Here we are!!
Leke Kailash ke Samachar!!!!

Banner credit : Shruti.nil😳

Theme of the Week

So the theme of this week has been

Karma and Destiny

by

Shruti

This week kicked of with the wierdest proposal ever Ganga says-Mujhse Vivaah Karoge,Mahadev says AsambhavπŸ˜†.Mahadev crushes all the hopes Ganga has to ever marry him,but blesses her that she will always be a sacred and pure river that will wash of the impurities of others.Tarkasur in a scheme to make the Devtas weaker,"pollutes" swarg(how he does that you figure itπŸ˜†).Indra requests Bramha for a solution,Bramha and Indra request Ganga to come to Swarga with them.An adamant Ganga leaves with them leaving Mena and Himavat heart broken,promising the next time she will desend on earth-it will be only when Mahadev calls her.Bramha blesses Mena that she will have another daughter who will fullfill all her wishes-and Adi Shakti takes form of Parvati and  is born to her.Meanwhile Tarkasur through Chakri comes to know of Parvatis re-birth and sends a Asuri to kill her.Ganga sulks in Swarga Lok about Mahadevs rejection,not even bothering about the fact that she hasnt met her sister as yet.The Asuri manages to kidnap Parvati and attempts to kill her,but in process falls into a volcano instead,and hence becomes free from the curse she got as an apsara.Parvati is returned back to her parents,but Himavat has to leave  for war and is worried about Parvatis and Menas security.Dadhichi and Markandey propose that they stay with them,Mena is apprehensive but Markandey narrates the incident of Lingodbhava(formation of the lingam/Shivas first appearance as a Lingam) and hence convinces Himavat to let Mena and Parvati stay with them.The years pass and Parvati is shown as a foru year old.Parvati shows a strong attarction towards Mahadev's Damru which is opposed by Mena as she thinks he wont have good influence on her young mind,and feels that Dadhichi and his Shaivite ideas are influencing Parvati.A young Parvati questions Dadhichi about who will be her husband,who tells her it will be Mahadev.Parvati calls Shiva her to be husband and irks Mena,Mena forbids her from doing anything without her consent.Mena restricts Parvati from worshipping Mahadev,but as the years pass by her devotion for Mahadev only increases.Meanwhile Tarkasur gets to know Parvatis where abouts and send his Asurs to attack her.A 10 year old Parvati is shown in the jungle collecting flowers and on the way back she is attacked by the asurs.Parvati reaches the other side of the stream and prays to Mahadev to help her.The water level rises and overflows hence making the asurs leave.Mena is happy to see Parvati safe but insists the place isnt safe for her and Parvati any more and says they have to leave.In the process falls down and hurts her head against a rock.Menas conditon detoriate as Dadhichi says the wound has affcted her badly and she may not survive.Parvati prays to Mahadev to save her mother when Markandey tells her the story of the Mahamrityunjay Mantra-how Shiva gave him life again.Parvati begins to do the Jaap even before Markandey can complete telling her of it.Markandey smiles to himself,as he realizes that Parvati already knows it as she had learnt it from him in her last birth as Sati.

So Chalo chalo!!

Make Way!!

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!
Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Kailash Khabris ke Khaas Khabar

This weeks DKDM forums Mukhya Samachaar,Kuch Is Prakar...

This week started off with a series of Mini Phtaks some good,some bad,some not even worth mentioning...
Dhamaka Number 1:-after all the weeks of Speculation on who will be Parvati-we finally get to know her name...
and guess what it turns out to be a "Bagal Main Chora(in this case Chori) aur Sheher Main Dhindhora" kind of situation
It wasnt Suhaasi😲
it wasnt Aasiya,neither was it Pooja😲
it wasnt even the strongest Candidate Divyanka..😲
Turns out it was out One time Next Door Neighbor(i.e in terms of time slot)
Chui Mui Small Town Girl who always says "Tum Dena Saath Mera"...
Sonarika Bhadhoria

