Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 13th June Sati meets Parvati - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Looks like all the Mouni fans got their wish πŸ˜† - but hope that that explains to them once & for all why she can't play both Sati AND Parvati.  In other words, Mouni's role has not yet ended. 

Yesterday, I suggested that Daksha & Prashuti attend Parvati's marriage.  Today, hope Sati attends as well πŸ˜†

When Parvati was about to toss that drum, she looked like an American Football quarterback about to pass the ball to the wide receiver. πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣
hadh hai yaar.u and ur jokes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Looks like all the Mouni fans got their wish πŸ˜† - but hope that that explains to them once & for all why she can't play both Sati AND Parvati.  In other words, Mouni's role has not yet ended. 

Yesterday, I suggested that Daksha & Prashuti attend Parvati's marriage.  Today, hope Sati attends as well πŸ˜†

When Parvati was about to toss that drum, she looked like an American Football quarterback about to pass the ball to the wide receiver. πŸ˜†

You crack me up!!🀣🀣🀣
Edited by camella - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

@ Everyone, thanks for your comments.

Most of them were quite enlightening. Trying to make sense out of this epi.- in the 1st chapter of my OS The Realisation, I have written about Sati & Devi Shakti seeing each other, where Devi Shakti makes Sati realiise her true self. This epi looked simillar, Sati coming to meet Parvati, to convince her, not to give away the Damaru. Regarding Sati & Parvati being same, they are aadi Shakti's form. When Durgama can appear in Nava-Durga forms at a same time, why can't Parvati's inner conscious take Sati's form to stop her making the mistake?

In way you are correct up to realization part, Sati was not a purnavatar of aadi shakti hence the need for her enlightenment,  moreover it would make sense only if they show that this thing is not happening in real. i mean it should be shown as inner realization rather than a real interaction.

coming to Parvati there can be no comparison between Sati and Parvati, Parvati was complete aadishakti she always knew her destiny and she was a trikaldarshi so no point showing her getting emotional over her mother. I refuse to believe that she was bound by human emotions. as being shown here. there was never a need for realization for Parvati.

it is even more absurd since parvati still exists in her form, and is  worshipped by millions in this country, do they mean to show that she was also bound by this worldly samskaras, bringing her to the level of throwing away the shiv's damru. i was fearing for this kind of portrayal.

For devotees of Devi she is Flawless,  they stooped the character of sati low showing her as immature confused etc etc. they are starting to do the same with parvati as well.  that is the most painful part.

PS: However i Like your positive attitude, you always try to see something good. That's the quality
i lack since most of the time i am pessimistic about many things.

regards
Krishna

Edited by kkr531 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the written update...really great episode...truly emotional and heart touching scenes...
storywise and emotional  it was good...but what was going against this epi was the fact it was not in the purans...the believers are hurt with this kind off portrayal off parvati and her parents...

Thanks Minaxi for the wonderful update.😊

I would specially like to say thanks to the person who thought of putting a scene where Sati & parvati meetsπŸ‘...i don't know whether any of the purans have such meet mentioned,but to me it felt so humane...i didn't see Sati or Parvati in that scene but rather a beautiful talk of one's inner conscience ...with such simple dialouges they showed that sometimes in doing certain things we don't listen to our heart & when things fall apart ...we realise we should have trusted our instinct...& ofcourse the added bonus was seeing Mouni after so long in the show & she looked so beautiful & so so SATI😍.

I don't know why they are showing Mena so outright negative about Shivji & his followers...she too used some of the terms for Mahadev which earlier Daksha used ...as far as i know Mena never met Shivji before Shiv-parvati's vivah & that's why she fainted seeing his avatar at wedding...but here in the show they already showed her meeting him & immediately after that she started talking as if she has complete dislike for his followers & his way of livingπŸ˜•...i wonder which puran they took as reference or are they turning her female Daksha just to add drama flavour?
today was a totally πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  episode.

It was gimmicky cheap and utterly unwarranted.  Was this is a stunt to pacify the fans of the Mouni Roy? If so, it is outrageous that they would introduce such a scene only to as a sop to this populist (and misplaced) sentiment. It is sure to offend believers and it has even stretched the patience of viewers like me who have been exceedingly tolerant  (though not uncritical) of all the "creative" changes.

What are we to expect next? Every time Parvati has a spat with Mahadev, Sati will turn up as marriage counsellor?  πŸ€£  Or if they are going to show Mahadev in doubt, is Sati going to show up again to say "Main hi hoon na"!  πŸ€£  This is a mythological, not a show like Punar Vivaah! 

