WU:12/6-Ek Vivaah aise bhi! Kya hoga yeh shaadi??

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update.😊

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for your hard work Swetha.. liked todays episode... not a master piece..but it certainly showed everyone's colors..mostly of Suhasi...and also too many questions raised in my head.. though i had decided NOT to use my head while watching KHTV..but still..

Is it so much of a desperate situation that tani will not find any suitor.. ?? Alok Singh is one hell of a desperate guy to marry off his daughter..

Mallika is another bird brain and certainly a one tack mind.. she really believes that she would the whole property!! how idiot can one get?? 

Shocked person of the day.. pradeep and Suhasi.. gawd.. these two... kaha se leke aaye inko Ekta maiyyaa...suhasi says mona is her daughter.. but is apparently shocked to even think that Mona should find a good life partner other than Pradeep..

P bhaisaab tou kaunsi duniya mein hain pata nahi... he certainly plans to have 2 birds.. one in hand one in bush.. bloody MCP..sorry...

phewww..

apart from that.. lowed JAtin's ekdum suljhi hui baat.. thank gawd they did not drag the episode where everyone thinks he is getting engaged to taani and at the last moment he gives the ring to mona..😆 lol 

and for once.. loved anushka's mission ðŸ˜› main mona aur jatin ki shaadi karwa kar hi rahungi..😆 lagi raho anushka ben... pata chala aagey jaakar female dostana bann gaya... anushka andmona together after kicking everyone out ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. Love it.. and why is pradeep mad again? lol
I was kinda expecting this track. Jatin seemed very impressed by Mona and seemed to instantly like her! But what's up with Pradeep? He left Mona so then why is he in a fix? 🤔 Ugh! Hate such men...they wnat to have their cake and eat it!
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shweta, Pradeep and Mallika are really getting on my nerves now ðŸ˜¡
thanks for up date