and what resulted after that was a mini Bomb Blast
Reactions went From WHAAATTT???😲 to What The?🀬
From We Have to Accept it toπŸ‘πŸΌ We Wont allow it...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
to lets Give her a Chance to I want Mouni back!!!πŸ˜”
*phew*
and after some initial apprehension,some acceptance and some rebellion,we finally get the "unoffical" first look of Parvati-on SBB,SBS and E24

the Verdict:-after all the crying and tantrun throwing(by someπŸ˜†),Its a Big Warm Welcome πŸ€—to Sonarika to Our Darling Show-all the best-you have got the role of a life time-ROCK IT!!!!😊

Dhamaka Number 2-We Finally get the First Jhalak of Parvati
a really bitter sweet one
Sweet beacuse it seems like our Mahadev will finally be complete😍,the promo gives you a sense of serenity and calmness..the Promo is really good..Catch it incase you havent seen it till now...also we get the first glimpse of Sonarika,(its barely of two seconds-just her smile!😊)
but still slightly bitter beacuse it wont be MouniπŸ₯Ί
Credit to the Life Ok's offical channel:-
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5WTe58k2f0&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]
BTW-now lets go to the slightly comical part,the girl in the entire promo except the last two seconds is Deepika aka Ganga and Not SonarikaπŸ€”,seriously Cvs what were you thinking?

Dhamaka Number 3-DKDM DT Padhar Chuki hai...
Okey a nice Dhamaka for a change,and ya it wasnt much of a surprise either,all of us were expecting it!Apart from Gagan,we have some brand new promotionsπŸ‘
Sia and Srushti are our super cool coolbies😎
Shruti and Meenaxi are our Dabang Viewbies😈
and finally with that our Forum is complete,keep on youre seat belts people there is lotsa stuff on its way:)πŸ₯³

Dhamaka Number 4-The "cuite Pie effect"
Seriously the Cvs youll do know how to make a really pissed off person melt like butter in a Microwave...πŸ€ͺ
when everyone thought(Post Sonarika being announced as Parvati)-argghhh im so mad,im not watching the show,show jaaye bhaad main...
the Cvs put forward THIS...

Seriosuly..Just Look at them!!!!
awww☺️😳
if little Golu Molu New Born Baby Parvati wasnt cute enough the Cvs got this Green Eyed cutie Pie...leading to everyone in the forum swooning over them in a unified voice:"Chooo Chweeettt!!!"
darn you Cvs..itne Cute bacche kaha se Late hao??πŸ˜†

Dhamaka Number 5:-Raaz Pichle Janam Ka?
Pretty much everyone knew that Anushka Sen was going to play a 12 year old Parvati,but when we actually show her,she seemed less like ParvatiπŸ€”(i.e Sonarika)-More Like Sati...Raaz pichle Janam Ka happening here??Even thier introduction sequences,styling was EXACTLY the same!
the reseblemce is eerie...even more so beacuse we recently bid Mouni a good bye from the Show..
are you trying to make us forget Mouni or make us remeber her even more?😳

Toh Yeh The iss Week Ke Top Samachar...
Till Next week...
TC...:)

Now, we have one our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello all! How are we this week? Sab theek thaak hai? Good good. Wow, what a week we have had. Maa Parvati has finally been born and its been uphill since. Well I would say so apart from bachari Devi Mainavati lying in coma. :O 
We were also blessed with a Maha Episode at the end of last week and this was the episode Mahadev went up to the Baba Amarnath Ki Guhfaah as we now know it and Nandishwar turned to stone. 

Summarising done then, I better move on to the 
Moment of the week.

Like you all know that many small moments made the week and it was more about individual moments this week then episodes as a whole so I am going to by percentage divide this award. 

