Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 12.June.2012!!All evidence r against Siddhi

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is loosing it's charm. I stopped watching long back. Thankx for the updates.
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey neeme thnk u very much fr the WU
d ThaNal sceens atrted off well...bt then since sidhi hid things 4m kunu...thakral used dat point...dat dhamki waala video recording
dunno...wat the CV's are planning to show...
-Rani thumbnail
What a super fast update Neeme. How are you feeling now? Hated that Thakaral presented the exact information in the court which Siddhi had intentionally hidden from KunalšŸ˜”. 

Didn't she know that the information she is hiding from Kunal (Viks arrest and she threatening Rohit) will be presented by Thakaral in the court? Poor Kunal, he was dumbstruck by the info Daddy T presented and Siddhi had hidden from him 
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rani

What a super fast update Neeme. How are you feeling now? Hated that Thakaral presented the exact information in the court which Siddhi had intentionally hidden from KunalšŸ˜”. 

Didn't she know that the information she is hiding from Kunal (Viks arrest and she threatening Rohit) will be presented by Thakaral in the court? Poor Kunal, he was dumbstruck by the info Daddy T presented and Siddhi had hidden from him 

Hi Rani... i m not so Well yar...
And abt the show..CV is Planning Somthng thats Y they are showing Case like this... And Abt Vik case.. It will not effect the case i guess...

There is big Question... Why SiNal are accepting that Siddhi did this?? Where is Exact proof?? How can police say that Siddhi killed Rohit?? They was On the spot??? How They knw that Siddhi was On her Bro's home???
And Where Is Showing in CCTV footage that Siddhi was driving the car?? anyone else can drive that car as well...
Why SINal are accepting all this..when they knw Siddhi is innocent..and she did nothing intentionally..and they knw thakral as well..

-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeme

Hi Rani... i m not so Well yar...
And abt the show..CV is Planning Somthng thats Y they are showing Case like this... And Abt Vik case.. It will not effect the case i guess...

There is big Question... Why SiNal are accepting that Siddhi did this?? Where is Exact proof?? How can police say that Siddhi killed Rohit?? They was On the spot??? How They knw that Siddhi was On her Bro's home???
And Where Is Showing in CCTV footage that Siddhi was driving the car?? anyone else can drive that car as well...
Why SINal are accepting all this..when they knw Siddhi is innocent..and she did nothing intentionally..and they knw thakral as well..

Hope you feel well soon NeemešŸ¤—. I know even this case seem to be going no where Just like the rape case, this case will be dragged beyond the limits and then they will end it so abruptly. Not finding this track interesting at all. On top of that they keep showing untimely romance.  
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Neeme.. SiNal in a pathetic state now..!! Some1 save them please!!
lifelessons66 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for da update...hope dis track ends soon
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibrarafaqat

thnx for da update...hope dis track ends soon

May be this track will ends Soon..But the Next track will not..which is Defiantly related to this track..
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks so much for the update dear