Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

14th June,12: WU : Kahin Khushi Kahin Gum

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Tanu πŸ€—

Missed the episode. Was it worth watching? Will probably have to catch it tomorrow.

Thanks again.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thank you Superfast madam...😊

How could you think of the titles also , so apt even before the show gets over...Great...πŸ‘

So, I dont see much difference in what was expected till part 2 ...hmmm
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

Thank you Superfast madam...😊

How could you think of the titles also , so apt even before the show gets over...Great...πŸ‘

So, I dont see much difference in what was expected till part 2 ...hmmm

yes ur r really superfastπŸ˜†
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu. Missed the episode and quite happy about it. Looks like Ashu has really sold his soul to the devil.😑 Mallika.

Armu4eva thumbnail
So disappointed... 

What kind of explanation is this???? "Ashu jaise log.. apni sharafat ke mare hain'

Its Sharafat to COMB a WOMANS HAIR?? Its Sharafat to let her HUG u 24x7 .. n that too when ur a married man? πŸ€ͺ

KP ji is truly mahan... 

For me.. the epi was about Ranga and Nidhi... the other EWWISH AshMa.. werent in the show for me today... πŸ€’
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu.😊

Just saw the epi along with reading the update.
Oh man I am laughing so hard after seeing Ashu and Mallu antics in the precap.πŸ˜†. I dont know why I dont even feel angry these days.πŸ˜›
Ashu is such a gone case, so I would rather not spend time on it.πŸ˜ƒBut  Yeh Mallu Bhootni to apne aap ko Rapunzel samajhne lagi hai..πŸ˜† Kaun sa beauty contest mein jaana tha use jo baal bana rahi thi..🀣 She was fine keeping the Bhootni baal so why wanting to comb it now.

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

mallika making methi muthia with hare chane ki daal and feeding ashutosh with her own precious hands while nidhi holds the adrak waali chai to gulp it down...

then mallika taking ashu to her room so that he sings melodious songs to give her a peaceful night 

then bade baba seeing this and affectionately telling padosi ka dogwalker...mein hamesha chahta tha mallika iss ghar ki bahu bane ,ashutosh se uski shaadi ho...

then angels showering rose petals on the glorious couple...and in between nidhi flooding lucknow with her dard  bhare aasoon 

Okay the methi muthia was on my list too...I think we can see that or a variation of that in the coming week...my predictions other than that are

1. Mallika insisting that she will attend to Ashutosh's personal needs...changing his clothes, giving him a bath etc...wonder if Doctor Saab will ask her who will help him wear his pants...but I forget, she is the one who wears the pants in their relationship..

2. Ashutosh taking Mallika out for dinner/ a wheelchair ride in the park etc

3. Mallika insisting that Ashutosh take care of her personal needs...feeding her, combing her hair etc

4. If Ashutosh is back on his feet by then, Mallika ordering for rain and adrakwali chai at the chai shop...

5. BB watching on in benign approval as these scenes play out

6. Anji gifting Nidhi a skimpier costume or giving her a ghagra choli and asking her to do a mujra instead

7. Mallika joining Nidhi midway through the dance and both of them dancing to Dola re Dola re with Ashutosh accompanying them on the violin.

8. Mallika asking for reading material and borrowing the exact same book where Rohan's letter is...and then conveniently ensuring that it catches Ashutosh's eyes..

9. Ashutosh trying to make noodles at night in an attempt to upstage Rohan...but Mallika grabbing the bowl and gulping it all down in front of Nidhi..

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 13 June 2012 at 3:01am
daffodil81 thumbnail

My head is aching after watching Ashma prem kahani.

Except for anji scene rest was so disappointing.

Next i think Ashu will be bandhing two chotis for mallika and then feeding her and play some games with her.

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Should I make this prediction too...

Mallika will insist on sharing a bed with Ashu...and he will do it in the name of therapy and sharafat?

P.S- if Ashutosh shares such a comfort level with a woman aka Mallika why was he so taken aback when Nidhi hugged him...why did he hesitate so much to change his clothes in front of her...he wasn't even willing to share a cupboard with her...so this touch-me -not attitude applies only to Nidhi? Agreed Mallika is not in her senses but Ashutosh is,,,or is has his sharafat taken hold of his senses too...I tried hard to understand his pov in my OS but his antics are becoming increasingly difficult to justify!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago