asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Recap:Suvi stoles Noc Paper of yubi n gives it to gyanesh n tells gyanesh to do photocopy of the paper asap coz she need to place it in its lace before yubi knows abt i.Gyanesh tells he will keep it in its plce n gives an evil smile, yubi tells his gang gyanesh has stolen their NOC paper.Suvi calls her frens n tells her parents have invited them for lunch.

In suvi home, suvi's mom is telling the gals she has made many food items for the gals.Her mom tells the gals u all must be feeling the prty must be very boring na.She tells she will make this party wild like u all like.Annie tells suvi ki her mom is really cool.Suvi's mom brings something in a bowl n tells trio to guess wats their in the bowl, annie n naro gets excited but their excitement goes in avin wen they saw pasta in the bowl.Suvi's mom tells them to have pasta n goes inside.Suvi in a bit loud voice tells her frens to talk something as she is scared how to tell the truth to her parents.Suvi asks her frens if she sounds hyper they nods in yes.Suvi is like her dad never takes so long to come out n y is he not coming out today.Finally his dad comes out in all modern look.Suvi makes his dad meet her frens.Suvi's dad raises his hand so like in wa way like he is going to slap annie, n says wats up to annie, annie gives him a five n tells she is fine.He sits in a dinner table n starts praising abt Asam's tea in front of naro. Suvi's mom comes n asks the gals wat they use for under eye, suvi is surprised to see this behaviour of her parents.Everyone is having fun there.Suddenly suvi gets up from chair n tells they need to go to hostel n study.Suvi's mom tells she have cake for dessert  n how can the gals leave without having the cake.Naro n annie wants to have the cake so they decided to leave after having cake only, they tell suvi its u who make us addict wid cake.Suvi disappointed.Here in college yubi with his gang is walking with full aggression n hokey stick in everyone's hand.Gyanesh is playing cards n is asking for badshah n yubi opens the door n tells he is the badshah.Gyanesh tells he shouldnt have come here.Yubi tells its his principle to beat his enemies in their own home, Gyanesh is having  something sharp in his hand.Yubi's gang comes inside the room n starts beating gyanesh's frens.Seeing this gyanesh runs from the window.In suvi's home annie n naro is having cake n suvi is like dont u gals have any shame m in such a great problem n u gals enjoying the cake.Annie is like we are tensed too coz if naro will finish her dessery she will attack on my plate.Naro tells dessert is gud coz wid dessert every bitter thing gets digested, suvi asks if its true.In kitchen suvi's mom is tensed coz he dad didnt ask gals abt suvi's prob.She tells i cnt take any prob on my daughter, her dad consoles he will talk directly abt the matter wid the gals now.In college yubi is running after gyanesh finally he catches him n starts beating so badly.Scene shifts too suvi's home where everyone is having tea in ahall.Suvi's dad tells since all of them are frens now he wanna ask something to them.Before he asks something to them suvi tells naro wanna say something to them.In a mean time gyanesh's fren comes n catches yubi n gyaneesh starts beating yubi n is muttering something.Rathi n manuu comes n starts fighting wid gyaneesh's chamcha.In Suvi's home naro is abt to say something but suvi gets a call from gyanesh's chamcha n she tells she needs to go to college as one of her fren is trapped.Her dad is like she must be a very special frens of hers, annie n naro is like they are sul mates, best frens n many more.They finally leaves n her dad tells them to come tomorrow also.After the gals departure the parents become emotional.Suvi's dad is like sometime i think i have nvr tried to know wats their in suvi's life, he is like our suvi has grown up, she is getting bigger probs now.He is like m not gettinh able to adjust wid this fct.Her mom tells watever it is but ur the best papa of the wrld. In college, gyanesh says something to yubi n he again beats gyanesh n asks y he stole his NOC paper.Manu n rathi is telling yubi to beat them more.Suvi comes n asks virender why they don keep it in its office, he is like b4 we put it yubi started fight.Suvi runs towards yubi n tells she is the one who has stole his NOC.YUBI LUks at suvi n epi ends.

Precap:Gyanesh calls his bhaiya n tells he needs his help.His bhaija says i will see how he wiil fill the form for election. he has a gun wid him.

Edited by -Asmi- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS