Phir Subah Hogi

WU 13 6 12 all chant dagad magad hatli pakad lol

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Press chaskameter at  5 stars

WU PSH 13 6 12

Scene starts with Vikram and his sister who is still not happy with Sugni getting job in the house but Vikram says both of us wont disappoint you. She tries to take Adi's name but still Vikram is not convinced  and  Amrita says she is with mamaji  VS  sister not happy but  Vikram says she should be given some work in the house and as he goes they see SE with bandaged hand and muddied clothes all are surprised and Amrita controls her laugh as SE's mom gestures her and Vikram also makes a straight face .He says  do you love this villages mud so much that every time you come back with mud on you and all laugh😆. SE says he hates this village and goes in as if he is a spoilt boy banging his legs on the floor. Vikram leaves  smiling then controls  and all have difficulty controlling  their laughter😆 and SE Mom scolds Amrita mildly patting her face not to talk when elders are speaking and asks her to cajole SE but then she seriously thinks something.

Next morning Sugni comes to TVS mansion and all ladies his both sisters  Dhanuma and Amrita come down quickly the slippers are in her hand and she stands with bowed  head . Elder sis asks what you can do and Sugni in her loud and fast way says she know many things sewing  farm work cooking house work etc. She says 1st you talk softly and tell slowly  she says  sewing Dhanuma says not required and already someone is there to do it  ,Amu looks at her  Sugni goes on and Vik's sis and Dhanuma say we already have someone for each work  and at last they say whom should we remove to give you work  you may not like it we want to give you work as Vikram told us you only tell us , Sugni is dejected and says don't remove anyone I will go Thakurain Devi both she and Dhanuma are happy the other two are dejected. As Sugni is going Amu says  I have a work and there is no one for that, as SE mom is looking draggers at her, we need a driver who knows the whole village and its lanes very well. Elder sis says does she know to drive Sugni says no but I will learn SE mom says no one has time to teach you and we immediately require a driver Sugni says she will learn very fast and goes on and on how fast she learnt everything  and  Amu and younger sister are happy but the other two are not so. SE comes and scolds her this girl talks lot of nonsense so you learned to  clean the buffalo very fast you learning driving equally fast and come in the morning by 8 do you agree and Amu makes a face others happy. Sugni is determined and says yes I agree. SE also looks at her. Amu is unhappy but Sugni has a I shall overcome expression

Sugni is learning driving and Rathu is teaching her using their familiar expression like  belan is steering bopu is horan etc Clutch is at right leg and so on then he asks her to move the streeing and she turns very fast Rathu asks her to do slowly like making roti😆 and slowly turn the side needed. Tinkle and friend are also there Rathu explains everything and slowly makes her drive and Tinkle and friend run behind the car she drives ok but cant use the break but it stops near the mud heap so nothing happens.Rathu says its better to pray to Sitamaiya to help you  instead of learning to drive.(must see scene😆)

All are eating and Sugni says I learnt something new because of VT but her mother says its because of CM(chote Malik) Sugni says if its (sadu Singh😆)him he will never let me get a job but after I get I I will drive in front of him to tease him 😆😉Hukum says you must have been a sword in previous life always ready to fight with some one and mami says wont VTM feel bad that you are a driver Gulabiya seriously  says why he will feel bad  if so he did not understand my daughter then I will pull her back,Elder mami does not agree and lachmi asks will you be able to pass the driving test and Sugni is thoughtful.

Next morning she comes to TVS mansion and the servant gives her keys of a brand new car.Sugni thinks that car was  like a torn cotton saree and this is like a brand new silk saree.she looks inside and thinks there are so many  buttons here then the teeth in my mouth.She thinks she will ask Rathu but he has gone to the station to bring TVS. Amu comes say ready but Sugni cant understand she tells in Hindi and assures her she will teach but SE and all come and he says lets go.Sugni nods  and SE also sits beside her he wears the seat belt she also does she starts the car and reciting Dagad magad hathli pakad  she is happy and SE says turn right she cant understand she talks in the language Rathu taught her and its funny scene .

SE tells her to drive fast and ye lo!! TVS and Rathu are coming in the opposite direction. TVS cant believe his eyes that he is seeing Sugni driving  and asks Rathu he tells her its she and she is offered the drivers job  .He starts reciting the akad bakad and TVS completes it and asks why he is doing so he answers she is bit poor at applying breaks gets down after stopping and starts reciting Dagad magad hathli pakad chant  and TVS looks at him the other car is fast approaching and SE is shouting at Sugni to stop here she says belan is stuck up and lagam also not working and SE saying what are you talking 🤣. we find in the opposite car TVS also reciting dagad magad 🤣🤣🤣 then we hear the screech of car and the car just stops at the nick of time , the collusion is avoided. TVS then opens his eyes.(fantastic acting)😆😆😆

SE comes out and also TVS SE shouts she cant drive  should be immediately removed but TVS takes Sugni's side and advocates for her says I like her  then corrects himself saying I like her driving then decides her salary, fixes at 2000 Rs SE wanted to give only rs 500. Sugni jumps in joy and runs to tell her family. In between Sugni and TVS also have a eyelock,  TVS is very pleased as a pudding with the whole issue. (This whole scene was worth the whole episode.)

Sugni runs to tell her family who are also pleased Gulabiya hugs and blesses her, then Katari also keeps the name Karishma for his son but Lachmi says she will name after TVS as he has saved both their lives and helped them and will keep helping more .Gulabiya is very serious at that talk.

Precap same as Thursday promo

TC GOD BLESS sorry for the mistakes. will edit tomorrow

SE(sexy eyes) Adi😆

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamala2012 thumbnail
@chalhov

That's very quick😊

I skipped the episode. Thought it would be full of SE. Vikram came? Missed him.

Did he say 'we' as in he and Sugni? That's nice😊
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot control my laughter when I read the update and you referring to Adi as SE
pona thumbnail
y r u calling him SE? what does that mean. i am so lost :(
daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks for the update
Man Vikram is so different from.Adi and thats exactly was what shown today. Sdi is extremely childish fighting arguiung like a school kid.
I wonder why Vicky's sis hates Sugni so much without even seeing her.. no wonder Adi inherits his hatred towards bedinis from her...
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pona

y r u calling him SE? what does that mean. i am so lost :(

SE stands for Sexy Eyes
recently the actor told in an interview he has SE
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The best part about epi was Vikram chanting dagad magad...
And Vikram blurting tht "hum sugni ko pasand" and him arguing about sugni's driving skill with adi and about paymnt...
Well in short i loved evry scene of Vikram..
how I love him more evryday,...
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, much appreciated.  
kamala2012 thumbnail
Saw the epi on YT.

Vikram told Adi that he has got a driver for the future!!!😔
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show rocks.. i love the vikram, adi, sugni scenes lol