50% goes to small four year old Parvati picking up the damroo and playing it. As the dumroo was being played I knew Mahadev hadn't come out of the cave so it had to be Maa Parvati. She showed that she is by all means  Mahadev's other half. A divine connection existed and for me the moment when the camera showed small parvati my face lit up. 

30% goes to Nandishwar when he decided to turn to stone until Mahadev comes out of the cave. That moment showed pure devotion and love from Nandishwar towards Mahadev. He turned to stone waiting for his father Mahadev to overcome his grief and return to Kailash. Going to Kailash alone would have been to painful so he became a statue in waiting for reunion with his Mahadev. 

10% goes to an eleven year old Parvati this time who with her unbroken and unshaken love and devotion prays to him to save her. Unknown to her, she herself is Maa Aadishakti but seeing a saying "Mahadev, save me" and then gush of water scaring the horses and saving her is definately a brilliant moment. 

My final 10% goes to again four year old Parvati who this time wants to know who she is going to marry but the moment that won my heart was her so cutely announcing holding onto Mahadev's murti that she would marry Mahadev. I mean how much of a connection is that? Seriously 4 years old and so eager to know and then accepting Mahadev too. It was just too adorable. 

Okay so that is my moments done. See you in my other segment in a wee while. 

Now,
Let us now know who is the

Character of the Week

By none other than!!

Our shywhy member!!

Please welcome...

*drum rolls!*

SUBHA
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ya devi sarvabhuteshu shakti - rupena samsthita,

Namastashye,Namastashye,Namastasye,Namo namaha

Mata Adishakti once again took birth as Parvati in da Balaji temple.She brought a smile in Himavan and Maina's life who were unhappy bcoz none of deir daughters lived wid dem 4 too long.She was not only beautiful but also brave.She saved da life of a demoness called Bahurupa frm falling into da volcano by holding her hair in her sweet and tender hands.By doing dis,she released her of Indra's curse and da demoness turned into an apsara again.
At da age of 4,picked up shivji's damru(which nobody cld pick up) and started playing wid it.She even thought of her marriage at dat small tender age and asked everyone who will be her husband.When Rishi Dadichi told her dat she will be da wife of Lord Shiva,her happiness knew no bounds.
At da age of 11,she called out Mahadev 2 save her frm da asuras sent by Tarakasura.She started chanting da Maha mrityunjay mantra 2 save her mother's life.She deserves 2 be da Character of da week.

now it is the time to break your hearts

As we welcome again

Subha

With

The scene that broke your hearts

Maina's scenes hv been quite irritating dis week.Da scenes where she speaks badly abt Shiv r really depressing.But one scene which broke my heart when i see tears in choti si,cute si parvati's eyes.She was playing happily wid Shivji's damru but Maina came and threw it away as if it was a bomb.😑

Oh dont cry people...
Because aa rahe hai na...
Humare Mahadev...

To wipe our tears..and blast our fears

Please welcome!
Again!!

Sanjana

With the

MAHADEV SCENE OF THE WEEK

This week we were slightly cut off from Mahadev in the sense of scenes in the real time apart from the Maha Episode and the flashbacks but I have chose one scene that made it as a single Mahadev Scene of the Week. 

The scene I have chosen is Mahadev saving Rishi Markandey and giving him vardaan of immortality but also blessing the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra. I think it shows that pure devotion can achieve anything and if we set our mind to it anything is possible even obtaining God. Yes, doing tapasya and pleasing God is hard and possibly unknown to in our era but doing good deeds and when I say doing good deeds that doesn't mean for a day but for entire lifetime with no sin then we are one step closer to God. 

Here Rishi Markandey got blessed by Mahadev who overturned his decision of death for the 12year old. 

Another importance of the scene was the significance of education. I don't think that it could have been put in a more simpler way that have knowledge and education can take you a long way. It shows that being knowledge gives you an insight that may not have been possible if you didn't have that kind of gyaan. 
So everyone should try and learn as much as they can and never let their ego get the better of them. You have a lot to learn from people around you even if they are younger than you, you may learn some valuable information from everyone. 

On that note, I will love you and leave you till next time. Har Har Mahadev!

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

Blooper of the Week

aa gaye sablog...acha to chalo suru karte hai apna jasusi...last week k blooper ko dekh k to hayeee main kya kahu..😲...meri to bolti bandh ho gayi...I mean CV's ka dimag kya ghas charne gaya tha?πŸ˜†..itna bara mistake..😲..lagta hai bohot kam karke so gaye the..isi liye itna bara mistake..πŸ₯±...main aur kisi ki nehi Maha Episode ki baat kar rahi hu...Adi Shakti ne Mainavati ko ashirwad diya k wo unki putri k roop main janam lengi aur ye hua tha jab wo Balaji Mandir pohuch ne ke adha rasta cover kar liya tha..n jab Mandir pohuche to pain start ho gaya?😲..matlab 9 months ki jarurat hi nehi pari..😲..us time pe kya instant baby hota tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..n uske upar no womb?😲😲...ek pregnent women ka womb ho nehi hai...matlab so magical...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ye technic agar hame pata hota to kitna acha hota na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...2nd blooper..baby Parvati ne Bahurupa ko uske bal pakar k bacha liya par use pura asman main uthaya kaise?😲..wo to baby hai na to normal logo k hand se bhi chota hai uska hand then uska hand achanak itna lamba ho gaya k wo bahurupa ko pakar k sidha uthake khara kar diya?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..3rd blooper...Markandya rishi jab Tridev ki utpatti ki story bata rahe the aur dusri taraf Mahadev ko dikha rahe the to unke head pe Chandra aya kahase?I mean chandra to Sati k time pe aya na..jab Chandra tha hi nehi nahi prithvi thi to unke head pe chandra?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..lagta hai CV's unke head se Chandra nikal na bhul gaye..πŸ˜†..chalo itni sari jasusi k bad main to thak gayi...ab tum sab jao dusre segment k taraf aur main chali rest karne..next week phir se milenge...bye byeπŸ˜†..sayonaraπŸ˜†...hasta la vistaπŸ˜†..

After the Blooper Loopers!!

Let us have some predictions for the next week!!!

So Please put your hands together for

Subha

With the

Future Predictions of the Week

Parvati will chant da maha mrityunjay mantra and save Maina's life.😊
Tarakasur will again create some asurs 2 kill parvati but again he will be unsuccessful.πŸ˜†
Shukracharya too will again try 2  give some gyaan 2 tarakasur but he too will fail as usual.πŸ˜†

Next week,dere will be one more leap and Sonarika Bhadoria will enter da show as Parvati.πŸ˜›

Dere might be shiv-parvati pehli mulakat(as per sbs and sbb updates).Both of dem will finally meet each oder.Cupid,i mean KamdevπŸ˜‰will hit da arrow on Shiv and Shiv will fall in luv wid Parvati.😍

But Shiv will get angry at Kamdev and finally and hopefully,we will get 2 see Shiv's teesri aankh jo pata nahi kyun,ab tak dikhai nahi gayi hai.πŸ˜• 

Den all da drama will unfold after Kamdev's death.I guess dere's no need 2 say as all of u already know kya kya hua uske baad.

I hope cv's won't show much fiction and show only what's dere in puranas.

So after these wonderful segments...
Please get ready to

The Scene that makes you bang your head

By

Me...aka SrushtiπŸ˜›

Ah the one scene where Ganga suddenly turns Mahamanga...(Woh Jodha Akbar waliπŸ˜›) and proposes Mahadev right in front of the Sati PindaπŸ˜•
I mean how insensitive can you get..and the man s telling you that he is not interested...but still...you want to know that 'Mujh mein kya kami hai'...For one thing..you lack a basic sense??? Or a basic etiquette??? What kind of scene was that..it was as if the CVs were in such big hurry that they refused to even Ganga wait till Sati's pinda would turn into Shakti peethaπŸ˜•

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts

And this time we are gonna know about...

