/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm guessing that gratitude is a non-existent commodity w/ Viraj.  Despite the support he's getting from Gayatri, and Komal (who keeps sending Jhanvi to serve him like she's his personal attendant), he seems to be planning on doing them harm to get back @ Raghav.

Like that cliche goes, no good deed goes unpunished 😈
Originally posted by NandyLove

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKU712d0qak&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

😆 

Thanks for sharing!⭐️

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Can someone who is able to view this video, download it and upload it again? I'm not able to view it, says has been blocked in my country.

Or just explain what happens, is it new promo?
Edited by siddhi209 - 11 years ago
@siddhi209, I myself can't view it either but someone else who did told me it's the same video as the previous promo.  

Well at least as of now.
Originally posted by siddhi209

Can someone who is able to view this video, download it and upload it again? I'm not able to view it, says has been blocked in my country.

Or just explain what happens, is it new promo?

I just saw it on TV. I'm guessing it's that link since the promo was slightly different.

Anyway, it was the same thing. The domino concept but this time towards the end Viraj flicks Raghav's bone and it's shown falling. And we also see a better view of Viraj looking at himself in the mirror with the raised eyebrow saying Jhanvi is his. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
Can someone in India please upload this slightly different cut? Please? 😛
Lik & Sidhi Sonyfan already posted longer version of this promo just before my thank you on page 8 It's in Daily Motion so Everyone should be able to see it.Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
Thank you, Krish. I had just figured sonyfan's vid would be the same as the youtube upload also linked. :)  So I never watched. 😆 But now I've seen it.  

Thanks again, Krish. 
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBgTOEUtnp8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago