Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH 14th June Update Sugvi Romantic Dance*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for superfast update arati.. can't wait. to see upcoming track.

2day episode is so romantic..๐Ÿ˜
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Speechless!๐Ÿ˜ณ But totally ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aarathi thanks for the quick update. The dance scene was good๐Ÿ˜ƒ but too quick Is TVS trying to seduce Sugni and his intentions well thats what I felt.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Kuch to galat hai
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update dearrr๐Ÿ˜Š   
OMG...๐Ÿ˜ณOMG๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  such a romantic episode mind blowing chemistry was there๐Ÿ‘ i was singing O RE PIYA๐Ÿ˜†... god sugvi are just amazing after this if they will change vikram in a negative character na then i'll definitely quit this show their presence just burns the screen i want more of sugvi scene๐Ÿ˜!!!  but vikram is definitely turning negative today we got a hint๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Confused ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...like sugini i am totally confused what to thing about vikram . Confession time i thought he will give sugini some time & wait till she understand .
Today he tried in way that sugini started giving to him ...he not only convinced about love , he touched her with complete easse ...as if they have been spending time for long ...my worry is that rushing romance scene ...to make vikram negative ( sar dhakhi)?

What ever sugvi ๐Ÿ˜...man what beautiful romantic scene with ever expression on there face ..chemistry is rocking
kamala2012 thumbnail
Thanks Aarthi.

I thought Vikram looked angry when his sister said Sugni will bring some problem to the family.

How come Amrita missed the long eye lock? Sugni was affected by her fingers touching Vikram's.

The dance scene was good because of Varun and Gulki's acting and the excellent chemistry they have. But the scene was too sudden. I don't know why. I am not able to feel very happy about this.

Vikram's answer to Sugni's point about marriage is one more hint, that he is not thinking of marrying her. He is already married. The maximum he can do is sar dakai. Vikram may not turn negative but SugVi love story may not happen because of this one thing.

Sorry. I am not very thrilled with today's scene. Vikram is being shown different. This is reminding me of Bairi Piya.

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update...know i am really sure that vikram is playing a game with sugni
atria thumbnail
thanks for the update...
God the dance scene had me in shivers... but again it points to something going wrong... and damn you Vikram did you HAVE to say marriage is just a name !๐Ÿ˜ก This is going to end up breaking our collective hearts. Why give something as magical as Sugvi and then take it away? Please CVs, surprise us by keeping Vikram positive, please please pretty please with sugar on it? At least don't bring our blessed SE between these two...
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so watching this episode!!

Although, Vikram's quote that "marriage is just a name, it's all about love"...is ringing bells in my ears!

I am getting a sinking feeling now :(

But, shall enjoy Sugvi scenes for now LoL