~*Aawaz - KHTV Chronicle*~ NL Edition - 2

Posted: 11 years ago

To

Hello KHTVian's.

This is Swetha on behalf of entire KHTV News Letter team bringing u the 2nd Edition of our News Letter "Aawaz - KHTV Chronicle" πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I thank all the members for making Our 1st NL Edition a grand success. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Please feel free to give ur valuable suggestions and comments. We are eager to hear from u. πŸ˜ƒ

Here are the Sections of the NL with new sections added.

Weekly Summary
Dialogue of the Week

Pic Of The Week

Friend of the Week
Disappointment of the Week
Shocking Scene of the Week

Hilarious Moment of the Week
Emotional Moment of the Week

Belan Scene Of The Week
The Best Discussion Topic
The Most Discussed Topic

Character of the Week
Embarrassing scene of the Week
Best Wardrobe of the Week

You've gotta be kidding me moment of the week
Aawaz Forum ki

We tried our level best to add extra sections this week. Members who are interested to contribute ur efforts for NL, please feel free to contact me (swethasyam08) or Bipin (Bipin2012) 😳

Regards
on behalf of entire KHTV News Letter Team

(Bipin, Jyoti, Nidhi, Priyank, Praveen, Rupali)

Swetha πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

By Swetha

Epi # 77 11th June, 2012

Heart broken Tani falls unconscious. Pradeep blames Mona for all this. He says that she did all this to get job in Madhav's office but she was fired coz of no experience. Mona thinks their relationship broke completely today.

Tani apologizes all and says that she didn't know when did she fell in love with Madhav n also didn't know that he is acting all this time to take revenge. No one listens her words. Tani decides to end her life but Mona boosts her confidence n says she is with her. Suhasi too comes and says she too supports her.

Pradeep feels bad for Tani. Anu says that it can be the plan of Mona. Why can't she do it all for taking revenge? Pradeep shouts at her saying Mona can't think of such thing at all. Later Anu leaves and Pradeep again thinks why Mona can't do as she has changed a lot these days.

Epi # 78 12th June, 2012

Mona in deep thoughts and Vineet comes n consoles her. He says that he is confident that she will achieve a lot in her life.  Mallika blames Mona and Mona gives tit for tat to her. Tani locks her self in the room and they go to her. Mona says her not to be alone and they all support her.

Mr. Chopra says that they are ready to finalize the Ristha with their daughter. Alok asks Tani to accept it and Suhasi n Mona makes Tani to understand.

Chopra's reach Singh's family. Jatin says that he saw the qualities of his life partner in their daughter. Mallika n Mona bring Tani and Jatin clears that he want to marry Mona. All are shocked. He says that they will wait and leave. Mona in tears n all were shocked.

Epi # 79 13th June, 2012

Manoj n Mallika start commenting abt Jatin. Pradeep shouts at them and asks them not to talk abt Jatin or his proposal and Anu is shocked seeing him. They both leave from there.

Mona speaks her heart near Tani that how can everyone think her as a object, when ever they want they can throw her from here to there. She says she too have feeling and no one want that to know. Suhasi says that she didn't like the proposal but Alok says that Mona too have ri8 to enjoy the life and she too must get married and Suhasi understands.

Anu cooks fav dishes for Pradeep n kids and she says she is excited that Mona is going to marry. Pradeep shouts at her and calls her, his big mistake. Anu challenges that she will get Mona married and asks him not to think her Mona and she is not going to leave him. Mona's FIL calls her and asks her to meet Jatin once. Mona is shocked.

Epi # 80 14th June, 2012

Alok explains to Mona that she too have ri8 to enjoy her life and a life partner is necessary in her life too. He explains that Jatin is good chap and takes promise from her to meet Jatin once.  Mallika tries to instigate Tani against Mona but she won't fall into the trap.

Mona in deep thoughts and Suhasi too explains her abt Jatin and asks her to talk to him once. Anu fi8's with Pradeep reg. smoking n he compares her with Mona.

Mona standing in the balcony thinks of remarriage that she is not ready for that. She sees Pradeep smoking and feels bad. Alok comes to Pradeep and says that he decide to re-marry Mona to Jatin. Pradeep shocked.

By Swetha

Epi # 79 13th June, 2012

This scene was just awesome. Mona spoke her heart out here and also broken down for no one caring for what she want or what she thinks. πŸ‘

Mona thinks as to how can Jatin propose to her like that? Mona says how can people thinks her as an object, who ever want can take it n use it. Pradeep left her cos she is ordinary house wife n Jatin want her coz she is the same ordinary house wife.

Everyone says what they want but no one want to know what she wants or thinks. He breaksdown and says Jatin could have asked her what she thinks abt it. She adds that some one want wife, someone love, someone status... No one cares for her opinion. Tani calms her down.

By Swetha

Epi # 80 14th June, 2012

This week i felt both Alok n Suhasi were at their best to explain Mona abt having companion in one's life. I liked the way Alok explained to Mona it was really awesome. Though Mona wasn't ready, but she had to accept to meet Jatin for her FIL's sake.

By Swetha

Epi # 79 13th June, 2012

I dedicated this week for Mona n the situation in which she is. In this scene, she emoted her inner feelings
πŸ‘ of how everyone thinks and suggests her but no one want to know what she want?

By Jyoti

Epi # 79 13th June, 2012

The scene when Pradeep and  Anushka are talking. And Pradeep says to her that Mona can never think about second marriage. He further goes on saying Jatin has seen her going to office and taking care of his parents and he thinks that he knows her. Only Pradeep knows her better, as he had spent 12 years with her. Mona will never do this and he will not let her. 😑

My views -- When he said that he knows her better as he has spent 12 years with her... that made me.. Angry... and moreover when he said he will not let her, I was like Shocked, how can he say that. I seriously wanted to beat him up with Belan. Even after going away from her life, he thinks that he has all the rights on her and she can't do anything without his will.

By Jyoti

Epi # 77 11th June, 2012

The scene when they are taking fainted Taani and Mona tries to call Madhav but Pradeep does not let her. In turn blames her for everything and says not to do anything, that she has already done enough. And she was helping Taani because she wanted a job in Madhav's company. But she got fired from it. But the disappointment came when he asked her that is she the same woman with whom he spent his last 12 years.

My View -- Though Pradeep always disappointments..πŸ˜†..but his last line was the final blow. How can you such thing to a person who you know so intimately. He has spent 12 years with her, but still if he asks this question, then maybe they were never meant to be.

By Bipin

Epi # 78 12th June, 2012

There were loads of shocking scene this week bt the one which I felt was more shocking than the others.

The scene was when Jatin's father called Tani's father saying they are coming again with the marriage proposal everyone was happy for Tani as she got the second chance and even shocked  that even after knowing Tani's truth, they are ready for it.

But twist in the story came when Jatin expressed his wish of getting married to Mona.
It was definitely one of the most shocking scene  of the week when Jatin instead of Taani's asked for Mona's hand.

By Jyoti

Epi # 80 14th June, 2012

The scene where Mona's father-in-law comes to talk to her about Jatin, and tells her to think about it. The scene between the two was very touching. The main emotional moment comes when Mona says that Pradeep was also nice but her trust on herself broke and now she can't trust anyone. She loved him with all her heart, yet she was betrayed. How can her kids accept anyone. She believed Pradeep and he broke her trust.

My View -- This scene was emotional from two angles for me. First a father-in-law, so much concerned about his daughter-in-law, whom he considers as his elder daughter, and he only wants her happiness, his so-called son does not matter to him as much as she does. And secondly, the way Mona said to him how can she do this once again, trust someone just to end up like this.

By Swetha

There isn't any hilarious moment this week as it is full of Emotional scenes.

By Swetha

This topic was one of the best described post with 13 likes and 571 views and two replies only though. But it was described very well about Anushka and the way she answered to Pradeep when he was talking abt not allowing Mona to get married.

The topic maker has described abt Anushka's state and tit for tat that she gave to Pradeep showing his reality. She also challenged him of not leaving him.

