Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 13th June Sati meets Parvati - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys if i m not wrong,Adishakti told menavati that she will take birth as her daughter and even rishis told menavati that parvati is adishakti and even in yesterdays epi Narad told this to menavati and hemavan then why,then why... In todays epi both mena and himavan were searching for connection between mahadev and parvati or they actually don't knw anything about shiv and adishakti???
I agree with u guys...today's episode was totally nonsense but frankly speaking after seeing sati after a long time tears came out of my eyes...
everything was nice today minu di..except for the fact today even few mouni fans though happy to see her back weren't able to take the over-the-top face-off between sati and parvati..they could've done with a Sati flashback..but not a face-off..its too hard to digest for people like us who love and read mythology..thats bordering abusing creative license πŸ˜† I've given up on repeating time and again like a parrot 'Oh this did not happen..Mena devi wasn't like this..Parvati shouldn't be the type to cry..bla bla ' anyways..waiting for tomorrow..thanks for the WU minu di πŸ˜Š Edited by camella - 11 years ago
i was realy confused watching todays epi.how can sati meet parvati,if sati is her soul then y was parvati refering to her as different person,himauan n menavati trying to find her connection with shiv,why?when they have been so many times that parvati is adishakti.they r acting so dumb.What actualy cvs intending to show in today epi their creativity was so unclear.

@ Everyone, thanks for your comments.

Most of them were quite enlightening. Trying to make sense out of this epi.- in the 1st chapter of my OS The Realisation, I have written about Sati & Devi Shakti seeing each other, where Devi Shakti makes Sati realiise her true self. This epi looked simillar, Sati coming to meet Parvati, to convince her, not to give away the Damaru. Regarding Sati & Parvati being same, they are aadi Shakti's form. When Durgama can appear in Nava-Durga forms at a same time, why can't Parvati's inner conscious take Sati's form to stop her making the mistake?
Originally posted by camella

everything was nice today minu di..except for the fact today even few mouni fans though happy to see her back weren't able to take the over-the-top face-off between sati and parvati..they could've done with a Sati flashback..but not a face-off..its too hard to digest for people like us who love and read mythology..thats bordering abusing creative license πŸ˜† I've given up on repeating time and again like a parrot 'Oh this did not happen..Mena devi wasn't like this..Parvati shouldn't be the type to cry..bla bla ' anyways..waiting for tomorrow..thanks for the WU minu di πŸ˜Š
Let's see the +ve aspect of this epi, all Mouni fans are happy to see her tonightπŸ˜†
Minaxi, thanks for the update...πŸ˜ƒ
Looks like all the Mouni fans got their wish πŸ˜† - but hope that that explains to them once & for all why she can't play both Sati AND Parvati.  In other words, Mouni's role has not yet ended. 

Yesterday, I suggested that Daksha & Prashuti attend Parvati's marriage.  Today, hope Sati attends as well πŸ˜†

When Parvati was about to toss that drum, she looked like an American Football quarterback about to pass the ball to the wide receiver. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mnx12

Let's see the +ve aspect of this epi, all Mouni fans are happy to see her tonightπŸ˜†

agreed..that includes me anyway πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Looks like all the Mouni fans got their wish πŸ˜† - but hope that that explains to them once & for all why she can't play both Sati AND Parvati.  In other words, Mouni's role has not yet ended. 

Yesterday, I suggested that Daksha & Prashuti attend Parvati's marriage.  Today, hope Sati attends as well πŸ˜†

When Parvati was about to toss that drum, she looked like an American Football quarterback about to pass the ball to the wide receiver. πŸ˜†

man the things you see and notice🀣