Sruti & Smriti

A theme that forms the base of Hinduism.

Sruti means "What is heard" and Smriti means "That which is remembered" in Sanskrit !Lets pour in our views on "Sruti & Smriti" ! They are believed to be the canon of the Hindu Sacred Texts !

Sruti (Sanskrit ??????, "what is heard")

Sruti is said to have no author; rather, it is believed to be a divine recording of the "cosmic sounds of truth", heard by rishis.

There are several contesting ways to define sruti. It is most commonly defined to be composed of the four Vedas:

* Rig-Veda Knowledge of Hymns of Praise
* Atharva-Veda Knowledge of Magic Formulas
* Sama-Veda Knowledge of Melodies
* Yajur-Veda Knowledge of Sacrificial Formulas

Some sub-divisions within the scriptures, such as the Aranyakas, Brahmanas, and Upanishads, belong to the set of works distinctly labeled as sruti. In addition, the Mahabharata (an Itihasa, or History, also part of the "friendly scripture" class) is considered by some to be sruti and is sometimes called the 'fifth' Veda. Sometimes the Bhagavad Gita, a chapter within the Mahabharata, is separately considered as worthy of the sruti status.

Smriti (Sanskrit ??????, "that which is remembered")

Smriti also denotes non-Shruti texts generally, seen as secondary in authority to Shruti.

* Dharma Shastra (the laws)
* Mahakavya (the Epics; they include Mahabharata and the Ramayana)
* Purana (secondary scriptures that mainly focus on eulogize Vishnu or Shiva as the preferred supreme Deity.)
* Sutra (proverbs or aphorisms)
* Agama (the philosophies; including Mantra, Tantra, and Yantra)
* Dyasana (the philosophies; including the Vedanta

Basically, We fell in love with this serial because the characters are so humane, so here I come again with

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

By

Srushti

It had to be that one scene where a lone tear escapes Mahadev...when Parvati is born...however he tries to be away from the world..from the Prakruti which was Her...however he shuns everybody and shows his back...he CANNOT be unaffected na??? he might be in the deepest of meditations..but his thoughts can never be away from her...he will always be around her..just as she is within him...with him...always...everywhere!!!

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›)

Srushti

Ghajini of the week

MAINAAA!!! The women not only has a superfast ability to deliver babies...but also conveniently forgets about her daughter being Adi Shakti and one who had absolutely no compunctions in her daughter Ganga proposing Mahadev...and knowing Mahadev had rejected her for Adi Shakti...is now running post to pillar to save her another daughter from MahadevπŸ˜•

The Brat of the week

Oh...Anuskha is sweet..but this girl..all rolling in the sand..finding the tits and bits of her existence just stole my heart away...Ab dekhte hai Mahadev kaise bachtey haiπŸ˜‰

The Unluckiest jamai of the world

..The poor man...after so much of mehnat finally managed to win over 59 Saalis (Sister in laws) one MIL and finally a FIL...but kya faayda...lost his wife😭...now he has to do it all over again..and the CVs are so bad...they again turned his MIL into an anti-Shaivite overnightπŸ˜• I mean this time toh Adi Shakti took precautiong and advance mein warn kiya ...invaded teh dreams of her would be mother...but stillπŸ˜• how much worse your luck can get Shivji

The Face of the week

What I need to give an explanation why??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

The Brightest student of the week

Vishunji...who else...he scored 10/10 in the exam naπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

The Insensitivity award of the week

who else...I tell you... I was so mad on Ganga...and I love Gangaji SO much..but the sunday Mahaepisode just wanted me to take a hex and go after her...Why cant you accept me..what is wrong with me...what about my love...why are you insulting meπŸ˜• Woman get a life!! And a brain too...and she actually proposed Mahadev in front of her parentsπŸ˜• I mean how forward Satyuga people used to beπŸ˜›

