Balika Vadhu

BV 15th June 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Finally J got taste of his own medicine πŸ˜†. Thanks for the update. Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one thing..i am surprised at the guts of jyoti's parents..they r seriously planning to get their minor daughter married in jetsar... and thinks that anandi wont get to know...πŸ€ͺ
how silly...ab anandi band bajayegi...itna samjhane ki baad v logon ko samjh q nehin aata...😑
child marriage πŸ€’
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Come on! Who would do sar ki maalish to the collector of the district. I think it was totally inappropriate, but who cares, hamara Shivu to completely lattoo ho gaya hai πŸ˜Ž
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jet Speed update.  Thank u :)

Finally the day... where Jagat is not even door ka rishtedaar... he's ajnaabi🀣Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

one thing..i am surprised at the guts of jyoti's parents..they r seriously planning to get their minor daughter married in jetsar... and thinks that anandi wont get to know...πŸ€ͺ

how silly...ab anandi band bajayegi...itna samjhane ki baad v logon ko samjh q nehin aata...😑
child marriage πŸ€’

No, I think the wedding was to be in another city/town ... and they probably hoped that anandi would not learn of it in time...and that it would be too late.

But when she takes shiv to the vaid, she will ask him about jyoti ... and the vaid will say that jyoti is not under my treatment/care and suddenly the lightbulb will go off in anandis head.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Today's episode was slow.
I only liked the first part (Dadisa) and then the precap ! Precap was awesome.
Only tiny winy bit of Shiv in today's whole episode :(
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

What an awesome episode. Could not stop laughing first with DS mocking Bhairav and then J and G scenes.

First J looking like a parrot in his new clothes. Although it was not parrot green but the first impression I got seeing him was a parrot for some reason. πŸ˜†

J to assist G 🀣. G's mother's plan gone down the drain 🀣. it was worth seeing J's face when he saw his new boss.🀣 He need not try hard to turn green either πŸ˜‰.🀣 G's attitude was awesome πŸ‘. He deserves every bit of it. G show him his place and make him feel inferior. Way to go girl! I will support you wholeheartedly as long as you do that. That will be amazing. I am sure G will do it since he will be inattentive and constantly getting irritated 🀣. Gosh I can only imagine how I am going to enjoy this track. He needs to pay for every pain, insult, humiliation and deceit he had given A as well as the lies he told G in the past.

I am guessing once G shows him inferior and J is totally down, he will discover all of G's lies and he will blast. Then starts the blaming game as usual. So they will ultimately give each other what they deserve. So sad (sarcastic) a person like J who has such a high ego got two wives, both who are much better than him in all respects. 🀣

Loved the precap. Shiv looked very cute when he was staring at A. BV is just super good these days. love you CVs for keeping up the std of the show through the years.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
thanks for the update..

Really hilarious.. i wanted all this torture for jagat...yahooπŸ‘
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am liking this jagat gauri track too. First I thought their fights are monotonous but I like this boss vs junior thing. It will show him his place. 
He had started to realize right away how he had put Anandi and gauri down many many times. 

That PIG deserves this!!!!!   Give it to him Gauri LOL