Enough is Enough!! Give Respect, Earn Respect!

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay guys,

Enough is enough. I come on the forum every day to answer important PMs, and all I see is at least one topic which contains, bashing, remarks and instigating comments.

Have any of you ever stopped and wondered what the member who posted the topic was thinking and what their ideas were?

Over the last week, Gur and I had to deal with multiple topics which were turned into instigating or were labeled as bashing just because the topic does not agree with your opinion.

If someone is bashing your favourite actress, or making remarks against them, be it Drashti, Vivian or for sake anyone, it doesn't give you the right to jump into the discussion and give rude replies. If you want to defend your favourites, for sure, go ahead but do it in a manner where you can start a healthy discussion where members actually ponder and think over before posting their replies rather than just straight out disagreeing telling the member to stop watching the show if they don't like it or the fact that the post contains bashing.

That is strictly wrong and honestly, in order for the forum to be a peaceful place, you guys need to work together, get over your differences and try to accept each other, compromise and work towards accepting each others flaws.

I know it can be a handful to deal with someone saying bad about your favourites but that does not give you the right to tell that person off or tell them to get out of the forum or make remarks against them, instigating the topic further.

Because right now, Gur and I were being nice by sending our reminders with the show only into it's 3rd week but if you guys don't stop doing what you guys are doing right this moment, those reminders will be stopped and it would turn into warning PMs. And trust me, the defense of: "They started it first" won't work.

If you reply to a topic which by any means hurts you and we find that reply offensive, then you will be penalized too, doesn't matter who started the discussion/topic.

And here is how it will go from now on. I tried to stop myself, but you guys are going to leave us no choice.

PM # 1: Warning from the Dev Team
PM # 2: Warning # 2 from the Dev Team
PM # 3: Warning # 3 from the Dev Team
PM # 4: Warning Level Increase
PM # 5: Possible ban

Work as a family guys. Accept each other and accept each others choices because in order for this forum to succeed, you guys will have to work together as a team. Don't try to turn every topic which adds specific preferences into a war zone.

Opinions are opinions. If a member posts a topic saying for example, they dislike the show, that is their opinion but you can't tell the member to quit coming to the forum, and can't label that post as bashing. It's not. Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion does not mean that the other person is bashing.

If you feel like defending/disagree, by all means disagree, but don't disagree on the basis that you start instigating and posting sarcastic remarks.

Another thing, PLEASE stop bringing other forums/actors into the Madhubala forum. What someone does in another forum be it Geet, PKYEK or any other forum for that matter, has no relevance to the Madhubala forum. If you have to contact someone, please contact the respective Development Team of that section and I am sure they'll be happy to handle your issues.

And another thing too, please don't bring other actors into the Madhubala forum. For example, if you find ____ ____ from another show is pretty as DD or as handsome as VD, please don't bring that topic up in the Madhubala forum as it just creates trouble. Keep other actors, forums, shows, not related to Madhubala out of Madhubala to avoid further trouble.

If you don't know where you can discuss your thoughts, than the Celebrity Fan Clubs or Chat Clubs is always open to discuss other shows, your favourite shows freely.

You guys don't know how angry and hurt and tired I am at this point and I know some of you don't care as well of the way I feel, but please! Try to make it your motto, to have fun and not get into trouble!

A very hurt and angry,
Shifu
MB Dev Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
u r right dear...

Such topics are pain in a** both for readers n dev team...
Time for Love Letters from Shifu...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@ Naz: It's not funny no more.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by *Shifali*

@ Naz: It's not funny no more.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I am serious dear... though I cant dare to say warning๐Ÿ˜ณ

its high team...threads start with a topic and end up with something else..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh evn I m fed up coz ppl make their own opinion & turn evn simple post into bashing post.Dare u praise any other cast of Madhubala other thn DVD & they will make bharta of u.How can other cast member of MB can b more gud luking & talented thn leads?And I m glad ki I was busy for few days & instead of writing gud & sensible comment other member put oil on fire.I can understand how much pissed off u r.So chill & nxt time jst closed the topic evn b4 giving warning PMs๐Ÿ˜ณ
All the bst 4 exams๐Ÿ˜› Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
u r right. it should be a team work. ... not any individual fan or fan group. hope everything will be ok now. 
Wow I haven't seen a pissed of Shifali since Kis Desh days๐Ÿ˜† It's ok kids, angry Shifu means she loves you๐Ÿ˜† No sachi. She just doesn't want you guys getting in trouble and what not =)
I agree with u ๐Ÿ‘
really its hurts when i read topics ...

Thanks for this Shifu... Much needed... ๐Ÿค“