/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101)

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi, DSDDSBites

We are creating this new thread just for all promos and it will stay glued.  From now on, all promos, and discussions about them must be posted here.  Do not create any other promo threads.  Similarly, any promo videos will be moved here - including the Videobie contributions.

Also, discuss only the promos, and if the discussion moves to the larger story, discuss it elsewhere - be it the updates, the weekly EDTs or wherever else.

One more thing - we will append the date and the page# of the latest promo being aired and discussed.  Whenever any of you start discussion of a new promo - regardless of whether the video is available or not, please PM either Naina or me, and we will update that date.

Thanks

~DSDDSB DT~

Index

Date.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-Start-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.Video
June 13.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-1-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.5
June 15.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-5-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.8
June 21.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-8-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.9
June 25.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.10-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.10
July 01-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.16-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.19
July 05-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.20-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.21
July 09-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.26-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.26
July 11-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.28-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.28
July 16-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.30-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.32
July 24-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.34-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.33
July 27-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.37-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.37
August 5-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.38-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.38
August 14-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-41-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-42
September 2-.-.-.-.-.-48-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.50
August 20-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-51-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.52
August 26-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-53-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.54
August 28-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-54-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.54
September 4-.-.-.-.-.-.-57-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-59
September 9-.-.-.-.-.-.-66-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-67
September 12-.-.-.-.-.-71-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.71
September 16-.-.-.-.-.-80-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.83
September 25-.-.-.-.-.-84-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.84
November 6-.-.-.-.-.-.-95.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.95
November 9-.-.-.-.-.-.-99.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.99
November 29.-.-.-.-.-101.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.101
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just saw the latest promo
"raghav viraj scenes in flashes where raghav tells viraj that he doesn't like him..." and raghav saying that "bahut le lia mere sabr ka imtehaan...abb aur  nahi...abb tumhe iss ghar se jaana hoga"

raghav raghav chant in bg😊
Edited by -vandy- - 11 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The new promo shows a conversation between Viraj and Raghav. Raghav tells Viraj that, "Main Tumhe pasand and nahi karts, Tumne mere bohot pariksha le liya. Ab Tumhe iss ghar se jana Hoga!"
I think I got it correct.So finally we have a promo with Raghav in it!
Edited by Shreya_94 - 11 years ago
🥳...
yes, new promo peeps...
All d scenes shown in which RAGHAV nd VIRAAJ had fights, along wid RAGHAV threatening VIRAAJ dat does VIRAAJ do everything just like dat???...nd at d end, RAGHAV in purple checked shirt talking 2 himself nd saying...AB MAIN AUR NAHI BARDASHT NAHI KARUNGA TUMKO...nd d bg tune was RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV RAGHAV!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳...

PS- sorry if i hv given any wrong information, cos seeing RAGHAV, i had lost my sanity 4 a moment, uff his attitude is back..😍
VandyP thumbnail
how are we suppose to keep track of promos if we have just one thread????

won't it be better if we have the promo threads diff with the videos being compiled in just one thread?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Also many forums have separate promo threads for each promo ... seeing it in many other forums why can't we 🥺 And if its a sticky and a new promo comes unless and until the title is edited people won't even know that a new promo is out

Its your call being the dev team but one thread per promo should be ok there is no harm in it ... and if there is more than one thread about the same promo it can be closed!!!

And this thread we can have as an archive thing for the promos!!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Viewbie note:

Starting today, as per the new /+ DSDDSB Forum Norms & Guidelines: Please Read +\, we are moving all new promos and discussions regarding them in this post.  Please avoid creating multiple threads for the same purpose.  I've moved the above posts - all but one of which were separate standalone threads, into this one, so that we can have it all in one place.

And starting today, any new promos posted by videobies will be moved here.  However, posts from people w/ video links to rogue sites will be deleted, as per IF rules.

Addressing the concerns above, we have too many threads on the promos, and we're trying to make the forum look more organized.  When a new promo is posted, this thread would automatically rise to the top, and people would know where to look.  Also, whenever new promos are posted by the videobies - and that too separate from their regular video updates, it creates too many stickies.  Moving it all here keeps it at the top, w/o cluttering up the forum.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
but don't u feel vrishh that it'll be too much of a task for ppl to search for promos????

i mean waiting for the dev team to updt the first post so that ppl know where a promo has been updated?????

one thread per promo won't make the forum look dirty...
once the next promo is out...the dev team can merge the thread in this sticky...

atleast the latest promo should be a floating topic!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vrish i have read the rule u posted while opening the thread and the rule is what i talked about  only ... i feel one thread per promo is fine with written update more than that it should be closed because almost all forums have promo update threads. And like i said in the end its your call we dont' make rules but being part of the forum we do have a right to have an opinion on the rule!
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
hey VRISH it is a request , dat plss 4 d promos let us keep a separate topics/threads, cos one sticky thread wont excite ppl, ndd nor they will know dat a promo has actually aired...Cos everytime members don remain active, nd once they peep in2 d forum 4 sum sort of information, they don look at d stickys...so it wud b very convenient if we r allowed 2 open promo threads...