Or have they forgotten?!!!! The writers of this show have taken complete leave of their senses...
I was too precipitate in apologizing to them for my mistake re. Mena yesterday. I gave them too much credit.

Mohit, please come out of the cave and rescue this show! And Sonarika please please it's time for you to enter!

P.S. Thanks for the update! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tannipartner

thanku minu, I am yet to watch the epi. Looks like the makers lifted this up from Avatar the last airbender cartoon series. Its similar to Aang meeting his past incarnations from within himself. BUt this one was without meditating  it seems. So the makers plan to use the mouni factor as long as possible?πŸ˜†

Someone posted in some thread, cvs have changed, it reflects in the quality of the show. Everything lifted from everywhere else except for the original stories we know as they are.

edited after watching epi:

It was really nice except fopr mena's screeching. I find it very believable that mena and himavan are unaware about who parvati is. Usually When God's come down to earth, as a part of their divine game  their parents remain ignorant of the truth once the child is born and their parental feelings overcome their devotion. And that is how it should be, else there would be no parenting. Would Yashoda and kanha have had so much beautiful leela if  she knew who he really was all the time? OR would Kaikeyi have sent rama to  banishment if she was completely aware all the time about who he really is? Even if they worship, get divine signs before the birth, once they are born, the divine children are after all their children.

I always wondered what happens when reincarnation meets it pasts life. Avatar : the last airbender played with it beautifully and i am glad Indian soaps are doing it too. Whether its authentic or not is another story, but even if it is copied, atleast it was copied well and in a good way. Much better than copiyng lord of the rings.

@bold
actually that is not the case, God is born only to people who are at higher level of consciousness
and have achieved some reasonable kind of sense, Honestly aadishakti would not born to a person who would call Shivji as Bairagi etc etc.

Even some times if such persons are overcome by parental feelings eventually they donot continue in that mode. even in case of Daksh he was not so idiotic as portrayed by CVs. In case of mena they show her swearing of her death for an act of 11 years old child. do you really call that parental love. we can understand such behavior from some ordinary mortals but from parents of aadi shakti thats unexpected.

Mena objected to parvati' s marraige to shivji but immediately realized her mistake and asked for forgiveness of shivji after she was enlightened about shivji. there is fine line between showing parental love and that portrayal extending to the extent of abusing shivji

Honestly the abuse of shivji has been going on since the start of serial, it reached unbearable levels in sati's saga. They are continuing in parvati's saga too. is it reasonable to do do in the show named as devon ke dev mahadev and that too for the sake of Drama.

They cut down the part of Nanda vrat part in sati track giving more importance to love part rather than Devotion and by the way things are going they will show 300 hundred years of parvati's penance which is very important part of the story to may be one episode as mena will not get convinced until upto the day of marraige itself.

regards
Krishna

Thanks 4 the Lovely Updates Minaxi πŸ˜Š
Nice episode very Emotional Indeed and Credit only goes to Mouni πŸ‘
She is gr8πŸ‘ i hope they show Sonarika's entry soon it will be an interesting to watch πŸ˜   
Originally posted by kkr531

Yes vanadhi you are right, Shri Ram met Parashu Ram in ramayan, but the point is they meet for some purpose, and there will always be a reason for such meeting.

Moreover all Avatars of Vishnu are not purnavatars, i read in bhagavatam i guess only Shri Krishna is the poornavatar of Vishnu.

where as Parvati is Aadishakti's purnavatar and she exists in that form till date, so the possibility of Parvati meeting Sati is almost impossible as Sati is Parvati and Parvati is Sati

Moreover Parvati is expected to be very divine and upright some thing similar to Shri Ram who never needed any kind push up or upadesh to him.

regards
krishna

@Krishna and Mythili 

Ya u r right , i accept what they showed is a utter blooper , but i shared anything is possible for Skathi,since she is omnipresent. SAti 's dates are back to SAtya Yuga ,Where parvati belongs to Treda yuga , SO the worshiping of  Skathi peethas ,will be quiet popular in between this time, with out feeling any divineness ,no devotee will enter the temple. While  Adisakthi has taken human birth ,her prakriti never faces any alterness  ,Like that God is in  form and From less ,The dutites of Form is limited where Formless is unlimited , Though God Takes form ,his Formless duties are not stoppable . So The essence of Adi Sakthi with unlimited powers remains there Formless ,though she take the Form of Sati or Parvati (Though parvati is more divine ,She attained the combination of Form and Formless powers after her Penance only ).

But What they showed like two human's convo is little bit Odd,Perhaps , A inner vision or dream or Illusion do justice to explain ,what they showed . Thanks for Replying 

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago