Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update14/5 The Beginning of a New Chapter

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Really strange episode...but yeah i guess i should have expected it considering how strange yesterdays episode was😆...here goes youre update!😃
The episode begins Vishnu smiling telling Laxmi that,the world is witnessing a special activity,of Adi Shakti in her two manushya roops facing each other😕.Sati and Parvati are conversing-Sati tells Parvati of how she lost everything and never took any of the signs she got seriously,and tells her like how her (Parvatis)mother opposed,even her Father did.Parvati smiles and says that she and Sati have lots of things in common,Sati smiles sadly and asks her not to commit the same mistakes as her-and tells her to cajole her mother,and yet keep Mahadevs Damru with her and worship it.Parvati smiles.
Vishnu is smiling,Laxmi asks him why-he replies that life(jeevan) is a journey,the aatma lives on,while the body dies,and that aatma takes with it its expriences and jhourneys of its previous life into its next life.He says from now on Parvatis story will start(i thought it already started🤣) and Satis will reach its final end(errr???😕).It will be Parvati who will complete the story that Sati left incomplete.
They cut to Sati and Parvati sitting,Sati tells Parvati to look after her Mahadev,after all its only through her(Parvati) that her story will be complete.Parvati smiles and tells her she will do so.Sati says that although Mahadev converted her body to Shakti Peethas her soul was still restless and never actived Mukti,and now after meeting Parvati she has finally in her true sense become Sati and now her story will be completed by Parvati.Parvati looks on as Sati walks away and disappears(im guessing this is the last time we see Mouni on the show😭-well miss you!!🤗)
Vishnu is smiling(again!!😆),and Narad asks him if he did all of this,Vishnu smiles and says that it was necessary that Parvati realizes her truth before anything else could have happened.
Parvati apologizes to Mahadev(i.e looking at the Damru) for insulting him and trying to keep herself away from him,but henceforth she will never do such a mistake😳.Parvati reaches Maina and Himavan who are worried for her,Parvati tells them she has had all her doubts,all her confusions cleared,and has realized her purpose in life.Himavan and Maina look amused,as Parvati drags Maina and tells her that she has hurt her a lot since her childhood by not listening to her and not doing anything as she said.She tells her from now on I will be a Good daughter,and listen to all that you say,beacuse you have always done things only for my well bieng and you are the worlds best mother(awww...🤗).Himavan and Maina get teary eyed as Maina tells Parvati she was never hurt with her-she is her life and she only wants her happiness nothing else.Himavan,Maina and Parvati share a family hug.Parvati says she wants to go to the Himalayas as soon as possible.
Himavan,Mena and Parvati(in brand new clothes😉) are shown being welcomed in the Himalayas by thier subjects.They enter their palace(which btw is actually Dakshus palace with just a bit of adjustment and pahadi atmosphere😉),they are welcomed by the Rajpurohit who tells them of how all of them waited for them to return and to see Parvati.Himavan and Maina ask Parvati to take blessings from the Raj Purohit.The Raj Purohit is perplexed at the thought of giving Adi Shakti(how does he know and Himvan and Maina still are ignorant?😕)herself blessings and thinks of himself as lucky to have even met her in his life.He blesses her "Aayushman Bhava" and introduces her to Jaya and Vijaya-his students.He tells Parvati that one needs to have a sakha( a close one in life),and tells Jaya and Vijaya that hence forth they will be Sakhis to Parvati-it will be both thier blessing as well as responsiblity.Everyone smiles and enters the palace.
*Im supposing a leap takes place here-although nothing is mentioned at all*
At Vaikunth Vishnu looks worried,Narad asks him what is wrong?he should be happy as Parvatis and Shivas milan is coming close.Vishnu is worried as Mahadev is still in Samadhi,Indradev comes and asks Vishnu for permission.He tells him that Parvati is already close to Mahadev and now Kamdev and Rati will be assisting Parvati in getting Mahadev out of his Samadhi,,hence he wants his permission(Narad and Laxmi give Indradev a "are you MAD!!!"😲🤣 look).Narad argues that such a plan will put Kaamdev and Rati in danger.Laxmi agrees and says that if Mahadev is hit by Kaamdevs arrow the result will be disastrous as Mahadev is in a very delicate stage of his samadhi.Narad says that everything will go waste and the result of this idea may backfire.Vishnu smiles and gives Indradev the permission to do so.Laxmi and Narad look stunned,as Vishnu smiles and tells them that whatever will happen hence forth will only be good,and will give rise to new situations,new experinces and new stories.
And hence im hoping we begin a new chapter of the show from tommorow😃
Precap:-
a mashup of all the Parvati promos is shown-voiceover says that tommorow we will see Uma-Parvati for the first time.😳

Sorry for the mistakes if any...😊

cheers
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Well, thanks for the WU, and the epi is really STRANGE ðŸ˜•
I have been speaking about Sati's moksha today, and CV's only supported my most bad expectations 
What the hell - they are continuing to degrade Sati as Adi Shakti😡...
 Really, these epi's mean that her selfimmolation was nothing. even if divine agni couldn't free her from the body, what else could? and she really turns into some limited suffering ghost, grrr ðŸ˜¡

and this kamdev story... another total mess
What's a divine urgency in marryin Parvati and Shiv. Tarkasur doesn't harm anyone, why not let Shiv peaceful in meditation... 

really want to cut CV's head off🤢
So today was also a filler????? and we are subject to yet more nonsense re Sati...😕
I think we can be in no doubt that the makers of this show are letting themselves be held hostage to populist sentiment and are willing to twist and distort the narrative to any degree. I expected a modicum of sense from them. What a shame!

I am officially disgusted with them.

Someone please wake me up when the famous pre-cap actually becomes a reality...

Thanks Shruti for the update! Your comments actually made it bearable and funny! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
A TOTAL drag of an episode today..😕 CVs are trying real hard to keep ppl glued,but highlights were that the cast got new dresses finally!! * Hallelujah* 😛 Nevertheless...Mena devi still isnt ready to give up her cleopatra look or her blue set...can so totally hear a choir from Greece when i see her😆 ..but yayness because we FINALLY get to see Parvati grown up tomorrow!😳 *phew*.. thanks for the update shruthi ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by narangi_77

So today was also a filler????? and we are subject to yet more nonsense re Sati...😕
I think we can be in no doubt that the makers of this show are letting themselves be held hostage to populist sentiment and are willing to twist and distort the narrative to any degree. I expected a modicum of sense from them. What a shame!

I am officially disgusted with them.

Someone please wake me up when the famous pre-cap actually becomes a reality...

Thanks Shruti for the update! Your comments actually made it bearable and funny! ðŸ˜ƒ

So totally empathize with you dear!!With great pleasure.. I shall do the honours of waking thy loveliness up when the precap shall materialize into reality😆
Thanks dear for ur update..i dont buy the whole Sati ghost crap!!!I dont believe it!! Since the pieces of Sati body turned in Shakti peeths how in the world her spirit can roam and dont have moskh..but after talkin to Parvati she does..I dont believe this crap.. they should showed soemthing better then this...
Originally posted by camella

So totally empathize with you dear!!With great pleasure.. I shall do the honours of waking thy loveliness up when the precap shall materialize into reality😆

Thanks Camella dear ðŸ˜† All this emosnal atyaachaar over Sati is too too boooring for words...there's no excuse for it in my mind...worthless pandering.
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Thanks dear for ur update..i dont buy the whole Sati ghost crap!!!I dont believe it!! Since the pieces of Sati body turned in Shakti peeths how in the world her spirit can roam and dont have moskh..but after talkin to Parvati she does..I dont believe this crap.. they should showed soemthing better then this...

Reshama dear this track is 100% pure unadulterated made-up masala...😆

Hopefully no right-thinking person will believe this to be even .000001 % true or having any basis in the mythological tradition...
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Reshu dear..shukar manaao ki woh track khatam ho gaya..but like Vrish said yesterday..i hope they dont bring in Sati as a permanent counselor for Shiv-Parvati/Parvati dilemmas😆..kya pata..during the cold war after the birth of Ganesha, Sati might tapkofy from the sky to counsel Parvati ðŸ˜›
Thanks for the update Shruti😊
Vishnuji had to enlighten everyone including Lakshmiji, Naradji & all the viewers. One soul & 2 bodies, past one guiding the presentone, to continue from where she had left, not to repeat the mistakes she had made. Naradji said it was Vishnuji's leela. Why are they finding it difficult to convey their leelas properly? May they need to understand it better first.
Finally Mena got new cloths, that Turquoise set needs to be changed along with her the one on her hair ornament. Daksh bhavan is converted into Himmavan's palace. Indra is on mission.
It will be good to see Shivji getting out of his samadhi & burning Kamdev with his 3rd eye.