It was the best discussion topic for me and it is made by lolo234 on 14th June, 2012 titled: Anushka spoke the truth about Pradeep, the pig! πŸ‘

By Swetha

Well this topic with 22 replies and 924 views with in 2 days was the most discussed topic.

The topic maker has made this post supporting Pradeep for which the members have supported Mona and gave their opinions against Pradeep.

It is still a hot topic in the forum. This topic is made by darkfantasy_45 on 14th June, 2012 titled : Stop hatting pradeep..!!!!

By Swetha

Epi # 78 12th June, 2012

Character of the Week i think was Jatin. Though we don't know whether his intentions were good or bad, but as of now, the way his character was portrayed - he will be a ideal husband for Mona.

Jatin has some ideals and principles, a young chap who respects elders and still have some special thoughts reg. his life partner which he saw in Mona.

Only time tells if his character will be the same or not. πŸ˜›

By Swetha

Epi # 78 12th June, 2012

When Jatin says that he want to marry Mona and not Tani, Mona felt very embarrassed in front of all. She was shocked and wasn't in a state even to face any one.

By Jyoti

Although the Best Wardrobe goes to female most of time, but this time it is divided into two parts, for male and femaleπŸ˜‰

Epi # 78 Date - 12th June, 2012

Male -- Goes to Vineet. πŸ‘. His black suit with double know tie, along with the slick black hair, pushed in the backward direction, made him a sight to behold.😳

Best Wardrobe - Female: Goes to Tani. 😳 Her green & yellow sleeveless salwar kameez was really nice, and it suited her. With only minimum jewellery, she looked really nice.

By Praveen

Since this is the first installment of this section, going back a few weeks as well.

Few weeks back, Mona comes in late for a boardroom meeting and can at length describe to her boss why she is late, how the kids slept and get compliments on her looks. Wow. Happen to anyone at work? All you get is a cold stare, a look at the watch and if you are lucky, no yellow stick it's on your desk.

This week, for three full days... the kids were nowhere to be seen. The only one visible was on Thursday. Where do these kids conveniently disappear to allow Anushka and Mona deck up in the finest dresses and strut around? Ever tried it at home? I can barely get my dress on before the two are either yelling or falling off a sofa or pulling on each other's hair. An evening off or 3 evenings off? HA!

Mona's MIL's apartment looks really jazzy and well done... huge... but the kitchen is just a small corner open to the living room with an open gas stove? Seriously? Smaller apartments than that have a full separate kitchen...

When Jatin came first time, Anushka and her future FIL are full on at each other's throats tearing one another down.. and Jatin sir calmly wonders" Kaafi bhara pura family hai aapka... bahut pyaar hai ek doosre mein" WOW... Just WOW...

And of course the list is incomplete with THE MOST JAW DROPPING MOMENT OF THE WEEK'S GONE BY...

Mona buttoning Pradeep's shirt... because he cant button it himself... Bhaiya ji!! Aisa kijiye... Zip laga li jiye... Aap apni pant ka zip toh aasani se bandh aur open karte toh hain hi... koi problem nahin... hum toh dekh hi chuke hain (ahem ahem). Toh lage haton... shirt mein bhi zip laga lee jiye...

Credits  for all those awesome Glitter for the NL goes to -Stutz- of Glimpz Creations

The credit for the beautiful NL Banner goes to Debasree

Thank you so much Stutz And Debas. We will always be grateful to you GalsπŸ€—

Thanks a lot Jyoti for giving us the opportunity to handle this NL for the Forum.  πŸ€—

Not to forget all the members who has supported us in making this NL a great success. Thank
you all dear members. πŸ€—

Tried to fill in most of the sections this week as few members are busy with their work n exams.

Special thanks to Jyoti for helping in filling them πŸ€—

lovely work...

loved the 2nd edition...

thnx Swetha for giving me the opportunity to be a part of KHTV NL team...πŸ€—
Edited by jyoti_l - 11 years ago
Wonderful job Swetha !!!

Hearty wishes to all the contributors πŸ‘

Loved the NL banner πŸ‘πŸΌ