Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Banner Contest! +\ |CLOSED|

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

🥳Finally your wishes have been fulfilled and the call for our  
F i r s t  B a n n e r  C o n t e s t  has come! ðŸ¥³

Here are some basic rules to follow in order to participate in the contest: ðŸ˜³

Banner size should be 728x90 pixels.

Each member can send up to *5*  banner entries.

Banners should NOT include any copyright that belongs to the creator. 

Any sort of advertising will lead to the disqualification of the Banner and the creator.

All banners should be non-animated.

Banner should have the title " Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhavaclearly visible. Please make sure that the name is spelled correctly!

Please include ALL the characters of the show not only the leads.
The following characters MUST be included in the banner.

Jahnvi
Viraj
Raghav
Krish
Unniyal
Sundar
Gayatri (Raghav's mom)
Komal (Raghav's sister in law)
Tanisha (Raghav's sister)
Uma and Gangadhar (Jahnvi's parents)
Geeta
Dadi
Dr. Komolika Rana
Mr. & Mrs. Awasthi

A character sketch is in the second post for anyone who may not know what the characters look like.

Note: Because we want as many characters to be included and the banner to be as diverse as possible, all of these characters must be included at least once. The DT has decided that anyone who chooses to include pictures of the couples (Raghav-Sia or Viraj-Jahnvi), must include both of the couples, however, do keep in mind that it is not necessary to include pictures of either couple. We want to give equal important to all of the main characters in the banner.

There are other characters you might want to include (for diversity's sake) but are strictly optional - Jahnvi's sisters, Priya, Sanjay, Payal, among others.

All banners should be sent via PM only to Naina2127 with the heading *DSDDSB Banner Contest*

The final deadline for sending your entries is-  
*June 30th*

Don't know to make a banner? Here are some tutorials that you can use:
Tutorial for Adobe Photoshop: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/40669

How to upload a banner you ask? ðŸ˜•

1. Go to www.imageshack.us or imgur.com
2. Click on browse to find your own banner, then upload it
3. Finally, copy/paste the direct link into your PM ðŸ˜Š

So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and start making your perfect banner/s! 

And ff you have any questions or queries, feel free to post them right here, and we'll be there to help! ðŸ˜³

Good Luck to all!
DSDDSB Development Team.

Edited by Naina2127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Character Sketch
Credit for the Pictures goes to the Uploaders in the Picture Gallery and FB and myself 😆

Jahnvi (Sriti Jha)

Viraj (Karanvir Bohra)

Raghav (Harshad Chopra)

Krish

Unniyal (Ram Mehar Jangra)

Sundar

Gayatri (Raghav's mom)

Uma and Gangadhar (Jahnvi's Parents)

Dr. Komolika Rana (Urvashi Dholakia)

Dadi (Jahnvi's Grandmother - Kiran Bhargava)

Mr. and Mrs. Awasthi

Geeta (Natasha Rana)

Tanisha

Edited by Naina2127 - 11 years ago
NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooo yay sounds fun! Cant wait to get started...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Naina2127

Here are some basic rules to follow in order to participate in the contest: ðŸ˜³

Banner size should be 728x90 pixels.

Each member can send up to *5*  banner entries.

Banners should NOT include any copyright that belongs to the creator. 

Any sort of advertising will lead to the disqualification of the Banner and the creator.

All banners should be non-animated.

Banner should have the title " Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhavaclearly visible. Please make sure that the name is spelled correctly!

Please include ALL the characters of the show not only the leads.
The following characters MUST be included in the banner.

Jahnvi
Viraj
Raghav
Krish
Unniyal
Sundar
Gayatri (Raghav's mom)
Tanisha (Raghav's sister)
Uma and Gangadhar (Jahnvi's parents)
Geeta
Dadi
Dr. Komolika Rana
Mr. & Mrs. Awasthi

A character sketch is in the second post for anyone who may not know what the characters look like.

Note: Because we want as many characters to be included and the banner to be as diverse as possible, all of these characters must be included at least once. The DT has decided that anyone who chooses to include pictures of the couples (Raghav-Sia or Viraj-Jahnvi), must include both of the couples, however, do keep in mind that it is not necessary to include pictures of either couple. We want to give equal important to all of the main characters in the banner.

