Thendral Wed Update: 13/06/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Baghi dear for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ

Nitish alongside his dad in full form was good to watch and apperance of GP after a long time made up for the episode well...It was nice watching how Nitish managed to get 10 lks from them and give back and maanging to get the bangles too from Gw...hope he pays Puvi the amount...lets see...

Kanagu scene was good...and his clarity on things on how to take up life/job and his attitude towards the same and towards Deepa was too good and worth it watching!!...Just awesome...
Good that he got the loan too sanctioned!!...

Lets see what additional effect s gg to be there when D/T visits TPS/Bhu house...

Thanks for the colourful and superfast update TTfanπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. N's tracks are long and boring initially it was hilarious but now...it's really dragging.πŸ₯±  Finally N has learnt to tackle these selfish creatures. In today's epi it was great to see GP after along...and he also joining the hands with his son. But N is getting a lot of tracks compared to the lead pair…sighs.

It was great to see K getting the loan from the bank. (He looks like 70's bell bottom hero…lol)Hope he will start his hotel business soon. I feel sorry for K he is an honest and hardworking person but what if D marries P. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Thanks bhagi for the wonderful and fast update...

enjoyed today's episode...nitish and gp in full form today and the scenes had some hilarious moments...nit asking lav to give coffee to gp, giving lav's crookedly earned 10 lacs and finally whisking off with gw's bangles...just thinking is again rib-tickling..πŸ˜†

the previous time T and D went off leaving TA n Kanagu, we saw what happned...now wonder what? def bhu is going to go wild seeing T now and with deepa accompanying her, will prabha' too be there?  After T's initial concern for deepa, she seems now satisfied that kanagu's intentions are honorable and all he entertains now is the wish to make deepa proud ...well kal has transformed mohan, deepa has worked wonders with kanagu, shyamala has turned around anand, nitish in the way of bringing round lav (this one is taking more time...) ...the younger the better for the change...just look at the seniors...padma, gw and now bhuvana...these need some masters from the himalayas to correct them pola...

overall waiting... 
Thanks TTFan, looks you enjoyed while updating!πŸ˜†
Nice episode!😊
Seriously? Did Tamil have to go with Kanagu and Thulasi with Deepa? Jodi ya pirikaruthula nama director ku evalo santhosham!πŸ˜’
Nitish ungala parati parati, ippo ena ezhurathunai theriyala..πŸ˜›
GP after a long time. Realised how much we missed him. He is the only one who talks sense in the serial.😎
Lavanya un purushan mela avalo nambikaya?πŸ€ͺ
Where is this going to end? How do you think the GW track will end? 

πŸ€—Thanks TTfan for the fantastic update!! πŸ€—

Kanagu taking Deepa's advise in full positive mode was gud.  I really wish they get together in the future...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜• So Deepa and Thuls going to see TPS...hmm...but I really want to see thuls directly modhifying with Bhuvana.  The fight going on now is more like sakalathi fight..πŸ˜• Kumaran has to show the anger on Bhu on thuls behalf too??

Nitheesh
⭐️ and GP ⭐️ were the star of the episode today πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Nitheesh and GP drama fight was in full form 🀣 🀣 I really enjoyed watching his part.  It's really nice to see father and son together in this plan...πŸ˜‰ Finally 10 lakhs gone with a bonus of 2 bangles 🀣🀣 Nitheesh should have asked the bangles on lav's hand too... pretty soon he'll get tht too...πŸ˜† I'm liking tht BGM they're giving for the 2 idiots (GW & lav) and their expressions are such a delight to watch.  Really the new actress doing lav role is doing a gud job.  So did Nitheesh take away tht 10K from Lav and give it back to Puvi?? Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
Tnx Baghi akka for the great update with lovely comments!πŸ˜ƒ
Thx for the update Bhaghi.

GP stole the show. Both father and son in full form. GW and Lav's expression were a delight to watch especially when GP said they can't get even 10 paisa from his sothu. ROFL. Nitheesh managed to get GW's bangles too. I really wondered how director is going to give aapu to GW and Lav. He has handled it so good. Yesterday was too draggy though. It should not be more than 5-6 minutes. It gets boring. Nitheesh seems to be a good entertainer. I quite liked him in the special shows of SUN TV he was participating especially his mimicry. Thought he was getting wasted in Thendral. I always found him wooden before. Glad director is utilizing his potential.

TA-K-D-T part was also good. 😊
Thanks for the update TTFan.

Nice enjoyable episode after a long time. Enjoyed every moment of it. Bringing in GP was the best. It was nice to see him after a long time. Dad and Son together plotting against this evil double... Hilarious. When Nitish said he sent the bill to his Dad I was expecting GP, and thought Nitish will make a scene on GP's properties, but he did that and paid 10 Lakhs too. More over he got GW's bangles.. ROFL. What is he going to do with the money? Pay back Puvi! What ever enjoyed the whole show...

Kanagu was as sweet as always. Deepa was full of praises on Kanagu. I really do not want to see him getting in trouble, but just go up.

Though T and TA were there it wasn't abt them, but still nice to see them.

Over all a good episode after a long time... and yeah it a Wednesday..
Originally posted by vjayam

well kal has transformed mohan, deepa has worked wonders with kanagu, shyamala has turned around anand, nitish in the way of bringing round lav (this one is taking more time...) ...the younger the better for the change...just look at the seniors...padma, gw and now bhuvana...these need some masters from the himalayas to correct them pola...

overall waiting... 

Yep all women folks are being really successful... When it comes to men fixing their better half Nitish is struggling, MM and Lax gave up and one man knew he cannot achieve that in his life time and left the world for good...