Thirumathi Selvam

Cherry's mental state... - Page 6

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Yes exactly waiting for tat scene to happen soon without dragging..πŸ˜‰ so now Cherry has to count his days..😈

😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Great evil smile..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by SweetyGreen - 11 years ago
Shalins thumbnail
Ohhh...so from today onwards face-to-face direct fight aa!!  πŸ˜› Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babylissLady

Ohhh...so from today onwards face-to-face direct fight aa!!  πŸ˜›

Yes now challenge round starts between Kavya and Sorri..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for your postings here babybliss & sweety ...πŸ˜ƒ Very happy to read that Kavya escaped from Sori's plan & that inspector was found out. So, started to see the serial yesterday ----but no Kavya/Sori track for me ..... only azhumoonji Vadivukkarasi ...😭 and that brainless Selvam😑

Seeing Archana in yellow dress always praying/begging/crying ---- like watching Kannamba πŸ˜†or Pandari Bai ...very irritating !!!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geecee

Thanks for your postings here babybliss & sweety ...πŸ˜ƒ Very happy to read that Kavya escaped from Sori's plan & that inspector was found out. So, started to see the serial yesterday ----but no Kavya/Sori track for me ..... only azhumoonji Vadivukkarasi ...😭 and that brainless Selvam😑

Seeing Archana in yellow dress always praying/begging/crying ---- like watching Kannamba πŸ˜†or Pandari Bai ...very irritating !!!!

U are most welcome geecee dear..😊

Yes now tat inspector should say all the details regarding Sori but he is very scared of his family will get killed by tat evil Sori if he reveals the truth to police..😑 lets see how Cherry gets caught..πŸ˜•

Yes dear it was very funny to see Archana in tat devotional saree..πŸ˜† but at the same time felt pity for her so sad this Selvam not understanding her feel..😳

Shalins thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geecee

Your welcome hun!! this Selvam is behaving like a mad cow wat else...πŸ˜” really feeling sorry for archana 😭

This inspector is not opening his mouth...jus pretending to be fainted πŸ˜’ wat's the use of arresting him, its better to encounter him like the other officer said πŸ˜†

SweetyGreen thumbnail
@ babylissLady Exactly dear well said on tat irritating inspector i hate wat he is doing..😑
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well this week tms was nothing special ah ?
Shalins thumbnail
@jeffy

yes hun it's all going boring. I'm jus waiting for this kavya vs. cherry track to be done πŸ₯±