Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Looks like all the Mouni fans got their wish πŸ˜† - but hope that that explains to them once & for all why she can't play both Sati AND Parvati.  In other words, Mouni's role has not yet ended.  me too accept 

Yesterday, I suggested that Daksha & Prashuti attend Parvati's marriage.  Today, hope Sati attends as well πŸ˜†     Where is ur Evil expression🀣   

When Parvati was about to toss that drum, she looked like an American Football quarterback about to pass the ball to the wide receiver. πŸ˜†   Never Quote this dialogue ,when u are at any Durga temple ,Remember she too has a Trisul to chop every one.πŸ˜†

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that mean to show that Parvati is talking to herself. God can be present in many forms at many places, thats why they are god.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kkr531

In way you are correct up to realization part, Sati was not a purnavatar of aadi shakti hence the need for her enlightenment,  moreover it would make sense only if they show that this thing is not happening in real. i mean it should be shown as inner realization rather than a real interaction.

coming to Parvati there can be no comparison between Sati and Parvati, Parvati was complete aadishakti she always knew her destiny and she was a trikaldarshi so no point showing her getting emotional over her mother. I refuse to believe that she was bound by human emotions. as being shown here. there was never a need for realization for Parvati.

it is even more absurd since parvati still exists in her form, and is  worshipped by millions in this country, do they mean to show that she was also bound by this worldly samskaras, bringing her to the level of throwing away the shiv's damru. i was fearing for this kind of portrayal.

For devotees of Devi she is Flawless,  they stooped the character of sati low showing her as immature confused etc etc. they are starting to do the same with parvati as well.  that is the most painful part.

PS: However i Like your positive attitude, you always try to see something good. That's the quality
i lack since most of the time i am pessimistic about many things.

regards
Krishna

Very true, we all know what the real Shivji, Sat, Parvati are, but in this show all are give human touch, that's why such interpretation.
While watching this epi, Irealised this will invoke extreme response. So everyone is right form their pov.
I don't want my faith & beliefs to be disturbed by some stupid interpretation, that's why always try to find +ve things.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks Minaxi for the wonderful update.😊

I would specially like to say thanks to the person who thought of putting a scene where Sati & parvati meetsπŸ‘...i don't know whether any of the purans have such meet mentioned,but to me it felt so humane...i didn't see Sati or Parvati in that scene but rather a beautiful talk of one's inner conscience ...with such simple dialouges they showed that sometimes in doing certain things we don't listen to our heart & when things fall apart ...we realise we should have trusted our instinct...& ofcourse the added bonus was seeing Mouni after so long in the show & she looked so beautiful & so so SATI😍.

I don't know why they are showing Mena so outright negative about Shivji & his followers...she too used some of the terms for Mahadev which earlier Daksha used ...as far as i know Mena never met Shivji before Shiv-parvati's vivah & that's why she fainted seeing his avatar at wedding...but here in the show they already showed her meeting him & immediately after that she started talking as if she has complete dislike for his followers & his way of livingπŸ˜•...i wonder which puran they took as reference or are they turning her female Daksha just to add drama flavour?

Thanks Pooja😊
Parvati meeting Sati was a good scene, will continue even today to make it clear. Seeing Mouni after along time was apleasant surprise along with the meet.
In this story one Daksh is a must, male or female.πŸ˜†
Some purans do have stories of Mena opposing Parvati, rest is CV's own exageration.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: narangi_77

today was a totally πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  episode.

It was gimmicky cheap and utterly unwarranted.  Was this is a stunt to pacify the fans of the Mouni Roy? If so, it is outrageous that they would introduce such a scene only to as a sop to this populist (and misplaced) sentiment. It is sure to offend believers and it has even stretched the patience of viewers like me who have been exceedingly tolerant  (though not uncritical) of all the "creative" changes.

What are we to expect next? Every time Parvati has a spat with Mahadev, Sati will turn up as marriage counsellor?  πŸ€£  Or if they are going to show Mahadev in doubt, is Sati going to show up again to say "Main hi hoon na"!  πŸ€£  This is a mythological, not a show like Punar Vivaah! 

Or have they forgotten?!!!! The writers of this show have taken complete leave of their senses...
I was too precipitate in apologizing to them for my mistake re. Mena yesterday. I gave them too much credit.

Mohit, please come out of the cave and rescue this show! And Sonarika please please it's time for you to enter!

P.S. Thanks for the update! πŸ˜ƒ

This is a hoot!  In that case, when Shiva breaks into Parvati's private bathing scenes (the reason for Ganesh), shouldn't Sati then come in and ask Shiva to respect her privacy?  And have Shiva just mock and ignore her, just for enhanced effects?  Essentially, that's what they've been doing to Mena's character.

I agree w/ Krishna/kkr531 about the way they're distorting things.  Only disagreement w/ him is that bhakti itself is not a rationale, and that there should be authenticity about the story.  In DBSK, they changed Sudama from a friend to a bhakt and in the name of Bhakti, created a total mess of stories that did fine from a bhakti pov, but was totally messed up from the POV of the actual story.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks fr the Written Update.

It ws an awesum episode.

really fed up frm Minavati opposing Mahadev again & again.
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Very true, we all know what the real Shivji, Sat, Parvati are, but in this show all are give human touch, that's why such interpretation.
While watching this epi, Irealised this will invoke extreme response. So everyone is right form their pov.
I don't want my faith & beliefs to be disturbed by some stupid interpretation, that's why always try to find +ve things.😊

I am also flummoxed by the fact that, they keep saying  aadi shakti has taken Human Birth as parvati. In case of Sati she was definitely human as she was daughter of Daksh the prajapati.

where as himavan is a mountain , i am not sure of mena though

Even in DKDM they mentioned that all the daughters of Himavan have turned into rivers. i really wonder whether rivers are born to Humans. But according to scriptures Himavan is definitely not Human and did not rule over a Kingdom as a Human king

correct me if i am wrong.

regards
krishna

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Himavan was a mountain, while Mena was an apsara.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Himavan was a mountain, while Mena was an apsara.

Himavan, had married Mena. She was daughter of Pitras.
Daksha had Sixty daughters, 'Swadha' was one of them and was married to the Pitras. In due course of time three daughters were born to them - Mena, Dhanya and Kalawati (from one of the threads)
That apsara Menaka was sent by Indra to break rishi Vishvamitra's penance.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mina need strong punishment...At present I don't like her character(not actor)...silly fellow daksha behaved like a fool and got punishment...now mina😑😑😑...