Sajda Tere Pyar Mein

Final episode live update and discussion HERE - Page 2

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
What type of show it was and what it became🤢 I was so excited abt there love story bt nothing such happened rather it ended😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thafsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

they could not have a better ending then this as the time period was very short.SP its ridiculous.there were no ranya moments too much.really miss that.lets hope our fav jodis come together with another show as soon as possible.

seelaks thumbnail
No proper ending 😭 .. Atleast we should have got fair share of RanYa moments 😉 .. Loops were not closed properly
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
I JUST CNT BELIVE DAT I FINISHED WATCHING SAJDA...I WILL MIISS DEM SO MUCH...
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya u right.. it was clearly hasty ending trying to cover everything in a hurry it could hve been so mch fun watching all of it in normal manner... they tried to cover everything they could time was so short everything couldnt been covered so shabana issue mom ranveer issue left... hate SP for that...  also lacked RanYa scenes would had loved to seen some of their moments... i think they should had shown aaliya's friends at the end togetha with family especially Nargis should had been their as she knew everything all along... their could hve been so mch if there was time grrr truly hate sp for that...😡 feelin pretty sad will miss RanYa
starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh what!! no ranveer aliya marriage?? thats such a let down. and mp just surrendered - really? but atleast it was a good ending, i guess they could only plan so much in such limited time. but yh who was amit bhatnagar lol. 
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
omg i started watching de show agian...guyz wat u thing
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishi ko to bhul hi gaye... hate u SP 🤬

nasim75 thumbnail
I agree...it was a completely incomplete ending...they left so many threads... it ended with Ranveer being with Aaliya's family...I was waiting to see his reunion with his mom and also know about amit bhatnagar - was hoping that he would be right about amit so that his mom would have started trusting him again...that would have been a reunion...

Ya and whatever happened to shabana...her kids... friends of aaliya...too much left out...they should have ended properly!!!

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hate SP. It Was A Incomplete Ending.