Cherry's mental state... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by babylissLady

I know... 😕 tht Inpector ruined the whole plan of Kavya!! 😡 I hope nothing bad should happen to her...😕😔 before Sorimuthu plans anything Kavya and Sekar should mundhify...

Yes dear i agree u but i hope something bad gonna happen to Sekar and Banu from Cherry's group now and then Kavya gonna suffer a lot..
The way selvam treats archana irritates to core. . . felt like slapping selvam . .
Originally posted by jeffy

The way selvam treats archana irritates to core. . . felt like slapping selvam . .

M hating this guy now a days!! 😡 I wish he loses all his so called prejudice, wealth, honours...blah blah blah!!

he jus hit tht man with his car and din't even bother to take tht man to the hospital!! 😡
👎🏼
Selvam is going more towards bad ways making Archana suffer a lot..😭 and all the plans will be of tat evil minded Nandhini, Vasu and Baghyam i just hate them..😡

Kavya Sekar and Banu are nicely trapped with Cherry's men now.. and tat inspector will do some tricks to make Kavya suffer..😕

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2">M hating this guy now a days!! 😡 I wish he loses all his so called prejudice, wealth, ho</font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2">nours...blah blah blah!!

he jus hit tht man with his car and din't even bother to take tht man to the hospital!! 😡</font></font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2">👎🏼</font></font>

ya . . enna than kasu panam vanthalum ippadiya maruvan oruthan. . killed the character of selvam. . disgusting nandini. . why always bad people win in their schemes. . grr. . ☢️
Originally posted by jeffy

ya . . enna than kasu panam vanthalum ippadiya maruvan oruthan. . killed the character of selvam. . disgusting nandini. . why always bad people win in their schemes. . grr. . ☢️

Exactly dear its so irritating to see such evil things happening around Selvam and Archana..😡
This Kumaran is always in recking the gud characters, why he wants to do this??

So tht the trp goes down!!😕

I wonder how many episodes TMS has reached up to??
Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago

This Kumaran is always in recking the gud characters, why he wants to do this??

So tht the trp goes down!!😕

I wonder how many episodes TMS has reached up to??

Yes nowadays more dragging..😳
Kavya is now arrested..😲 and Sekar Banu kidnapped by some unknown person other than Cherry.. very confusing..😕
Yes...Kavya, Sekar and Banu are in big trouble!!

Did see Cherry evil smile when his mom came to visit him and Kavya was there... 🤢 I jus hate I feel like I'm gonna stop watching this serial for some time and then continue later when Kavya's situation gets better...😕