There are other characters you might want to include (for diversity's sake) but are strictly optional - Jahnvi's sisters, Priya, Sanjay, Payal, among others.

All banners should be sent via PM only to Naina2127 with the heading *DSDDSB Banner Contest*

The final deadline for sending your entries is-  
*June 30th*

We can give one single entry too na its not necessary to give 5?
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Yeah, minimum 1, maximum 5!

In other words, anything b/w 1 and 5.
deactivated1 thumbnail
I think that as much as we all want all characters in focus -- the character in main focus on the banner should be Jahnvi/Sia. Her past life with the domestic violence -- as in conveying the horrors of it and the characters involved with her past, and then her present life as Sia with the few happy moments such as "her" Krish returning to her and all the character involved now

Point is just that I think it'd be nice to have the duel sides of Jahnvi as the main focus on the banner as everyone else is connected/involved with her and not the other way around. That would also make sure that any conflicts between divided fangroups are avoided, plus we'll be presenting the right message -- domestic violence victim Jahnvi vs fighter/survivor Sia. Which one will prevail?
Soaps1 thumbnail
How will that resolve the issue Ana? For some people Viraj is there hero they won't like to see all negative of jhanvi on his side  ... so i don't think fan group issue will be resolved ... this is first forum where a dark character which has been shown to be black in his scheming and actions can't be referred to as a villan because he has fans and no one considers that as a bias but on the other hand if some people want to call Raghav even as lead that is considered bias if people make gushing threads that is not allowed if they want to post caps its not allowed because other fan group does not want it ... leave that even if they vote fair and square for "mechanic of the week" as their favorite for member of the week that is bias too  .. so leave this divided fan groups thing

Whoever makes the best banner should win simple!

And sorry if my post sounds rude to anyone specially the mods but whatever i wrote is hard fact ... and no don't worry we won't be breaking any rules never have never will!!!
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

I think that as much as we all want all characters in focus -- the character in main focus on the banner should be Jahnvi/Sia. Her past life with the domestic violence -- as in conveying the horrors of it and the characters involved with her past, and then her present life as Sia with the few happy moments such as "her" Krish returning to her and all the character involved now

Point is just that I think it'd be nice to have the duel sides of Jahnvi as the main focus on the banner as everyone else is connected/involved with her and not the other way around. That would also make sure that any conflicts between divided fangroups are avoided, plus we'll be presenting the right message -- domestic violence victim Jahnvi vs fighter/survivor Sia. Which one will prevail?

We discussed this in the DT.  We want to avoid the flare ups b/w people emphasizing on Raghav vs people emphasizing on Viraj vs people emphasizing on Jhanvi.  Besides, banners look a lot less dull when they have a diversity of characters, rather than just the lead character or pairing replicated all over the banner.  Having a banner that shows, say, Jhanvi getting beat up by Viraj, Mr Awasthi attempting to molest her, her playing w/ Krish, her in the crash w/ Geeta, her romantic scene w/ Raghav etc does not do justice to all the characters.

Hence, we made the above list of 16 characters, and made it mandatory that they be included.  (Incidentally, the photos that Naina provided are for people's convenience, but if they find other pictures from the pictures gallery, those can be used as well.  Note, however, that these pics have to be from the show itself, and not anybody offscreen.)  Fit those 16 first, and then focus on multiple Jhanvi scenes, if you so desire.

Also, it's not necessary that either of the 2 lead jodis be shown.  For instance, one could show Viraj in his car w/ Unniyal, Raghav in his shop w/ Sundar, and Jhanvi playing w/ Krish and the other kids.  Just as an example.  But if you do show either of the jodis, the other has to be shown as well.
deactivated1 thumbnail
I understand your point, Vrish. But my point was only that since it's a show based on and a voice against domestic violence -- the theme should be in focus, not romance and such. Be it RajVi or RaghaVi.

But it was just my opinion. I'm not in the banner contest, so it's really up to everyone who is.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Ana there is no romance in the show as yet so don't you worry ðŸ˜† As for torture i agree that is the reality of the show it has to be there  Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago