Hum ne li hai... Shapath

10/06/2012 WU: Child Trafficking

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

For the first time I'm happy with what FW showed in this case. It was so realistic and meaningful. In fact, the way they showed it, I wanted to get into the computer and beat the bloody 🤬 goons myself.

Two funny scenes were when Manohar was being beaten. Loved that scene. 🤣 I couldn't stop laughing at the various ways ACP was fooled. The second scene I laughed a lot at was when Vikas told the kids to scream as if they were being shot. 😆 It was hilarious as both Vikas and the kids were having so much fun. 🤣

Today for the first time, something more personal was shown. Shaurya seemed to be hiding something. Maybe he was an orphan in his childhood or something like that. But whatever it was, he was hurt deeply seeing what happened with the children and was sad-happy when they were reunited with their parents. Sarwar Ahuja is a good actor and he really showed this scene well. 👏

The poor kid Mohit. He just wanted to be reunited with his parents. But what he did was not right. He shouldn't have killed Tarun no matter what. And the judge. He was a true dad even though he wasn't the birth father of Mohit. Couldn't Mohit just stay happy with him?

Another thing. In the last scene, Gautam and Aditya wasn't there. FW, that was one scene where Gautam and Aditya had to be. The rest of the team was there except for Gautam and Aditya. Given all the work the full team had put in and given the fact that it was a moral support scene for Shaurya, the full team should have been involved.
Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 11 years ago
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear , i liked shaurya in this epi when he was being compassionate and friendly with a little girl  😳who is admitted in the hospital , i enjoyed the scene where both shaurya and abhigyaan were beating the hell out of manohar and chander is outside saying both abhigyaan sir and gautam were teaching manohar a lesson and when chandar saw Acp with his eyes wide open 😆 and chander keeps on asking what he would like to have tea, coffee aur breakfast 😆 a nd Acp replies kyon koi special day hai 😆 when Acp saw manohar having a drink and sitting as nothing has happend to him , he tells abhigyaan and shaurya manohar toh bara dheet hai phir bhi tum log lagey raho 😆
Minionite thumbnail
^^^^ Yep that was one of my favourite scenes as well. It was hilarious. And even Manohar was pretending when he could have easily complained. 😆
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Sri seems this episode is interesting than saturday's one..full update..each scene well defined..:))Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Naina this episode hit more closer to home than the Saturday episode. It was on child labour and child trafficking and the way it was handled was really good. It wasn't underplayed or overplayed.
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Thanks for the update.This episode was very interesting.And the way Monohar beaten by Abhigyan and Shaurya was one of the most hilarious scenes I have ever seen in this show.🤣
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
thnkx sri  it was nice epi but they donot shows Gautum too much but since its nice but iss bar ka precap kya hai
Minionite thumbnail
No idea Soniya. I watch the episode off Life OK's YT channel and they don't ever post the precap.
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
I also sees on dailymotion but when the epi ends crime alert starts