WU 12 june Suvi steals UVs NOC form

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with

annie making a list of things she wants after suvi becums the GS of the college suvi says are u mad then naro enters with a bundle of papers she says she needs more paper to complete the list suvi says u both are gone mad ?? they is a long time for election ?? suvi says she has a lot of tension  on which naro comments that kab nahi hota hai (bechari suvi)
she says she has not told her papa about elections n her father does not like politics
annie says that she will talk with her father on which suvi disagree n says she has to leave for station to pick up her parents
suvi walking  in corridor  when gyanesh meets her n tells that his NOC form is missing they both go n check the file but are unable to find the form. virendra enters n say that form might have been stolen by the opponent on which suvi says" yuvraj thoda ajeeb hai par chor nahi"
on which gyanesh says it doesnt mind whether UV is theft or not as he cant stand for elections now he blackmails suvi by saying that he had seen so many dreams of being the president of the college bring change in the college , help small towners . he complains suvi thats beecause of her one mistake everything is lost n now UV will became the president of college suvi says that would she go n ask UV about this on which virendra reply that he wont tell u n he is a bad person😡 suvi feels dejected n says is there any other ways as she will try to do anything as it is her fault n she will remed it on which gyanesh replies that there is only 1 way now as this year the format is new n princi is on a leave so they cant take a copy . he further adds that if we can get n other copy we can format it n courier princi for her signature n further her wish n he is scattered due to this incident . virendra says from where will we get a new format as if they go to administration will ask for permission of princi n she is unavailable n if we try to contact her she will shout us for our negligence
gyanesh suggest that if we can get hold of UV form for a while we can carry out our work
but there is a problem how will get the form ??? suvi agrees to get the form. she assures that after we get the copy we will put the form again right . gyanesh agrees with suvi n says after u finish this work u will not only help me with the election but all the student who have hope for the betterment of the college  suvi nods in agreement n leaves . virendra removes gyaneshs form n praises him n tells him to hide the form as suvi thinks it is misplaced

we hav suvi saying" ek choti si galti ki wajaise mujhe inti itni badi galti karne pad rahi  she has to steal Uv s form but she remember that she is not stealing but she is borrowing n she will return it to him"
suvreen recevies his fathers call he enquiries where is she as she had told she will came to recevie them then there is a stupid comic element of her family which  i missed
suvreen asks for annies help to steal Uvs form annie irritates Uvs with her rubbish talks he gets up n goes to his room suvi gets the form n is about to leave wen she sees UV at the doorsteps

precap gyanesh is really happy as now Uv cant stand for elections whereas on the other side yuvraj is angry as his form is lost he gets gundas with hockey sticks n says ab pata chalga ki uv ko cheetah kisliye kehta hai

sorry guys for the late update
i kind of miss in middle part

u welcum asmi ❤️
i missed the middle ill watch the rerun n edit it

Originally posted by pinkgal

u welcum asmi ❤️
i missed the middle ill watch the rerun n edit it

okies asi.😉

thanks for the update dear...