued by the CVs once again. I hope to see this Kukreja track ending very soon, because I really miss to see Indira in typical Hitler mode and Rishi in his lively and pranky avatar. As of now, I think we see more of Ricky Diwan and less of Rishi Kumar. I want the old Rishi back. 

And now to the main point, our sweet Dadi ji. πŸ˜†Indira looked stunning as always in her dadi look, hot and sexy. πŸ˜ No wrinkles or crinkles, just a powerful fist.πŸ˜ƒ No wonder why Kukreja drools on this beauty. Dadi Kapoor's dialogues were very good, especially the last ones when she explained to everyone why she wants to buy SN and only SN. The strong associations she has to this place and the memories originating from her childhood home are priceless. She will never let it go out of her hands. I am really proud of her acts and thoughts.πŸ‘ She stands for values that no one would be able to understand or appreciate, maybe Rishi is the only person who does. And as usual, Rati delivered top-notch performance both expression wise and dialogue-wise. Her characterstic "slap entry" was awesome. Only Khalbali music was left out from the scene. πŸ˜Š I felt a bit sorry for her because she had to repeatedly handle the situation because of the blunders of the other BeSharmas. But she dealt with it without a hitch. Even Rishi and Sumer were left speechless. She has truly became Mrs. Jugado as she pointed out yesterday. πŸ‘ Today she was the show stealer. Rati di is simply best each and every time. β­οΈ

The precap was very funny, especially the way they showed Kukreja describing his first impressions of the Kapoor family to Inder and how they showed the Kapoors being the exact opposite.πŸ˜† Finally, I wonder when this track will come to an end. From the precap it appears that they will most probably stretch this out longer. I think the show is seriously in need of a new and more serious track, because I too much comedy could ruin the original concept of the show. After all, HD is not meant to be a comedy show. Anyways, I am happy as long as Dadi Kapoor is there to deliver high quality perfomance. I am always looking forward to see Rati rock the stage. πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

Rating: 6/10

Well, this turned out longer than I initially thought. Thanks for taking time to read my post. πŸ˜‰

Thank you for the wonderful update.
Thank so much for the update.
@Sandeep I read it though long but it was interesting how you described and pointed the interesting and less interesting one.Very well said I'm also not liking it...too much stretching will definitely ruin it today also no signature from Ranjit if they continue it will seem stupid track because verytime one of the Sharmas tells the truth and Ranjit just ignore it becoz of Indira,Rishi or Sumer covering the truth how long can such a situation be handled???
today as if no dialogues at all were written for Rishi?
How long can Indur and Kutumbh be kept out of the house?
slowly sumer also as if is forgetting about his bramhmachari and is getting used of mandira way of doing.
But i do hope this kukreja track get over soon.
Thank you Anju for WU😊
@Sandeep: Good analysis πŸ‘