The Izzat ki tai tai phins Award

and who else but Indradev deserves this one..the man who runs post to pillar asking for help all the time was boasting before Ganga ...'tell me your probs...I will solve all of themπŸ˜•''...arrey bhai...stop this and try to get Shivji to the mandap...warna tera toh kya hashar hoga ye tu hi nahi jaantaπŸ˜›

The Editor's note

I am late again...but it was worth it...Had been to Somnath...the greatest haven for all Shiv Bhakts...Finally caught up with epis and am posting it...Sorry for the delay 😳..Do comment and give us your precious suggestions😳

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was SOOO FREAKIN' AWESOME!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

"Ganga turns Mahamanga" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

SUPER LOVED the awards of the week! Vishnuji as student of the week was πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
that scene was tooo cute! πŸ€—

Thanks for a SUPERB edition of Mahadev's Mad messengers!

Mira πŸ˜Š

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 all ur efforts in creating da NL.

I liked da 3rd blooper posted by deboleena.i hadn't noticed chandrama on shiv's forehead at all in dat scene.sach mein,u really hv a good nazar,deboleena.πŸ‘

da awards r even more funny.maina getting ghajini award and vishnu getting best student award.πŸ˜›ek award brahma ko bhi milna chahiye tha,da cute cheater award.πŸ˜†cheating jo ki thi unhone aur phir pakde jane ke baad ek cute si face banayi unhone.πŸ˜ƒ 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok so dis is the first time im readin dis..n i loved dis! πŸ˜ƒ great work evry1! πŸ‘πŸΌ i loved each n evry section!
Spynali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘ OMG Guys u r superbπŸ‘ Great workπŸ‘πŸΌThe whole week episodes r well sort of ok okπŸ€”  Menavati is irritating like daksh 😑plz unki aawaj band ho jaye😈 or better woh koma se uthati hi nahi😑Im so eagerly waiting for Badi mata Pravati ji ki entryπŸ€— hopefully CV's makesπŸ€” an interesting episodes after Sonarika's entry in the show πŸ˜•@Deboleena i did't notice Shivji ke sarape chandrama huhπŸ˜•?????😲kya sharp nazar hai wah wa wah waπŸ‘ N blooper of the week🀣 i mean seriously how can this possible yaar menavati delivered a baby in such short period she don't even have baby bump??????🀣 what is thisthey r thinking viewers Don't have brains or what😑.. @Shrushti those Awards r Dam funny🀣 N the face of the week πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
@Shruti, Shrushti, Deboleena, Minaxi, Sanjana, Subha. Hats Off to u Girls,,πŸ€— Fantastic Job πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Spynali - 11 years ago
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rolf..mahamanga  part was πŸ€£...

Anyways awesome Khabars...πŸ˜†...by fantashtic  membersπŸ˜†πŸ‘
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Excellent" u guys did a great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awards part are too funny specialy "Ghajini and face of the week" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
@Srushti,deboleena, minaxi, subha, shruti, sanjana u guys ROCK...⭐️

Thanks to all and GOd bless u...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Vow Vow Vow ,Super letter , Blooper is awesome ,SO chandu is omnipresent during that time to ,When there is no earth πŸ˜³πŸ€‘
The 12 year kid is exactly as same as Sati  ...😑 why the cv's are doing this 

I Always enjoy the awards section 
see this face 

How can we reject πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
coolfizzy thumbnail
Pata hai I luv Mahadev's mad messengers like anything...
it is soo amazing esp. the awards...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum stuff my Khabhris...cant wait for next weeks ediion
@Minaxi-in the Shruti Smruti section,you helped me realize the meaning of my name-thank you!!!
the awards were🀣
@srusthi you were at Somnath???lucky you,hope you had a nice Darshan!!!
shruti