WU PSH 12TH JUN 12 rolf and lol Adi

Posted: 11 years ago

WU PSH 12TH JUN 12

Sugni and her friend are talking  and she is gushing about how TVS is in love with her and looking very happy nothing is getting into Sugni's head she says he is like God to her and Thakur malik and she cant think anything like that about him Her friend says that she thought that she will marry someone one day . Tinkle comes and eavesdrops  her friend is thinking Rathu and she TVS and Sugni can go rides in the car.  Sugni is thinking how to make money maybe she will stay in the village and work  in the nearby town and may be TM will help her get a job😆😛. Sugni is not ready to listen she is in her world and her friend goes on and on how TM is very happy today and loves her like a human and Sugni should also behave like a human and love him etc and Sugni is thinking now all the restrictions on her family will be lifted and she can work in the village itself jaggargattu.😆

Tinkle goes down and tells all that TVS is in love with Sugni and is planning to marry her. All the greedy lot of both mamas and mamis go ga ga and just then Gulabiya comes they sweet talk her she is surprised and they ask her whether its true that she nods and they all jump in joy. Sugni comes inside they all praise her all  want to bring her tea wipe her face praise her beauty her eyes her talk and Sugni is surprised  and gestures at her mother at their behavior, she asks rudely whether it was not enough that they scolded her that they are now sarcastic about her   but they went on and on to her surprise and then Tinkle let the cat out of the bag saying that she told all that TVS is going to marry her. Sugni says nothing like that and the greedy fellows cant be stopped specially  Hukum and Naganiya .Sugni scolds them but they all build castles in the air and think now TVS will take care of all of them and their requirements

Sugni says no but just them TVS comes and says he will take care of their needs as he cant see Sugni in trouble  and the greedy family is happy except Sugni and Gulabiya. All stand with their slippers except Sugni and Gulabiya TVS insists they not carry the slippers  but they say they will. He gives some gifts for the little child saying Amritha sent them and gives to the younger mami which she takes Hukum asks about their isolation Vikram says he will take care of them and they need not bother. All are happy.Tinkle says so you came to meet Sugni using this as excuse and Vikram is stunned and  is red faced,  Sugni is angry at Tinkle but changes her face and asks TM(thakur Malik) come inside and sit, others say yes give him tea etc but TM refuses and asks them if they have any problem to ask him. Sugni suddenly asks him something very fast😆 and he says tell the same thing slowly she asks for a job He says you need not work but she is adamant he looks at Gulabiya and says indulgently😳 no one can win her in the argument , finally he tells her she can work in his house and asks her to not say anything else😆. All are happy except Gulabiya who is thoughtful

TVS tells his sister about Sugni she does not want her to work in the house but TVS is adamant and says she is different interesting conversation between brother and sister  and when the name of Adi(SE Sexy eyes) comes then he says she will also change his opinion . He goes.

Sugni is talking to some ladies she will return the sugar she borrowed with interest as she got a job and as it rains she runs SE is coming as she crosses his vehicle he turns and it gets stuck up in the mud😉 . He gets down cursing and tries to walk so that he can escape the mud and pushes the wheel and hurts his hand again he curses😆. Sugni comes seeing him picks her slippers and asks TM are you ok he looks at her says you but it starts raining he curses her😆 and say all because of you she says I did not dig the hole I did not drive what is my fault😲 he says you were jumping in the middle of the road had I not turned something would have happened to you and I would have been in jail😆. She says there is no road its just a footpath and he gets exasperated and says why will I drive on the footpath and suddenly he realizes he is on the footpath again he cribs all fault of the villagers  there is no electricity and small footpaths so have to drive on them. Sugni says Rathu tells me that a good driver can drive on any road without mishap. SE just says you know I hate you and Sugni cannot understand anything she looks blankly at him🤔. Rain stops and SE goes.

(in between SE Nivea advt)

SE comes and cant find any transport he tries to thumb a  lift no one stops. Sugni comes and calls him TM 1st he ignores then looks at her and she says no one knows you in Mahawari that's why and showing a small thumb no one will stop not even flies. SE says so I will learn how to take lift from you  ok do it Sugni says when I stop a vehicle you should get in whichever vehicle it is. He condensingly  tells her 1st stop and show😆 .A  mini van comes Sugni puts her hand it does not stop then she blows a loud whistle it stops she runs and gets in. Adi first watches then runs behind her then stops as he finds all goats in it and Sugni tells a saying that Takhur cant go back on his word. So Adi reluctantly gets in sits uncomfortable with his nose closed😆 and Sugni thinks so much difference between the uncle and him they don't look like relatives  TVSM  must have picked him from some city fair🤣. And the episode ends

Precap SE  gives the job of driving to Sugni and when she says she does not know to drive he asks her to learn by morning and come at 8 o clock and work as driver  Sugni learns driving from Rathu.

SE kisse panga le rahe ho even TVS is flagger basted  by  Sugni and her quick response  then who are you 😈

TC God bless Sorry for the delay

The episode was very amusing😛😆

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful update
It was good to see vikram so eager to see sugni and dhe was caught off guard at his presence and kept staring.
Thanks for the WU.

I only saw the last part. So now focus has shifted to Adi😕
Thanks for the updates👏
i loved the vikram part.. I always do..:-D
Adi-Sugni part were funny.. but was not able to njoy them coz i sooo want SugVi to happen but after todays epi it seems cvs r developing sugni adi story now...:-(:-(
Thanks for the update...
tfs   ..ahhh adi scene today and tomm...sad missed vikram
TFU!!

To the director!!

"Hai rama yeh kya hua, tum aise hume shock dene lage"

why is this cross-connection?  Aditya babu agaye Sugni ki life main all of a sudden.. wTH?  

Why did VS offer Sugni a job in his bungalow?? now, there is a possibility of Sugni bumping into Adi all the time...
Is this going to be a love triangle... coz Adi will not be a negative character... so someone has to be... Vikram!!! NOOO
looks like they are developing a story... b/w Adi and Sugni simultaniously along with VS and Sugni!!  although it is not love for the time being...
This is to confuse audience?  Make us suffer thinking who gets the cake in the end??
Edited by aishu_25 - 11 years ago
for the update..
God bless u...👏
thanks for update !!😊 
adi-sugni NOOO !!😲
 i didn't enjoyed the last part of today's epi can't see sugni-adi together 😭 please cvs do not play with the emotions of viewers we want sugVi and adi is perfect for being a villain 😡 please do not turn vikram negative/grey instead of VT  turn adi negative its my humble request !!😊 

Thanks for the update but I demand a shout box nowww😭A whole episode wasted on Adi-sug who are like chalk and cheese when it comes to chemistry.What a sheer waste😡That whole barish scene was so not funny and POPAT CAN'T ACT PERIOD😡